Charlotte Dawson #37 While Chazza is flaunting her belleh, Pob's on top of a tart giving it some welleh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So that’s what she’s been up to today. I suppose at least it might benefit someone but there is no doubt in my mind that she’s only doing it because she’s getting paid.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Called it
Bundles ✅
Coping with Feral ✅
How does she cope being so busy ✅
Panto ✅
Panto ad ✅
Breast pump ad ✅ (even though she still has the Fraupow pump ad on her grid)
It's a bingo for you Smelly!! 👍😂😂

---
So that’s what she’s been up to today. I suppose at least it might benefit someone but there is no doubt in my mind that she’s only doing it because she’s getting paid.
Good find! duck knows why they picked her for the campaign? Probably cheap as chips as she needs the money!

Reactions: 16
Same old repetitive tit about her bunions and keeping it real. The comments look like they've been turned off.

She's only fronting this children's toy campaign because she's been paid to do it. This is a subject very, very close to my heart and my salon always arrange every year to do something at Easter and Christmas for our local food bank. Christmas time is especially crucial as I donate a lot of toys too. My daughter is doing it for the first time this year now she's opened hers and she's thoroughly enjoying it so far!

The only charity Chazza knows about is herself. Everything she gets is grifted for. She's an utter disgrace and clearly has no shame. I would maybe respect her a little bit if she did this off her own back but she won't because she is a greedy bleep. 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hungry Horse 😆 suits her given her relationship with food and the amount of teeth in her gob.🙈
Great initiative, shame they gave it to such a grifter though 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Again, same old, same old about leaving the wedding plans on the back burner until the boys are older. Pob will never marry you - your relationship is fake as duck!!!

Now she's banging on about having her Princess and mini-me. Maybe she'll get Pob drunk again and try and get pregnant but maybe also you might have another boy eh. Then what? We all know how you were SO underwhelmed by your second being a boy. I hope you have nothing but boys you prick.

• Haha
Been a lurker for a while but what in the actual duck is wrong with this lassie?? She genuinely needs evaluated!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Wiki Ref: 14/11/23

Another load of made up questions purely plugging Dawsy products, the Christmas Panto and breast pumps. 🙄

---
Pulling that disgusting face again. She just cannot help herself can she? Horrid witch. 🤬

Screenshot_20231114-141444~2.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It's a bingo for you Smelly!! 👍😂😂

---

Good find! duck knows why they picked her for the campaign? Probably cheap as chips as she needs the money!
She is so bad at articulating anything - I didn't come away from her stories or grid posting thinking she gave a tit about those kids!

I think we are seeing the end of the end here. She's had two presenting jobs in 3 weeks and was bleeping terrible at both. My god, she is even worse than I though she was.

Reactions: 12
I’ve just realised today there’s a new thread but probably not missed much. Same old gurning face, flapping of belleh and lying in a stinking pit of a bed I’d imagine!
---

Oh is she still as vile as ever? Pretending to be ‘boss’ at her hubbies restaurants when in reality she delivers the takeaway orders?
wonder if she donated any toys 🙄

Reactions: 10
She is so bad at articulating anything - I didn't come away from her stories or grid posting thinking she gave a tit about those kids!

I think we are seeing the end of the end here. She's had two presenting jobs in 3 weeks and was bleeping terrible at both. My god, she is even worse than I though she was.
I also think it's awful that she kept saying 'chuffing'

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Again, same old, same old about leaving the wedding plans on the back burner until the boys are older. Pob will never marry you - your relationship is fake as duck!!!

Now she's banging on about having her Princess and mini-me. Maybe she'll get Pob drunk again and try and get pregnant but maybe also you might have another boy eh. Then what? We all know how you were SO underwhelmed by your second being a boy. I hope you have nothing but boys you prick.

Hope pob goes for the snip and doesn’t tell her 😂
---
Wiki Ref: 14/11/23

Another load of made up questions purely plugging Dawsy products, the Christmas Panto and breast pumps. 🙄

View attachment 2571463
View attachment 2571464
View attachment 2571465
View attachment 2571467
View attachment 2571469
View attachment 2571470
View attachment 2571471
View attachment 2571472
View attachment 2571473
---
Pulling that disgusting face again. She just cannot help herself can she? Horrid witch. 🤬

View attachment 2571479
Why doesn’t the media pick up on this that she does this awful face

Reactions: 9
Thread Suggestion: #38

Donate your kids toys to Charity. I can't be arsed as I get ours for free!

Reactions: 13
For such a great children's charitable cause she is NOT the person to be promoting it at all. 💯

Chuffing this and chuffing that..... So damn unprofessional. 🙄

Reactions: 4
She is just so unlikeable. Absolutely zero charm or charisma about her. Standing there pretending to give a ‘chuff ‘about children. (Speak properly you utter buffoon). You can tell she’s reading off a script in front of her. She does not give one jot about anything other than lining her own pockets.

She’s inherited nothing from Les in terms of wit, intelligence or dignity.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Why chose a z list celeb to promote this who gets all her stuff gifted to her, maybe if companies weren’t grifting to her then they could donate more. Selfish witch

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.