Charlotte Dawson #37 While Chazza is flaunting her belleh, Pob's on top of a tart giving it some welleh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much bleeping Nutella has that dumb cow shovelled in his mouth, then hers, then put the spitty spoon back in the jar! Unfunny routine that she is laughing at, what IS the matter with her. Can you imagine his first of many filling? She won't be laughing then and he'll be screaming.

The teachers will have a struggle when he starts school & finally gets told 'No.' And Chazza will not be a supportive parent, most likely she will blame other children & be the sort of mum who has an argument in the playground with another mum. He will never do wrong in her eyes.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
What do we think Jude's first words will be Noah?.....I'll tell you what they'll be.....
duck off out of my face you clowns!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I assume she let feral go home in his swimwear wet and cold don't tell me he kicked off about getting changed and as usual she couldn't be arsed to parent and let it go after all what content she will have if he ends up in hospital with a chest infection or worse? Useless, lazy cow

Reactions: 9
These people, nonentities , who beg and scrounge freebies are just bleeping awful. tit parents ; piss-heads , druggies etc

There seems to be quite a few of them......

Reactions: 17
I’m struggling here - why is she feeding her small child Nutella directly from the jar and then Encouraging him to jump around like that? Like, why?! Does she not realise that he’ll likely start jumping about every time he eats now and that’s a choking risk?! Just why?!
And how cruel letting him tickle the baby’s head with those make up brushes - the poor sod can’t exactly scratch the tickle so it’ll be making him unnecessarily uncomfortable. She’s an utter disgrace!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I’m struggling here - why is she feeding her small child Nutella directly from the jar and then Encouraging him to jump around like that? Like, why?! Does she not realise that he’ll likely start jumping about every time he eats now and that’s a choking risk?! Just why?!
And how cruel letting him tickle the baby’s head with those make up brushes - the poor sod can’t exactly scratch the tickle so it’ll be making him unnecessarily uncomfortable. She’s an utter disgrace!
F1 I've noticed automatically does that stupid shakeh shakeh dance when he has food.

She's a complete disgrace. 💯

Reactions: 24
His teeth are already starting to look goofy and pushed forward.
And as for #nutellagate my christ she's thick. She says it's fine because it's a Sunday but isn't everyday a Sunday in her tit tip?

Reactions: 24
He’ll end up with years of orthodontic work to get through, I had to because I was a thumb sucker growing up. A year or so to get his bite back in the right place, then train tracks, and the rubber bands, then retainers. My teeth and bite are normal now, but I know people who have had to have their jaw broken and reset because their bite was so off from thumb sucking/ dummies. Do the kid a favour, and get rid of that dummy before he becomes far too attached to it

Reactions: 18
A 'work-out' for clowns. 😂😂🤡

charlottedawsy_1699888602105.jpg

Reactions: 3
Noah nearly didn’t have any teeth at all there, thought she was going to kick him over while she was doing her “exercises”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Old Trace away with the fairies and Chazza on a 'lunch break' as she's in such a demanding full-time job. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So tracey is living at lemon tree court Blackpool,so she has a flat and sammi tit face obviously rents her mums house in lytham.
Ummmm
---
She lives in social care,retirement place for old coffin dodgers.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm sure the cast are over the moon being filmed in rehearsals. I wish somebody would tell her to put her phone down.

---
Can someone tell me why Trace has TWO pairs of glasses on her head? 😂🤔🤡
One for now, one for later! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“Guess what baby Jude is getting for Christmas…”

I can see the poor love trying to form the words - privacy… peace & quiet… a fresh nappy x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The ways these two plebs are parenting Noah - hes gonna have a ASBO by the time he starts primary school !!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.