Charlotte Dawson #37 While Chazza is flaunting her belleh, Pob's on top of a tart giving it some welleh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a great bleeping slit-arse , that was.
Like looking at a bleeping great big Planet cut in 1/2 .
From the front you are confronted by the turkey teef , and from the back it's bleeping Cyril Smith MP

Dreadful .

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Daft cow ain't even wearing her bra right, it's all twisted. I've done that once or twice and both the front and back has been twisted and irritated me so had to take off and put back on right.
Surely she'd realise when she tries and struggles to get her tits out to feed the bairn.
And she's so repulsive. She's seriously tapped in the head. This is just grim.

Screenshot_20231124_001658_InsMate.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Her Wiki here is coming close to 45,000 views. When is the Mail going to finally home in on this evidence or maybe they have but prefer the provocative click bait of putting up 'Poor little Chazza' stories to fan the flames of rage of those in the know.
Did I just see her shaking her tits infront of her 3 year olds face…

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Absolutely disgusting sexualising breadfeeding. Saying Jude likes titty and he's like father like son as Matthew likes it too. Just no Charlotte. They are 2 very different things so please don't bring sexual remarks into the conversation of breastfeeding your baby.
She's not wired right I swear.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
She’s just gross every time I see her I just think put it away, you haven’t got it so don’t try flaunt it 🤢That pods made her look worse and shown the true delusional liar she is👍🏻 the presenters don’t like tattle because they’ve mentioned it before and got the impression that’s why they thought she’d be good on the pod to back up there beliefs this is a trolling website…but I feel like after that they’ll be reading her wiki like wtf no wonder 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hi Chazza! 👍

During Tanning Thursdays she mentioned she is getting 'trolled' now 'because apparently she is not breastfeeding and it's all for the Gram'.

Well, just look at the 21/11. What. breastfeeding mother goes out for the night and gets steaming drunk like that? I, for one, have never encountered anybody still breastfeeding to ever do that.

Check out her body language whilst she's saying it. She can't make eye contact with the camera and is looking away.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Hi Chazza! 👍

During Tanning Thursdays she mentioned she is getting 'trolled' now 'because apparently she is not breastfeeding and it's all for the Gram'.

Well, just look at the 21/11. What. breastfeeding mother goes out for the night and gets steaming drunk like that? I, for one, have never encountered anybody still breastfeeding to ever do that.

Check out her body language whilst she's saying it. She can't make eye contact with the camera and is looking away.

View attachment 2589611
She must be literally glued to this page day in day out! Sad really!

Reactions: 18
She must be literally glued to this page day in day out! Sad really!
I still can't get over the lies in that awful Podcast about Dazza. Utterly disgusting bastard needs his hard-drive checking doing that in front of minors.

If anybody hasn't seen their mate Dazza flashing his anus in front of two minors, it's all in Wiki 9. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Just been catching up with Chazza again, nice to see she’s just as vile as ever 🤢

Reactions: 12
Just been catching up with Chazza again, nice to see she’s just as vile as ever 🤢
Me too - on holiday & in complete contrast there are some celebrities here in the hotel. Discreet, friendly, and low profile. If I wasn’t such a nosey beak around the pool - you’d never know. X

Reactions: 17
Perhaps it's her sandwich bag? 😂

Check out the 3 pairs of glasses on the table and the bear. She had 2 on her head the other day!! 😂

View attachment 2589206
She’s as mad as a box of 🐸 frogs
---
She
Hi Chazza! 👍

View attachment 2589611
shes reading that here isn’t she,chazza your so transparent 😂😂😂😂
Always wanting to stir the pot of hate between her and her cunty followers.
God she’s an ugly fat lump isn’t she,surly she can’t be happy looking like a blown up sumo.ewww
And grow up and stop telling Porky pies,I hate liars and she is the worst.
Cheating on pob in the beginning and lies about were she was going etc,a leopard never changes its spots.vile bleep.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Podcast Recap:

She's already mentioned being "post patrum" a few minutes in 🙄 and that Matt has already tasted her breast milk that he pretends he doesn't like it. 🤢

Talking about the labour and how the garlic out of her Italian takeaway started her contractions off. Matt has no pubic hair at all - he's completely shaven plus he shaves his legs, arms and chest. 🤢

Banging on about Noah calling his brother "Baby Shuuude" and that he keeps saying "he's my best friend". 🙄

Chazza's getting into a good routine and doesn't want a nanny". Now talking about how her dad died at 8 months old. Wants a housekeeper but not a sexy one or Matthew might shag her. They need to be old and ugly.

Now she's talking about the call from Social Services. They haven't come around face-to-face but have only spoken over the phone. Now talking about being called the second time after the "miscarriage" time - (timeline doesn't make sense and she said she miscarried in hospital).

Now talking about the third call when she was heavily pregnant. This was concerning Dazza showing his bum (she doesn't mention his anus) but she said Matt put up a SCREENSHOT of his bum (IT WAS A VIDEO!!!!!!) and that the children were ASLEEP at the time! 🤬🤬🤬 She had to speak to the Police. OMG THE LIES!

She says that she has a hunter and that they have found "a load of trolls" who are all old and thaf one of them was a grandmother but the main suspect re Social Services is in her close circle!

She wants to get married in Ibiza or France. She desperately wants a daughter and would go down the route of Gender Selection but Matt won't allow it. She would love a reality show "At Home with the Dawsy Sarsys". She would absolutely love to present Blankety Blank as she would feel close to her dad. 🙄 She "doesn't want to be known because of her dad's name but for herself". 🙄

Now they're talking about farts.. 🙄

She thinks men are just dirty and that "every holes a goal" when they're drunk. "I've never been cheated on - not that I know of". 🙄

It was an utterly horrific listen. Chazza is vile and a liar. 🤢
She makes you feel dirty, like you need the wash she needs!

She's never been cheated on hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I think she believes her own bollocks, I really do.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
bleeping hell. The way she says ‘he loves titty, like father like son’ and does this face. I am honestly repulsed🤢🤢🤢
Funny her face said it all when pob said he had an erection but she's allowed to make comments like that without a 2nd thought.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Is this all she has to offer to our society,gurning and wobbling her fat fanny around.
It’s not how normal people act,she’s been told she’s funny so she keeps doing this awful stuff.
Breastfeeding my ass,she’s definitely got a secret stash of baby formula in her fridge in that cesspit of a bedroom.
Why does she always look so smelly 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Me too - on holiday & in complete contrast there are some celebrities here in the hotel. Discreet, friendly, and low profile. If I wasn’t such a nosey beak around the pool - you’d never know. X
Can’t remember which thread it was on but someone said a while back their kids go to a school where a couple of celebs kids go. They said they’re just like any other parent. Imagine what it will be like when Chucky goes to school. I’m sure it’ll hit the news and be an embarrassment. Twice over the years I’ve been stopped and asked for directions and both were very high profile yet they could’ve been anyone in the street. Chazza would prob say ‘don’t you know who I am…’

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.