Charlotte Dawson #37 While Chazza is flaunting her belleh, Pob's on top of a tart giving it some welleh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just came here came here to say how much I laughed at Hungry Horse pubs being her latest “job” her pr lady is working overtime with that and Foxy Bingo and Superdrug. Meanwhile Billie Shepherd is working in clothing, toys, homeware and has her own tv show 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She 'practically lived in maternity leggings'. 😂 How when she never got bleeping dressed?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ugh she has the Ugg’s I want but can’t afford because I go out to work 🤦‍♀️😭

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Ugh she has the Ugg’s I want but can’t afford because I go out to work 🤦‍♀️😭
I like this style of Uggs too but genuine question to anyone who has them…. Are they hard to walk in? They look like they should be really difficult to walk in😅

Reactions: 9
“I like to wear it over my shoulders like that” why lie? She’s never even worn it. It’s still got the tags on ffs 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Oooh, they were talking about dead Les and pantomine on the radio and she thought he was in the car!! 👻👻👻

---
How late is Noah up? Unbelievable. No wonder he looks tired all the time.

---
Kimbo the Cleaner must have told her to shove her job where the sun doesn't shine as she's using a local company now. Maybe Pob tried it on with her?

charlottedawsy_1700092223037.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
She said to the taxi driver “they’re talking about my dad” and he totally blanked her 😂😂😂😂 She really needs to get over this obsession. It’s pathetic, deranged and nobody could care less about who her bleeping Dad is.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Wonder why she had the camera pointed away from Noah while she was recording him, probably not strapped in.
And Pob clipping his nails into the kids bath 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Wonder why she had the camera pointed away from Noah while she was recording him, probably not strapped in.
And Pob clipping his nails into the kids bath 🤢
She had the phone camera pointed away from him because she was f*€king driving!!🤬🤬

She pans it over the steering wheel to the side(door) view and you can hear that the vehicle is in motion.
Stupid bint🫵🏼Chazza👊🏼

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Jesus titty Christ,so les is now interfering with radio signals 😂😂😂😂
Oh my god,chazza you absolute reject.
I’m sorry but at this point she’s just being bleeping deranged and being pathetic.
What a bellend,no one is interested luv,have you been reading the news.
She’s to far up her own chocolate wiz way to understand there is more to life than these cheap gigs she does.
And now sammi tit face is dragging her kids into this suicide prevention crap she’s plugging,saying crap because she’s not really interested because of her husband but rather the attention and money it brings her.
This family is unreal,go fund pages,griffting for free tit,you name it they do it.
Get a bleeping job you smeg heads.

Reactions: 21
Hahahah doing panto and Superdrug adverts is now “showbiz” 😂😂 I had a tit and flossed my teeth this morning, what can I say that’s showbiz huns 💁🏻‍♀️💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's trying her hardest to convince herself and everyone else that she's a big star 😂

Showbiz though 😂 She'll be opening a pound bakery next in her usual beret and knee boot get up while people walk past without the faintest clue who she is 😂👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Saying the same thing over and over again to Shuuude "A cheekeh boyyy,a cheekeh boy"STFU you munter

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The teeth suck makes you want to smack her right in the gob, doesn't it?

She's doing it ALOT lately. bleep.

1700140846405.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.