Charlotte Dawson #37 While Chazza is flaunting her belleh, Pob's on top of a tart giving it some welleh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s Mandy Harrow, isn’t it? 😂
Chazza's getting her own back because Pob fancies her!! 😂😂
---
A Christmas Day outfit? bleeping hell, if I came downstairs wearing this on Christmas Day I'd be laughed out of my house! 😂😂😂

---
Podcast link: although it's 54mins long! 😴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
That podcast is a nightmare to listen to, all talking over each other. Chazza can’t keep track of her lies. One minute SS rang her on a normal number next minute it was private number🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Podcast Recap:

She's already mentioned being "post patrum" a few minutes in 🙄 and that Matt has already tasted her breast milk that he pretends he doesn't like it. 🤢

Talking about the labour and how the garlic out of her Italian takeaway started her contractions off. Matt has no pubic hair at all - he's completely shaven plus he shaves his legs, arms and chest. 🤢

Banging on about Noah calling his brother "Baby Shuuude" and that he keeps saying "he's my best friend". 🙄

Chazza's getting into a good routine and doesn't want a nanny". Now talking about how her dad died at 8 months old. Wants a housekeeper but not a sexy one or Matthew might shag her. They need to be old and ugly.

Now she's talking about the call from Social Services. They haven't come around face-to-face but have only spoken over the phone. Now talking about being called the second time after the "miscarriage" time - (timeline doesn't make sense and she said she miscarried in hospital).

Now talking about the third call when she was heavily pregnant. This was concerning Dazza showing his bum (she doesn't mention his anus) but she said Matt put up a SCREENSHOT of his bum (IT WAS A VIDEO!!!!!!) and that the children were ASLEEP at the time! 🤬🤬🤬 She had to speak to the Police. OMG THE LIES!

She says that she has a hunter and that they have found "a load of trolls" who are all old and thaf one of them was a grandmother but the main suspect re Social Services is in her close circle!

She wants to get married in Ibiza or France. She desperately wants a daughter and would go down the route of Gender Selection but Matt won't allow it. She would love a reality show "At Home with the Dawsy Sarsys". She would absolutely love to present Blankety Blank as she would feel close to her dad. 🙄 She "doesn't want to be known because of her dad's name but for herself". 🙄

Now they're talking about farts.. 🙄

She thinks men are just dirty and that "every holes a goal" when they're drunk. "I've never been cheated on - not that I know of". 🙄

It was an utterly horrific listen. Chazza is vile and a liar. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
That podcast is a nightmare to listen to, all talking over each other. Chazza can’t keep track of her lies. One minute SS rang her on a normal number next minute it was private number🙄
The lies!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬

The lies about Social Services, the lies about the 'miscarriage', the lies about Noah's accident and that she wasn't drinking because "she was pregnant".

What really fucked me off were the lies about Dazza's anus flashing and she said that the children were ASLEEP and that it was only a screenshot of his bum. OMG she is utterly vile!

These lies will catch up with her big time. She is honestly disgusting. 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 24
So I have just listened to about half of the podcast, turning off now as she's such a liar, how can she even have the audacity to do it!

Observations:

1. I feel actually like the people who did the podcast were actually kind of trolling her in a way. "that's very strange social services had your number" "very strange social services didn't do a visit" "you were obviously not drinking at your friends christening as you were pregnant" (I am sure there were pics of her drinking?! sort of letting her go on with the lies? I wish everyone could see the wiki, the photos don't lie
2. The lie about ole big Dazza and his arse - the two kids were right in front of it in the video?!?! WTF. It sounded like she was fume with Matt but she always says "oh the police said it's your instagram you can post what you want" er no not when minors are clearly seeing something they shouldn't. Like the police are on speed dial reassuring her that her behaviour is totally fine - delusion and more lies
3. "we never drink" lie a little while ago "when Matthew was drunk" "At this party" and the most recent videos - I know you can express and time it so you drink but she clearly is not
4. I found it interesting when they questioned her putting everything about the kids online and she got defensive but also slipped in that Matt even says it. What a life being in that house not even being able to take a tit or have a bath without a camera getting it for the gram
---
And don't get me started on the lie about the miscarriage, I have never had one but so many of my friends have and it's utterly heartbreaking for all involved, the fact Matt has never even mentioned it speaks volumes

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So I have just listened to about half of the podcast, turning off now as she's such a liar, how can she even have the audacity to do it!

