Charlotte Dawson #37 While Chazza is flaunting her belleh, Pob's on top of a tart giving it some welleh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what 'dizzy heights' her new job will be? Will it outdazzle Foxy Bingo and Superdrug? 😂

More Q&As to look forward to. No doubt the 'mum police and trolls' will get a dig from her entirely made up questions.

View attachment 2570380
View attachment 2570381
View attachment 2570382
They will be the standard questions:
Dawsy discounts?
Christmas Bundles?
New products?
Dummy?
Toilet training?
Noah's own room/bed?
Social services ( can't say much. thinks she knows who it is/is still looking into the troll who reported her)
Breastfeeding (she seems absolutely obsessed with her breastfeeding even though it's her second time)
What pump is she using (we've seen it twice in 2 days - not for no reason either)
Promoting the mum and me app (who supplied all her baby garb FOC)
How is Matt?
Wedding?
First engaged?

Did I miss anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
These dancing like you’ve been electrocuted dances are so weird. Are they supposed to be funny or something because it’s setting my teeth on edge and the cringe level attention seeking

Reactions: 25
These dancing like you’ve been electrocuted dances are so weird. Are they supposed to be funny or something because it’s setting my teeth on edge and the cringe level attention seeking
She thinks she is hilarious. What she and the other z-listers need to do is realise they are 30-something mothers who are really tit at tiktok!

Reactions: 24
She's obsessed with flashing her tits and fanny off isn't she, during these "hilarious" dances. I despise the flat faced flat arsed UNfunny bore

Reactions: 18
Been busy at work so missed a whole thread!!
what is the crack? Them two aren’t following each other anymore? Have they split? Hes crying out for sympathy and she’s busy ignoring it ? 🤦🏽‍♀️
I’ve just realised today there’s a new thread but probably not missed much. Same old gurning face, flapping of belleh and lying in a stinking pit of a bed I’d imagine!
---
If she thinks people are saying Noah is bad for having a dummy still at 2 years old they clearly ain't seen Grim Fanny's kid. (Glam Fairys World for those who don't know)
He's just gone 6 in October and STILL has a dummy. SIX YEARS OLD FFS. And she plasters him all over her Instagram with it in his gob.
Oh is she still as vile as ever? Pretending to be ‘boss’ at her hubbies restaurants when in reality she delivers the takeaway orders?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s doing a workout with someone woman and another baby and she can’t even be arsed to do up shuudes babygro she’s left it open with a bulging nappy. I really don’t know how she’s got followers it baffles me how repugnant she is 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 10
duck off. 🤢

What a disgusting, perverted, unfunny, shite reel that was. Dancing to a song about someone wanting to duck or split her beaver while a Santa dances behind her. Are we meant to assume Santa is attempting to duck her? All the while lifting her skanky, stinking nightdress to show her big pants & tits.

Chazza - you have two young, impressionable children. Start behaving like a mum to them. Stop hiding behind your mum police & trolls outrage. Your dad Les would not have approved one bit, so stop thinking his style of humour is in your blood as it isn't. No one wants to think about your filthy beaver getting split.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.