Charlotte Dawson #37 While Chazza is flaunting her belleh, Pob's on top of a tart giving it some welleh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t breastfeed Judy,only for the gram,comes from someone called Kirsty,
Pobs sister slipped it out,Matthews sister 😂🐷😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Those sit ups are working wonders
I’m certainly not an advert for the perfect body but I am well aware of what suits my body shape. I therefore know what will flatter and what will not flatter my muffin top! Chazza does not have a clue she looks ridiculous. I’d be mortified if my daughter behaved in the way she does. She doesn’t deserve kids
---
It doesn’t surprise me as I’ve never for one minute believed she breast fed.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Stupid drunken cunts 😖😖 about sums them up
---
What is it with her and the ludicrous leg in the air routine?? Remember that wedding photo of the bride & groom she gatecrashed with a leg kicking pose?? bleeping beyond inane?
---
Pob will be stuck up a Blackpool hooker tonight

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
There was NO miscarriage. It was a lie and a massive distraction from Noah's accident. You would not be wearing a light, short dress, and acting the way she did straight after a REAL miscarriage. It's all detailed in Wiki 2.

She insulted women who have actually miscarried, myself included (I was hospitalised) with her lies. She's a bleeping disgrace and karma will get her back don't worry! 💯
---
Grifted meals for the Ginge Tweenie. 🙄

View attachment 2584677View attachment 2584678
Of course she didn't the lying witch!

Reactions: 8
I don’t know how she doesn’t get pulled up on this or her old racist Facebook posts, or what she did to that poor woman with the same name. People have been cancelled for a lot less, how does she still have a following?

Her followers are just as bad as her imo! Blowing smoke up her arse constantly. Birds of a feather!!

Reactions: 12
Giffen owns a salon - allegedly and that ket head Amanda (curly black hair) works at Topu Restaurant. The others I think not.

Still can't believe how steaming she was!
Sam Giffen rents a chair at a salon in Blackpool, Amanda (Sket) owns Topu, always trouble at the venue… well known locally for dealing drugs

Reactions: 13
I’m certainly not an advert for the perfect body but I am well aware of what suits my body shape. I therefore know what will flatter and what will not flatter my muffin top! Chazza does not have a clue she looks ridiculous. I’d be mortified if my daughter behaved in the way she does. She doesn’t deserve kids
---

It doesn’t surprise me as I’ve never for one minute believed she breast fed.
Me either, it’s all for the gram

Reactions: 6
Sam Giffen rents a chair at a salon in Blackpool, Amanda (Sket) owns Topu, always trouble at the venue… well known locally for dealing drugs
Not surprising about Topu - she always looks off her face. I think Chazza's gonna have a headache tomorrow! What a mob they are! 🤢

Reactions: 7
Why are they allowed to behave like that in a kids play area.
Shameless dick heads.
Grow up you bunch of talent less asshole licking fanny stains.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why are they allowed to behave like that in a kids play area.
Shameless dick heads.
Grow up you bunch of talent less asshole licking fanny stains.
Typical cheap hoes , untalented, unemployable, naff & entitled drunks with a problem with alcohol.

Reactions: 18
Faking a miscarriage and doing faces which mock people with disability.
Vile.
She’s a bleeping disgrace.
I’ve had three miscarriages and a child die at birth, not once did I think about posting online or wearing the crap she was (would have bled through or been overly concerned that I would have).

the fact she refers to Shuuudeee as a rainbow baby pisses me off no end - she has ZERO idea about this and it’s insulting to all women who have actually been through this.

I can’t even start on those hideously insulting faces she pulls. It’s not even as though she’s old enough that kids at school would have pulled that face without being bollocked.

She’s just an awful human and a tit mother.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
i wish we could prove this as it’s just sooo weird to pretend to breastfeed. No one gives a tit how people feed their babies 😂

Reactions: 15
It's a big NO from me. Actually surprised she's up to post this. I bet she's got a headache from last night! 🍷🍷❄

So much for their statement that "they don't drink anymore!" Couple of cunts. 🤡🤡

Screenshot_20231122-090644~2.png

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.