Charlotte Dawson #37 While Chazza is flaunting her belleh, Pob's on top of a tart giving it some welleh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sending you โค
---

Work is getting in the way of me catching up on here at the minute ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
However all is good in the worldโ€ฆshe picked him up from the hospital!
Still not following thouโ€ฆ ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Just keep track of Wiki 14 to catch up. Everything is there with links. ๐Ÿ‘

Reactions: 5
Would not be surprised if she is pissed off that Pob is not working and not bringing any money in.

Reactions: 13
Saw this on the Katie Price thread, I wonder why Chazza always to Zest to get her hair done ๐Ÿค”

IMG_3006.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Same dressing room as last year ๐Ÿ˜‚ still got the black bin bags for a window, oof what a celebrity ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No doubt we'll all be told about the ghost of dead Les appearing at some point!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
From bribes of Tweeny Trainers to a new likkle bike! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘

matt_sarsfield_1699726060221.jpg

---
Is that the weird one with her doing those pathetic Les impressions from last year? Those two blokes made my skin crawl. ๐Ÿคข

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh Iโ€™m sorry, was Matt in the hospital with Kidney Stones? I must have missed that, heโ€™s only mentioned it what? 30 times?

What an absolute bellend๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh Iโ€™m sorry, was Matt in the hospital with Kidney Stones? I must have missed that, heโ€™s only mentioned it what? 30 times?

What an absolute bellend๐Ÿ™„
Just like Marcus Mitchell with his weight loss that he doesn't like talking about! ๐Ÿ˜‚
---
Haha I did. He had like boot wellies on
Lucky F1 wasn't riding on a tricycle like Damien. I would have roared! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
---
So is Pob with the old tarts Chazza! ๐Ÿ‘

Screenshot_20231111-193853~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Tracey is looking after the brats,sheโ€™s gone private in recent weeks.
Tracey is sitting kids while bleep stain does her cheap gig.
Blackpool pleasure beach test her for drugs,thatโ€™s your policy for all working members.?
---
She signed for two seasons so in a concract.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Sheโ€™s spent all that money and now working to pay it back ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Some randomer asking if she posts abroad and sheโ€™s jiggling her tits about ๐Ÿ™„ absolutely obsessed with them, itโ€™s quite weird ๐Ÿค”

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Some randomer asking if she posts abroad and sheโ€™s jiggling her tits about ๐Ÿ™„ absolutely obsessed with them, itโ€™s quite weird ๐Ÿค”
I don't know why, they're like a snooker ball in a sock.
Pob likes juggling them too.๐Ÿคก

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.