Charlotte Dawson #37 While Chazza is flaunting her belleh, Pob's on top of a tart giving it some welleh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, well, well! So they've had yet another bust-up and unfollowed each other like kids on IG again! 😂😂

Chazza looks fuming pucking him up from hospital. Just watch her body language and the way she speaks. 😂😂 Pob looks extra awkward too!!! 😂😂

What a sham this 'relationship' is. 💯

Screenshot_20231110-182304~2.png
Screenshot_20231110-182403~2.png

---

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Really weird the the "he's here" post that had been removed altogether, is now back as a pinned post.🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Really weird the the "he's here" post that had been revived altogether, is now back as a pinned post.🤷‍♀️
I bet Pob can't wait to get back out on the pull again. Just proves how fake their set-up is. She didn't even visit him in hospital let alone take the kids to see him. If that was my old man, I'd be there every single day. 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wait a cotton picking moment here,they are insta famous people right,so why isn’t he being picked up buy a rolls Royce or even better a super drug van( because she plugs super drug,quite fitting as they both snort drugs.
Fly on wall in there house,love how pob came out with nothing but a j.d.type sports bag.
😂😂😂😂skint

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That’s me boycotting Superdrug if this scruff is involved in it
---
Nope not following each other and no mention of him being in hospital while she’s been in London.

No “get well soon Daddy” etc etc… unless they’ve suddenly decided to keep it all private, I’m guessing they’re “ on a break” x
If he’s in the hozzie and she’s in London who’s got Chucky?

Reactions: 7
I bet Pob can't wait to get back out on the pull again. Just proves how fake their set-up is. She didn't even visit him in hospital let alone take the kids to see him. If that was my old man, I'd be there every single day. 💯
She couldn’t even be arsed to park the car in the car park and help him with his bag 😂lazy sloth 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The constant following then unfollowing on instagram really highlights what a pair of immature imbeciles these two are.

She looks utterly raging in that video when she’s gone to pick up Pob ‘can’t wait to get him home and give him a big squeeze’ whilst she plays with her hair and looks away from the camera. Something she always does when she’s lying.

As someone who grew up in a house with parents who constantly screamed and shouted at each other I hate to imagine the rows those two kids have to witness behind closed doors.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Really weird the
the "he's here" post that had been removed altogether, is now back as a pinned post.🤷‍♀️
Tbh - be fewmin if I was Pob - I’d not want to be filmed leaving hospital - probs not slept well, maybe a bit sore & wanting a shower / good soak… tit sports bag aside… he’s not looking “content ready” so I’d be asking for it to be removed too. X

Reactions: 14
Tbh - be fewmin if I was Pob - I’d not want to be filmed leaving hospital - probs not slept well, maybe a bit sore & wanting a shower / good soak… tit sports bag aside… he’s not looking “content ready” so I’d be asking for it to be removed too. X
duck him,he lives and breathes the attention just like her.
All attention seeking as per usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She really couldn't give a tit in that video but noticed her saying so we can get back to being a family of four 😂 trying to put our minds at ease is she cause we keep saying they not together loads the past couple of days 😂 sad fucks the pair of them

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve noticed they have unfollowed each other again on IG and not a mention from slob about pob in hospital
---

Exactly … lol .. I’m laying here with cancer and pneumonia and not once posted on IG for the sympathy… moron
Sending you ❤
---
That would explain the silence on her part. She starts panto rehearsals (ahem) today, so with him being sick he can't have the ferals or go to work. I bet she hit the roof! She was always going to end up a single parent, best get it over with now.

Probably back together for Xmas, then they will be done I reckon?
Work is getting in the way of me catching up on here at the minute 🤦🏽‍♀️
However all is good in the world…she picked him up from the hospital!
Still not following thou… 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.