Charlotte Dawson #37 While Chazza is flaunting her belleh, Pob's on top of a tart giving it some welleh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shude was interacting and cooing more with Bagpuss than I've ever seen him do with that twit. Probably because he could actually see her face instead of the back of a phone

• Sad
Reactions: 23
If she thinks people are saying Noah is bad for having a dummy still at 2 years old they clearly ain't seen Grim Fanny's kid. (Glam Fairys World for those who don't know)
He's just gone 6 in October and STILL has a dummy. SIX YEARS OLD FFS. And she plasters him all over her Instagram with it in his gob.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Why is she filming her kids in the pool ffs? Any public swimming pool I have been to has strict instructions not to film at all in the pool area?

• Angry
Reactions: 19
The rules don’t count if you’re a z lister though. Doesn’t matter if it’s showing other kids and is a potential safeguarding issue…

• Sad
Reactions: 10
So tracey is living at lemon tree court Blackpool,so she has a flat and sammi tit face obviously rents her mums house in lytham.
Ummmm
---
She lives in social care,retirement place for old coffin dodgers.
Assisted Coffin-Care 😃😃😆💀

".... COME TO ME , MY DARLING...................."

Screenshot_20230808-012441_Gallery.jpg

😅😅😅😅😅💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shude was interacting and cooing more with Bagpuss than I've ever seen him do with that twit. Probably because he could actually see her face instead of the back of a phone
I’ve always thought Chucky interacts better with bagpuss than chazza

Reactions: 11
How much bleeping Nutella has that dumb cow shovelled in his mouth, then hers, then put the spitty spoon back in the jar! Unfunny routine that she is laughing at, what IS the matter with her. Can you imagine his first of many filling? She won't be laughing then and he'll be screaming.

The teachers will have a struggle when he starts school & finally gets told 'No.' And Chazza will not be a supportive parent, most likely she will blame other children & be the sort of mum who has an argument in the playground with another mum. He will never do wrong in her eyes.
What was the point of the whole Nutella and then running round in circles with a fake laugh??? Is this some new tictock thing??
---
F1 I've noticed automatically does that stupid shakeh shakeh dance when he has food.

She's a complete disgrace. 💯
It’s like 1 of Pavlov dogs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
If she thinks people are saying Noah is bad for having a dummy still at 2 years old they clearly ain't seen Grim Fanny's kid. (Glam Fairys World for those who don't know)
He's just gone 6 in October and STILL has a dummy. SIX YEARS OLD FFS. And she plasters him all over her Instagram with it in his gob.
School bullies are gonna love that when he’s older 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
She really fails that boy. There is something really wrong with her emotional dependence on him. It's really weird, sickening even. It's certainly not normal.

And, I am sure she is lying about her having a dummy until she was 6 - 6?! duck off you lying piece of tit! We know Trace was a terrible mother but surely even that flimsy piece of tit wasn't THAT bad?

Going by the bollocks she talks, she was in nappies until 10, didn't have her own bedroom until she was 12, had to have a brace for 20 years until she got her teeth knocked out and got turkey specials. We don't need to make it up, she does it for us!
I’ve friends/family like this. Totally obsessed with their kids, too much in my opinion. Then I looked at myself and thought I was a bad parent for not being that way.

Pity she didn't blow away. No wonder she uses a filter all the time! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not surprised it's an early start at 06:32am. You can't polish a turd but you can roll it in glitter! 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surprised she didn't put 'mum life' on that early morning video. She needs everything she does acknowledged and noted. She is unable to just get one with things. Just how would fuckface have coped before social media?

Reactions: 17
I wonder what 'dizzy heights' her new job will be? Will it outdazzle Foxy Bingo and Superdrug? 😂

More Q&As to look forward to. No doubt the 'mum police and trolls' will get a dig from her entirely made up questions.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.