Charlotte Dawson #37 While Chazza is flaunting her belleh, Pob's on top of a tart giving it some welleh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Foxy Bingo!

Hungry Horse!

Now Peacocks!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So weโ€™ve had Foxy Bingo, Hungry Horse and now Peacocks, getting all the classy deals there!
Peacocks,what next Bon marche,Jesus her management are struggling with her gigs ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚itโ€™s because she acts the way she does that gets her all the Shiite cheap end

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She seriously has some quite nasty vile followers who sound like they are chav thugs.
All because some people made comments and spoke the truth ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Noahโ€™s headstone (wasnโ€™t anything to do with her Noah was it.)
She is lucky Darrenโ€™s asshole with Noah behind his asshole hasnโ€™t been printed out and put around her home town,now the police would love that wouldnโ€™t they.
Iโ€™m glad social services were called sheโ€™s stained for life now.
She stoops lower and lower for such old news,move on dear girl.

Reactions: 21
I can't believe Chazza's banging on still about being sent a 'gravestone'. It didn't happen. This was all cleared up in Wiki 4.

She's an utter idiot. ๐Ÿคก

Screenshot_20231122-210717~2.png

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I can't believe Chazza's banging on still about being sent a 'gravestone'. It didn't happen. This was all cleared up in Wiki 4.

View attachment 2587183
Iโ€™d put money on her coming up with the gravestone shite herself. I may be wrong but Iโ€™m sure this was around the same time as the โ€˜miscarriageโ€™? Anything to deflect๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 11
Of course you will love. Just you settle down๐Ÿ˜‚
That should be reported as sheโ€™s obviously causing hate and hostility towards yet another potentially innocent person,wind your necks in witches.
Honestly this bleep fuels her followers to create hate and anger,when itโ€™s actually chazza who creates the tit storm.
---

View attachment 2587183
Is that it ๐Ÿ˜‚weโ€™re feral face or Chucky face then,oh my god what a dick.

• Haha
Iโ€™d put money on her coming up with the gravestone shite herself. I may be wrong but Iโ€™m sure this was around the same time as the โ€˜miscarriageโ€™? Anything to deflect๐Ÿ™„
It wasn't long after the 'miscarriage' when she started banging on and on about trolls. There were no receipts of her being 'sent' the picture. I'm sure she made up this profile herself to get attention. ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Had so much fun doing the Podcast that she looks like she's going to combust with anger and kill somebody. Literally dragging it all up again and even going on about the headstone (which we found out belonged to a man called Noah from the 18th century). I'm sure it's all in the Wiki with proof that it definitely wasn't F1.

As for these comments underneath the Podcast post, are these people for real? I've not bothered to blank out their names because what they're saying is very, very dangerous ie find out who they are, name and shame them, put them in prison, I'll knock them out. It's dangerous and will put people off reporting cases. ๐Ÿคฌ
View attachment 2587098

---
---
I honestly don't think I could stomach listening to these cretins chatting shite. ๐Ÿคข
---
She is FUMING!!!

View attachment 2587118
These comments are ridiculous for 2 reasons:

1. Charlotte said in the podcast she knows who it is and it is someone close to home.
2. No one should ever discourage anyone from reporting genuine concern for a child. There have been too many people not speaking up for not wanting to upset the applecart over the years, for this to be acceptable today. If you are concerned about a child you should always speak up. Better to be wrong than to allow abuse/neglect to continue. End of story.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
That should be reported as sheโ€™s obviously causing hate and hostility towards yet another potentially innocent person,wind your necks in witches.
Honestly this bleep fuels her followers to create hate and anger,when itโ€™s actually chazza who creates the tit storm.
---

Is that it ๐Ÿ˜‚weโ€™re feral face or Chucky face then,oh my god what a dick.
Noah Dawson (West Virginia, USA)
b.1888-d.1953

Does she only think there has ever been ONE Noah Dawson to ever exist! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Her ignorance is utterly astounding.

• Haha
It wasn't long after the 'miscarriage' when she started banging on and on about trolls. There were no receipts of her being 'sent' the picture. I'm sure she made up this profile herself to get attention. ๐Ÿ’ฏ
Sheโ€™s disgusting doing that,all for attention, sheโ€™s sick.

Reactions: 7
20231122_214018.png

I see dick, oh sorry Richard is back commenting with his absolute cringe and creepy comments it's him that needs bleeping checking

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 2587238

I see dick, oh sorry Richard is back commenting with his absolute cringe and creepy comments it's him that needs bleeping checking
Seriously, I would of reported this freak than any other troll,just goes to show her desperation if she hasnโ€™t blocked this freak yet.
So desperate for attention she keeps this weird duck.
Oh my god sheโ€™s a sad case.

Reactions: 17
Hahahahaaaaa the state of her ' followers' ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
" any1 cn see u lov ur family xxx"
" ur Dad bless he is wiv de angles ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ•โ›ช xxx"

Hahahahaaaaa, bleeping hell ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Hahahahaaaaa the state of her ' followers' ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
" any1 cn see u lov ur family xxx"
" ur Dad bless he is wiv de angles ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ•โ›ช xxx"

Hahahahaaaaa, bleeping hell ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€
Such well educated and eloquent followers! ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Canny put sugar on a shite and call it a brownie!!
By duck her followers are as bleeping touched in the head as she is ๐Ÿ˜‘

• Haha
Reactions: 20
2. No one should ever discourage anyone from reporting genuine concern for a child. There have been too many people not speaking up for not wanting to upset the applecart over the years, for this to be acceptable today. If you are concerned about a child you should always speak up. Better to be wrong than to allow abuse/neglect to continue. End of story.
This is so important. Her making out like โ€˜she knowsโ€™ who reported her is absolute bullshit and potentially will frighten people off reporting real concerns they have for a child over fear they may be โ€˜exposedโ€™.

Reactions: 21
Just seen thisโ€ฆinteresting! Itโ€™s all coming to an end soon apparently?????

IMG_4242.jpeg
IMG_4240.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.