Observations:

1. I feel actually like the people who did the podcast were actually kind of trolling her in a way. "that's very strange social services had your number" "very strange social services didn't do a visit" "you were obviously not drinking at your friends christening as you were pregnant" (I am sure there were pics of her drinking?! sort of letting her go on with the lies? I wish everyone could see the wiki, the photos don't lie
2. The lie about ole big Dazza and his arse - the two kids were right in front of it in the video?!?! WTF. It sounded like she was fume with Matt but she always says "oh the police said it's your instagram you can post what you want" er no not when minors are clearly seeing something they shouldn't. Like the police are on speed dial reassuring her that her behaviour is totally fine - delusion and more lies
3. "we never drink" lie a little while ago "when Matthew was drunk" "At this party" and the most recent videos - I know you can express and time it so you drink but she clearly is not
4. I found it interesting when they questioned her putting everything about the kids online and she got defensive but also slipped in that Matt even says it. What a life being in that house not even being able to take a tit or have a bath without a camera getting it for the gram
---
And don't get me started on the lie about the miscarriage, I have never had one but so many of my friends have and it's utterly heartbreaking for all involved, the fact Matt has never even mentioned it speaks volumes
The lies that come out of her mouth are DISGUSTING. I was appalled when the subject of Dazza came up and the amount of lies she said surrounding that disgusting incident. Everything is in Wiki 9!

Kimbo the Cleaner has not been seen since the end of March. I'm wondering if Pob made a play for her or she got so jealous because she was young and attractive. Something must have happened. 💯

I did chuckle to myself when she mentioned about how she would like a housekeeper but they'd have to be old and ugly or Matt would shag them!

Imagine living her delusional "life". I think I would rather be dead than live a lie.

And she thinks people are JEALOUS!!!!! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Can’t believe the amount of lies she’s spewing. Tbf though that Lauren Elizabeth on the podcast is just as scummy

Reactions: 8
Can’t believe the amount of lies she’s spewing. Tbf though that Lauren Elizabeth on the podcast is just as scummy
You can tell by the sound of her voice that she's so angry. The lies are shocking and she's tripping up on them on every single turn. To be a good liar you have to have a very good memory. She's honestly thick as pig tit.

Reactions: 16
The lies!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬

The lies about Social Services, the lies about the 'miscarriage', the lies about Noah's accident and that she wasn't drinking because "she was pregnant".

What really fucked me off were the lies about Dazza's anus flashing and she said that the children were ASLEEP and that it was only a screenshot of his bum. OMG she is utterly vile!

These lies will catch up with her big time. She is honestly disgusting. 🤬
w wows and wows,what a bleeping liar,thank you firstly crazy for that recap much appreciated.
Wow so she has said the kids were asleep and that Darren’s anus was a photo,how can people not see she’s a liar,we have it here in the wiki.
Why did she have to speak to the police then if it was a still photo of a bum.
This witch needs taking down,the lies and spreading hate among her backward following scum is beyond vile.
---
You can tell by the sound of her voice that she's so angry. The lies are shocking and she's tripping up on them on every single turn. To be a good liar you have to have a very good memory. She's honestly thick as pig tit.
Bare faced liar,surly the police can look here to find out she’s lying through her back teeth.
I take it these two other half wits talking maybe thought she was inconsistent with her lies,just confirms it even more that this evil nasty lying bastard should not be allowed on social media.
😂would love to do blankety blank,but then says she wants to make a name for herself and not through les name😂😂😂,Jesus she’s absolutely thick as dog turd.
And also a show about that family,Jesus could you imagine,anus and booze every were and trace waddling around with a Zimmer frame and ten pairs of glasses on her head.
Chazza your very fucked up and delusional,and why does Noah’s teeth all look like they are slowly rotting away.
Ewww vile lying scum,watch out dawson your titanic ship is sinking so watch out.🤫

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
To be a good liar you’ve got to make sure that everything hasn’t been recorded in the wiki of your tattle page 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thread Suggestion #38

With Pob's shaved bits & her saggy tits,
DISGUSTING is a word that fits! 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I’m not sure how she manages it but she seems to make the tit workouts look even shitter. Not a chance those before and afters are down to that

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.