Charlotte Dawson #37 While Chazza is flaunting her belleh, Pob's on top of a tart giving it some welleh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lot of them are such tits,honestly what a bunch of immature cunts.
They act like animals,infact that’s offensive to animals.
Chazza is a drunk like her mother,you don’t go around acting like that it’s so disgusting and uncouth.
Can’t polish a turd,and whoever says yes but you can roll it in glitter are knobs,so in other words you don’t mind being a turd as long as it’s rolled in glitter 😂😂😂😂
Oh and tit stabbing giffen is a fat lump,he’s piled it on,ewww he is so weird,bet he’s the type to have dirty sex under the pier with another queer.
Dirty tramps all of them.🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 20
bleeping hell,her fanny nearly swallowed that metal pole.
Only way any of them get attention is by making a scene.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's a big NO from me. Actually surprised she's up to post this. I bet she's got a headache from last night! 🍷🍷❄

So much for their statement that "they don't drink anymore!" Couple of cunts. 🤡🤡

View attachment 2586001
I listened to some it while I jet washed my patio - She knows who called SS on her and the police know who did the non-stalking commenting, "it's someone close to home"

Couldn't be arsed to overly pay attention so may have that the wrong way round.. All three women were dreadful to listen to.

But she isn't taking the boys off of her social media because without them she has no content.

Reactions: 17
Why lie that cheeky boy is breast fed.What a duck tard she is.

Cant you tell that all of them are two faced:rolleyes:

Reactions: 13
She really does love herself doesn't she? Deluded much!

The ball pool footage was from yesterday before the carnage. Funny how she's not shown the footage of herself completely bleeping steaming!

charlottedawsy_1700660182711.jpg

---
I listened to some it while I jet washed my patio - She knows who called SS on her and the police know who did the non-stalking commenting, "it's someone close to home"

Couldn't be arsed to overly pay attention so may have that the wrong way round.. All three women were dreadful to listen to.

But she isn't taking the boys off of her social media because without them she has no content.
Same old regurgative bullshit about knowing who they are and the Police being involved blah, blah, blah. Why would the Police be interested in 'non-stalking commenting'? Is that in reference to a Gossip Forum called Tattle by any chance?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

So of all the people in world who get trolled the police have only helped her.
Ummmm I don’t think so.
---
She really does love herself doesn't she? Deluded much!

The ball pool footage was from yesterday before the carnage. Funny how she's not shown the footage of herself completely bleeping steaming!

View attachment 2586331
View attachment 2586332
View attachment 2586333
---

Same old regurgative bullshit about knowing who they are and the Police being involved blah, blah, blah. Why would the Police be interested in 'non-stalking commenting'? Is that in reference to a Gossip Forum called Tattle by any chance?
She knocks me sick,so police are involved yet when we need them their nowhere to be found,I smell bull tit 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They know duck-all 😆😆😆

I find it funny that one of their " in-crowd' or someone in their families have dobbed them in it 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They know duck-all 😆😆😆

I find it funny that one of their " in-crowd' or someone in their families have dobbed them in it 😆😆😆
She’s seeing if it’s one of us aren’t you chazza kins,😂she is thinking she’s clever,but considering the police will only assist her and no other so called influencer is classic.
If she knows why isn’t she spilling the beans.

Reactions: 11
And she's on the piss. Where is Noah?

I hope she's not drink/driving again. 🤬

View attachment 2585037
View attachment 2585038
---
Absolute pissheads. Is all that food and booze on Plan eh Chazza? 🐷

The utter gob on it.

View attachment 2585039View attachment 2585041View attachment 2585043View attachment 2585044View attachment 2585045View attachment 2585046
Chazza is like their granny in that 🤣🤣 they all look young and trendy….and then there’s Chazza 🤣
---
Those sit ups are working wonders
Dear dear dear 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
That Santa Claus has mad eyes. He looks like he's on crack! 😂

---
Screenshot_20231122-163405~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I still think it’s nursery. The amount of times we see him looking utterly exhausted before the day has barely begun and he’s about to go to nursery. And you can bet the staff have checked out her instagram. I am positive if Noah attended the same nursery my child does they would have been in contact with SS.

Reactions: 19
So we’ve had Foxy Bingo, Hungry Horse and now Peacocks, getting all the classy deals there!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she's admitted she was "steaming" last night but still being economical with the truth as Gurning Giffen posted his last video of them on the dance floor at around 9:45pm and she reckons she was hope by 10pm. Is that even possible local Belters?

She's clipped that video of her near that silver pole hugely!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Had so much fun doing the Podcast that she looks like she's going to combust with anger and kill somebody. Literally dragging it all up again and even going on about the headstone (which we found out belonged to a man called Noah from the 18th century). I'm sure it's all in the Wiki with proof that it definitely wasn't F1.

As for these comments underneath the Podcast post, are these people for real? I've not bothered to blank out their names because what they're saying is very, very dangerous ie find out who they are, name and shame them, put them in prison, I'll knock them out. It's dangerous and will put people off reporting cases. 🤬
charlottedawsy_1700681753014.jpg

---
---
I honestly don't think I could stomach listening to these cretins chatting shite. 🤢
---
She is FUMING!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Had so much fun doing the Podcast that she looks like she's going to combust with anger and kill somebody. Literally dragging it all up again and even going on about the headstone (which we found out belonged to a man called Noah from the 18th century). I'm sure it's all in the Wiki with proof that it definitely wasn't F1.

As for these comments underneath the Podcast post, are these people for real? I've not bothered to blank out their names because what they're saying is very, very dangerous ie find out who they are, name and shame them, put them in prison, I'll knock them out. It's dangerous and will put people off reporting cases. 🤬
View attachment 2587098

---
---
I honestly don't think I could stomach listening to these cretins chatting shite. 🤢
---
She is FUMING!!!

View attachment 2587118

Wonder how many other accounts ‘Char’ has cos looks like she’s been busy replying to her own post. How can people think she is a great mother? And that she’s being trolled? She wouldn’t dare mention Tattle

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.