Charlotte Dawson #37 While Chazza is flaunting her belleh, Pob's on top of a tart giving it some welleh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, you could remove your children from social media and out of the way of thousands of strangers and potential predators and then you wouldn’t get any criticism about your lack of parenting skills? Oh…but wait then you would have zero content and that would also mean putting their needs before your own which you have no chuffin idea how to do. Oh well.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
And yes chazza Noah should not still be in nappies he’s nearly 4 years old.
So she had a dummy until six years old😂Tracey obviously was as lazy as her,is Matthew still wearing nappies I wonder,does chazza wear nappies,absolutely disgusting lazy twit.
---
Fancy using your kids to promote their dads suicide,anything for attention.
Shameless sammi tit face

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
My god I would of absolutely refused to do that,Chucky will be in nappies until he’s 15 at this rate.
By the time F1 reaches 15 he would have been in and out of rehab or even prison on a regular basis. I bet he grows up to be a right fucked-up individual. F2 will be just as bad.

Slob and Pob will still be still planning their 'wedding of dreams' and Pob will have shagged every tart in a 100 mile radius! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
And yes chazza Noah should not still be in nappies he’s nearly 4 years old.
So she had a dummy until six years old😂Tracey obviously was as lazy as her,is Matthew still wearing nappies I wonder,does chazza wear nappies,absolutely disgusting lazy twit.
---
Fancy using your kids to promote their dads suicide,anything for attention.
Shameless sammi tit face
Noahs not even three is he?

Reactions: 16
Fresh of the press Fat Anus Dazza and Hannah's traveler Lightfoot are expecting another Girl, I can only imagine Chazza will be fuming with that 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
“Unexpected planned nights out” 🤣🤣 make it make sense will ya ffs 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

That “cheeky boy” over and over again makes me want to cut my eardrums out 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Fresh of the press Fat Anus Dazza and Hannah's traveler Lightfoot are expecting another Girl, I can only imagine Chazza will be fuming with that 😂
How the hell has THAT great big slit-arse sex-pest managed to oblige his snapdragon??

😐😐😖😖😆😆💀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Poor kid having that lot repeating things over and over and over again. I wonder if one of those twats has tried to give him a chip yet?

View attachment 2575787
View attachment 2575788
Why is old bagpuss there
---
She had the phone camera pointed away from him because she was f*€king driving!!🤬🤬

She pans it over the steering wheel to the side(door) view and you can hear that the vehicle is in motion.
Stupid bint🫵🏼Chazza👊🏼
She really is a stupid bleep! Why would any parent film their child while they are diving. She really does need brought down a peg or 5!!
---
This comment FFS sounds like a fresh version of hell to me !
Jesus Christ someone take her off social media, imagine a grown woman saying that 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.