Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
That video of them ‘reading’ that book! Jude is clearly dropping off to sleep and has Noah bloody climbing all over him and the flash on her phone in his face 😔 and all the flies buzzing round make me feel sick 😷 anyone on else notice that Noah’s teeth look like they’re being affected by the dummy??
Nooo oh no, they are not flies buzzing around, oh no. They are lots of tiny orbs (according to her numbnuts followers) lots of tiny Les like feathers shooken out his heavenly arse and buzzing err err I mean dancing around in celestial glory.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Krm2011

VIP Member
Definitely, I gave birth same day as her and I went back to the gym when baby was about 7 1/2 weeks, still can’t do a full sit up, but I use a weight rather than do crunches, if she just held jude up the way the other lass is holding her baby then she’d find it much easier. All I can think is she just can’t be arsed, doing bare minimum because she knows she’s not going to lose weight with the scam, she’ll do it another way ❄ this is just so her followers will buy the plan.

Not keen on that black sequin number, if she dressed for her shape she’d look so much better, don’t mean to offend any larger ladies but I wouldn’t feel confident wearing that dress with my mum tum, but more the power to her I suppose. I’d rather dress for my shape personally. But this is a lass who wore white days after a miscarriage, so what the F do I know 🤷🏻‍♀️
Shes built like the penguin from batman so tight fitting clothes do her no favours.

• Haha

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
The constant following then unfollowing on instagram really highlights what a pair of immature imbeciles these two are.

She looks utterly raging in that video when she’s gone to pick up Pob ‘can’t wait to get him home and give him a big squeeze’ whilst she plays with her hair and looks away from the camera. Something she always does when she’s lying.

As someone who grew up in a house with parents who constantly screamed and shouted at each other I hate to imagine the rows those two kids have to witness behind closed doors.

Last edited:
  • Sad

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
Fucking riveting contact as per. She wouldn't know a hard day's work if it kicked her in her punched lasagne.

Scoffing chocolate in the bath. Who even does that?

Minging cunt.

NB: Whoever is cackling in that third clip needs fucking sectioning. What a nutnut. 🤪

View attachment 2565998
View attachment 2565999
View attachment 2566000
Is that Matt in the background yelling at the kids again in the bath video?😳

And wtf is she prattling on about ‘tomorrows a day off?’ Every day is a day off for you Chazza cos you’re a low life, talentless grifter who wouldn’t know a hard days work if it slapped you in the face😘

• Haha

inthelightofday27

Get his hands out of your mouth ffs. I've honestly never seen anything like it. It makes me feel sick. Why is Noah eating cereal at gone 5pm?

Poor Jude. Now she's going to get Noah to help her feed him. Watch how Jude jumps out of his skin when she touches him on the nose (third clip). He must be a bag of nerves poor child.

View attachment 2580945
View attachment 2580946
View attachment 2580947
View attachment 2580948
View attachment 2580949
View attachment 2580950
Why happy 4 months old Jude, he isn’t 4 months until the 30th you twit 🤣 he’s 16 weeks. She probs thinks a month is 4 weeks long. Lord help these kids with a mother who doesn’t know how to count…

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Noseybonk

VIP Member
I think it’s a fair statement to say that if this Darren didnt want to him and his family to be on Tattle, then he should have kept his anus away from toddlers 🤢😉

• Heart
  • Sick

VC10

VIP Member
Why not keep things private,I get for sharing etc but this cunt is definitely in it for herself and that tony Middleton simp.
Those kids were being told to look and at what angle.
Losing someone through suicide isn’t going to make you Instagram famous you cock wad.im disturbed by her outlook on this sort of behaviour

Sour faced fraud
😃😃 the next thing, old traceh will spring up with an oiuji board & they'll do a seance ( on a wet afternoon)

" les...... les?"
" are you there moi darling??"
" chuffen hell!"

***** an old toffee crisp wrapper floats down from the ceiling****

😆😆😆😆💀💀💀💀

Screenshot_20230808-012441_Gallery.jpg

• Haha

redball00n

VIP Member
Why does Noah need 3 advent calandars? A toddler does not need that much chocolate - just proves how much she gives him on a daily basis. He’s a spoilt snarling little shit, and his teeth are going to be rotten by the time he starts primary school. Such a great mum Charlotte, round of applause 😂

• Haha

cazellie

VIP Member
Of course you care what people say because it's all true you deluded twat! 😂👍

"One's not toilet trained and one has a dummy". Why is she talking like F1 is two people. Your parenting is shite and you know it.

She’s raging. The truth hurts. She’s a vile person inside and it shows on the outside.

• Heart
  • Haha

Lilylate

VIP Member
I’m struggling here - why is she feeding her small child Nutella directly from the jar and then Encouraging him to jump around like that? Like, why?! Does she not realise that he’ll likely start jumping about every time he eats now and that’s a choking risk?! Just why?!
And how cruel letting him tickle the baby’s head with those make up brushes - the poor sod can’t exactly scratch the tickle so it’ll be making him unnecessarily uncomfortable. She’s an utter disgrace!

• Sad
  • Sick

redball00n

VIP Member
A child his age does not need a dummy. The only reason he still has one is because she cannot be arsed dealing with him kicking off if she takes it away. Best get saving now Chazza as you’ll need it for Noah’s future dental work you thick scummy cunt.

Reactions: 26

dazzled103

VIP Member
“Unexpected planned nights out” 🤣🤣 make it make sense will ya ffs 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

That “cheeky boy” over and over again makes me want to cut my eardrums out 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 26