Charlotte Dawson #37 While Chazza is flaunting her belleh, Pob's on top of a tart giving it some welleh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Utter state of it doing a 'work-out'. 🤢

charlottedawsy_1700741904211.jpg

charlottedawsy_1700744713427.jpg
charlottedawsy_1700744718080.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Her Wiki here is coming close to 45,000 views. When is the Mail going to finally home in on this evidence or maybe they have but prefer the provocative click bait of putting up 'Poor little Chazza' stories to fan the flames of rage of those in the know.

Reactions: 17
Her Wiki here is coming close to 45,000 views. When is the Mail going to finally home in on this evidence or maybe they have but prefer the provocative click bait of putting up 'Poor little Chazza' stories to fan the flames of rage of those in the know.
the thing is they have to be so careful these days about mental health, if they just started posting articles about all her shenanigans and behaviour she would totally play the MH card and says it’s a witch hunt, shes just doing her best lala
---
The best thing would be if people got to tattle of their own accord (much like us all I assume) realise her diet is a scam, read the comments on her tan and beauty products and see the reviews and realise this wholesome family image is fake. Chazza = cancelled which would be her worst fear if she was no longer able to grift and post all these stupid insta videos as no one cared. Most importantly she might get some help with parenting

Reactions: 13
Podcast Recap:

She's already mentioned being "post patrum" a few minutes in 🙄 and that Matt has already tasted her breast milk that he pretends he doesn't like it. 🤢

Talking about the labour and how the garlic out of her Italian takeaway started her contractions off. Matt has no pubic hair at all - he's completely shaven plus he shaves his legs, arms and chest. 🤢

Banging on about Noah calling his brother "Baby Shuuude" and that he keeps saying "he's my best friend". 🙄

Chazza's getting into a good routine and doesn't want a nanny". Now talking about how her dad died at 8 months old. Wants a housekeeper but not a sexy one or Matthew might shag her. They need to be old and ugly.

Now she's talking about the call from Social Services. They haven't come around face-to-face but have only spoken over the phone. Now talking about being called the second time after the "miscarriage" time - (timeline doesn't make sense and she said she miscarried in hospital).

Now talking about the third call when she was heavily pregnant. This was concerning Dazza showing his bum (she doesn't mention his anus) but she said Matt put up a SCREENSHOT of his bum (IT WAS A VIDEO!!!!!!) and that the children were ASLEEP at the time! 🤬🤬🤬 She had to speak to the Police. OMG THE LIES!

She says that she has a hunter and that they have found "a load of trolls" who are all old and thaf one of them was a grandmother but the main suspect re Social Services is in her close circle!

She wants to get married in Ibiza or France. She desperately wants a daughter and would go down the route of Gender Selection but Matt won't allow it. She would love a reality show "At Home with the Dawsy Sarsys". She would absolutely love to present Blankety Blank as she would feel close to her dad. 🙄 She "doesn't want to be known because of her dad's name but for herself". 🙄

Now they're talking about farts.. 🙄

She thinks men are just dirty and that "every holes a goal" when they're drunk. "I've never been cheated on - not that I know of". 🙄

It was an utterly horrific listen. Chazza is vile and a liar. 🤢
She doesn’t want to be known because of her Dad but for herself……what a bleeping whopper that is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She doesn’t want to be known because of her Dad but for herself……what a bleeping whopper that is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah(my dads les dawson you no)😂😂😂stupid reject.
Bet her management really struggled to get her any work(work yeah not exactly work is it ).
---
If it wasn’t for her dad she wouldn’t even be getting work from Peacocks
Ethel Austin if it was around😂😂😂,I actually feel embarrassed for her,every single thing she does is just so tacky and cringe,and why does noah have to be filmed walking around in that stinking nappy.if he was my son he would be going on that potty or even the toilet.
Pure laziness chazza,in some parts of the world kids are cooking and doing the washing at 4 or five years old,now yes hear me out,of course it’s a tad drastic but they have no choice,so to still be in a nappy in my eyes seems lazy
Considering we’re in a society we’re we have toilets and cleaning products etc and washing machines.
Each to their own but I ran a tight ship,if as I have said before there was a medical condition then fair enough .
His bum must be uncomfortable surely.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Why does she keep saying she knows who reported her to social services…if you knew you would speak to them about it privately wouldn’t you instead of constantly banging on about outing them on social media. She has no clue who it was because social services would never tell her.

Ethel Austin if it was around😂😂😂
Ha exactly what I was thinking! My mum used to make us go in Ethel Austin 🙈 while my friends were all in sweater shop and Benetton gear 😳 not sure if it was just a NW chain or if still around now….

Reactions: 10
Les is up on the dressing room wall!

charlottedawsy_1700760859321.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Wiki Ref: 21/11/23

Chazza was absolutely steaming drunk at a friend's Birthday celebrations. For a bunch of 30yr olds, their behaviour was totally embarrassing. None of these clips were shared on Chazza's stories but as usual, Tattle has receipts! 👍

Reactions: 10
I don’t know about the rest of you but I sure am excited to see dead Les’s old passport. Really thrilling stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Our Trace is trolling us with that ashes carrier ..I mean bumbag 😂😂😂. The fact it’s a guess bag and looks like it’s got a bag of something in it😂😂😂😂 prob is les ashes 👀
Perhaps it's her sandwich bag? 😂

Check out the 3 pairs of glasses on the table and the bear. She had 2 on her head the other day!! 😂

Screenshot_20231123-221725~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she should be very worried about Darren anus Jackson.
I’m wanting to now why he wasn’t arrested.

• Heart
I think she should be very worried about Darren anus Jackson.
I’m wanting to now why he wasn’t arrested.
Exactly. He exposed himself in front of minors and then it was shared on social media. He should be throughly investigated. No normal person behaves like that around children and no normal person thinks it’s hilarious to have a grown man’s gaping hole next to their child’s face.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.