Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Shit face

she works at Empowerment charity in Blackpool,look up Samantha southern blackpool and you get the address etc.
She certainly shouldnā€™t be in a job like that,the day was one big joke to them,that picture needs sending to that charity.
They are all sick in the heads.šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
Thank you @our trace x

My grandmother committed suicide years ago when I was a little girl. My grandfather had only just passed away after a long battle with cancer and her whole world completely came crashing down. They had been together since school and absolutely idolised each other. After his death, she fell into a very deep depression.

My mum used to pop in every day to see her but one morning she took me (it was on the school holidays). My mum found her dead in bed. She had taken a massive overdose with vodka. That morning has scarred me for life because I remember it vividly like yesterday. šŸ˜”

I found that photograph she took yesterday absolutely sickening. This vile scumbag should NOT be working for a Suicide Charity and do public speaking on it. All she has shown is utter disrespect. You only have to see Glen's headstone which she had engraved "he chose to be with the angels". šŸ¤¬

I am writing to Empowerment and also Baton of Hope with a copy of this picture. It has upset me immensely and made me so angry. (Contact details below). They need to be aware of what a disrespectful bitch she is. The more complaints the better. šŸ¤¬

This family, as a whole, are gutter scum.

Screenshot_20240119-094059~2.png
Screenshot_20240118-175344~2.png

---
Presented without comment šŸ¤­
Amazing what a filter can do eh?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

officially2020

Chatty Member
Just wow at her Q&Aā€™s.
Potty training / removing dummy - ā€œitā€™s hard, so hard, weā€™ve been so busy & not had timeā€
What does she think normal parents with normal jobs do ? They actually make time to parent their child properly!
Sheā€™s been banging on about doing this since before Judie was bornā€¦ she does absolutely fuck all, all day, everyday! except for a shitty Panto for a few weeks.
If she actually got out of those festering pyjamas & got herself a proper routine, sheā€™d have time.

She still finds time for filming complete shite though, hideous make up tutorials, Tanning Creosote Thursdays, Bellehblasters.
Those kids have no hope, being dragged up by 2 idiots.

• Heart

Don'tlookEthel

Just want to say thank you whoever mentioned the Alpha child the other day, my boy can be 'boisterous' (despite my continually saying 'no' and reminding him to be gentle) so I looked it up and recognised he's become Alpha due to his anxiety (he has anxiety as I have cancer, we've worked a lot on his anxiety but this has been the missing piece). I've made some changes in my approach and already I can see a difference!
To stay on topic Charlotte Dawson is a mess and a disgrace, her fella needs to pull his (built up) socks up and her mother needs to apologise to Les and Megs kids, to society in general and slink off with her tail between her legs.

• Heart

our trace

VIP Member
Why is she so uncouth,what is her actual purpose in society,what species is she,what on earth is she doing wiggling her tits all the time.
Chazzza you make me heave šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®
Grow the fuck up you degenerate bastard

• Haha
  • Sick

FannyAdams29

Chatty Member
Hilarious clearlyā€¦ wonder where heā€™s got that from šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„
The future kid at school that you donā€™t want your kid making friends with. Scummy.

• Angry

Ashfox

Chatty Member
Ah belters - looking forward to a slew of microwaved meals with no additional veg / salad with a sparkly filter & Justin Bieber singing how yummy it all looksā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 34

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
Chazza I potty trained my 2.5year old whilst pregnant with 2nd child whilst always working a full time job. You don't work you show us daily you doing fuckall in pj's. I know each Child is different but if you work hard at it you can crack it.

• Heart

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
Why does she think people give a fuck about seeing her children do the most mundane shit? ā€˜Awww look at hiiiiimā€™ Look at him doing what exactly? Be a baby? Has nobody told you that your kids arenā€™t really interesting to anybody else?

So itā€™s 1400 calorie diet no matter your starting weight, height, body composition, activity level, lifestyle etc

Absolute farce

As a qualified health and fitness professional, stay the fuck away!

• Heart

redball00n

VIP Member
The excuses about not potty training Noah or getting him off his dummy!
All we hear from her is ā€œbut itā€™s hard, itā€™s hardā€!!!
Of course itā€™s hard, but that doesnā€™t mean you shouldnā€™t do it.
Ffs lifeā€™s hard, get a grip.
Except itā€™s not actually that hard. She takes the dummy, she throws it in the bin and she puts up with crying and maybe a few hard bedtimes (not that he has a bedtime šŸ˜‚) for a few days. Sheā€™s a fucking idiot and such a shit Mum. She cannot handle the reality of parenting, which sometimes involves discipline, saying no to your child and upsetting them. Carry on letting your 3 year old mess up his teeth Chazza, all because you donā€™t want to deal with the consequences of taking a fucking dummy away. Thick, selfish cunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

gilly31

VIP Member
hope she tags the scales cause i want ones like that that take about 2 stone off your actual weight šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha

WeefBellington

VIP Member
And thatā€™s the last time judehhhh ever saw a vegetable on his dinner plate again .. choc choc and shakeh shakeh from here on out .. oh and sheā€™s about as funny as piles .. good luck with the pursuing you massive bellend

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
What an absolute joke this cunt is. "I've just had a baby". Jude was born SIX MONTHS AGO FFS!

"I've been getting so many negative comments about the potty and the dummy". Not surprising you lazy fucking cunt. It's disgusting. šŸ¤¬

Then she goes on to dox somebody's comments - all truthful - and you can see her getting angry.

Screenshot_20240108-214629~2.png

You're sick of this? Then start being a mother ffs.

Then she states:

"I had a dummy since I was 7/8 years old. Last time you told this fairy story it was 6yrs old. THAT WOULD MEAN YOU WERE IN FUCKING JUNIOR SCHOOL YOU THICK FUCKING CUNT. WERE YOU WEARING NAPPIES TOO. SOCIAL SERVICES WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU??

Is she on drugs because Sideshow Smack went around there last night. ā„ā„ā„

I hope Social Services are watching. Having a convicted heroin trafficker around your house really ain't a good look ya freak. šŸ¤¬

• Heart

BadNew

DONā€™T POST A VIDEO OF YOUR CHILD USING THE TOILET

Like Jesus fucking wept - please no one post it hereā€¦ the poor kid is going to be bullied relentlessly when he gets to school ā˜¹

• Sad
  • Heart

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
How does she have that much washing when she lives in pyjamas and F1 is barely ever dressed?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

BettyBrooks

VIP Member
Not only the photo but announcing the poor kid had accidentally šŸ’© on the bathroom floor. Why does she feel the need to post this?

I hope F1/F2 and all other Insta kids sue the arses off their parents in future years for the utter invasion of privacy during their formative years.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Does anybody local know the Suicide Charity Sammy Shitstains works for as a Suicide Prevention Officer and Spokesperson? I'm still disgusted and angry about that photo yesterday. She really isn't fit to do this job and should be sacked after posing for that 'Funeral Ready' photo. The Charity need to be informed. It's utterly disgraceful. šŸ¤¬