Charlotte Dawson #37 While Chazza is flaunting her belleh, Pob's on top of a tart giving it some welleh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping riveting contact as per. She wouldn't know a hard day's work if it kicked her in her punched lasagne.

Scoffing chocolate in the bath. Who even does that?

Minging bleep.

NB: Whoever is cackling in that third clip needs bleeping sectioning. What a nutnut. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
bleeping riveting contact as per. She wouldn't know a hard day's work if it kicked her in her punched lasagne.

Scoffing chocolate in the bath. Who even does that?

Minging bleep.

NB: Whoever is cackling in that third clip needs bleeping sectioning. What a nutnut. 🤪

View attachment 2565998
View attachment 2565999
View attachment 2566000
Is that Matt in the background yelling at the kids again in the bath video?😳

And wtf is she prattling on about ‘tomorrows a day off?’ Every day is a day off for you Chazza cos you’re a low life, talentless grifter who wouldn’t know a hard days work if it slapped you in the face😘

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is that Matt in the background yelling at the kids again in the bath video?😳

And wtf is she prattling on about ‘tomorrows a day off?’ Every day is a day off for you Chazza cos you’re a low life, talentless grifter who wouldn’t know a hard days work if it slapped you in the face😘
Definitely can hear shouting and Noah.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
She literally just started too 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Some randomer asking if she posts abroad and she’s jiggling her tits about 🙄 absolutely obsessed with them, it’s quite weird 🤔
No one asks those daft questions. The same ones are answered every single time. Obviously, just to gain engagement and to tell people what the company wants to tell them. Eg: Do you ship abroad? Can you use while pregnant/breast feeding? - stupid, insincere, questions because if you really did follow Chazza you'd know she's been using the tan the entire way through two pregnancies and the feeding of both her boys.

Reactions: 19
I wonder if, with her off doing panto, if Noah is in for a big shock and maybe will hear the word NO a little more often from Matt? She has often mentioned that Matt is a bit stricter with Noah than she is. This could be why Matt is shouting at F1 so much these days?

Reactions: 23
Here we go, the 'united front' family narrative again! So predictable. 🙄 I wish they'd get out of Jude's face.

They're still not following each other on Instagram!!

---
Damien was bad enough on his trike, now Pob's on his! Such riveting content as per!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Thing is she has to pay her management a fee because it’s them that get her the tit gigs.
So obviously a percentage will come from every show,and foxy bingo tit😂
2 mortgages on the go,bills to pay,TAX must be a bummer 😂.
Car that’s on the drip(financed),no wonder she needs things for free because in reality she’s piss poor.
The fake Vuitton bags and boots get me😂😂😂😂nothing wrong with fake don’t get me wrong,it’s the way she goes around thinking she’s this trendsetter when all she is is a trash bag in tit loads of debt.
Oh chazza you crack me up girl,what a train wreck 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is the house back on the market again?😳 Sure it was Sold STC last week?
Yes, its the never-ending " Tombola" sales offers on an unsellable/ unmortgageable freehold. With a fire raging in the mine tunnels under the land, no financial house will lend a mortgage on it 😆😆😆😆

Every single buyer pulls out as soon as the subject is discovered during the searches/land registry comes back 😆😆

Neither of them have the common sense to move back into it & sell the new one instead.

That bridging loan must have been renewed a couple of times- very expensive and they can be withdrawn/ called in by the lenders at any time.......

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Yes, its the never-ending " Tombola" sales offers on an unsellable/ unmortgageable freehold. With a fire raging in the mine tunnels under the land, no financial house will lend a mortgage on it 😆😆😆😆

Every single buyer pulls out as soon as the subject is discovered during the searches/land registry comes back 😆😆

Neither of them have the common sense to move back into it & sell the new one instead.

That bridging loan must have been renewed a couple of times- very expensive and they can be withdrawn/ called in by the lenders at any time.......
So how on earth can they afford all this extravagance is beyond me.
Surly they must discuss finances between them,Jesus I would be very concerned if I was them😟😟😟

Reactions: 24
So how on earth can they afford all this extravagance is beyond me.
Surly they must discuss finances between them,Jesus I would be very concerned if I was them😟😟😟
They are all as thick as two short planks , finances are a bit beyond them 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They are all as thick as two short planks , finances are a bit beyond them 😆😆
Just grift through life don’t they.😡how much are they wanting to sell it for?
The house they bought last year is worth a million,they can’t afford that 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Just grift through life don’t they.😡how much are they wanting to sell it for?
The house they bought last year is worth a million,they can’t afford that 😂
Pob on the trowel still , so probs on £700 +/ week but it'll be swallowed up by that hige bridging loan & ongoing mortgage payments.
Bet they've already extended their payments into a 30-year mortgage loan as opposed to the usual 25......

Reactions: 11
Here we go, the 'united front' family narrative again! So predictable. 🙄 I wish they'd get out of Jude's face.

They're still not following each other on Instagram!!

View attachment 2566758
View attachment 2566759
View attachment 2566760
View attachment 2566762
View attachment 2566763
---
Damien was bad enough on his trike, now Pob's on his! Such riveting content as per!

View attachment 2566821
View attachment 2566824
Someone commented on this- saying get that thing out of their faces (camera i assume). Obviously a 'troll ' or 'mum police' as that cretin calls em. She wont like that on her page - lets see how she / her chavvy followers respond!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone commented on this- saying get that thing out of their faces (camera i assume). Obviously a 'troll ' or 'mum police' as that cretin calls em. She wont like that on her page - lets see how she / her chavvy followers respond!
Good. No doubt her dimwit followers will attack the person who made the comment.

Reactions: 4
My god - what does he see in her?

I really don't get it at all. That new reel on her page, how didn't shove her out of the way, I have no idea

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.