Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

our trace

VIP Member
Why is that kid being allowed to eat a huge chocolate Santa.
And a chocolate pastry.
Chazza you thick lazy parent twat,what the fuck are you doing to your kids.
It’s actually child abuse what she feeds him,all for a easy life so she doesn’t have to put up with tantrums.
Absolutely shocking parenting.

Reactions: 28

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
She’s so out of touch with reality. News Flash Chazza. Most people work every day. You don’t get sympathy or applause for ‘working’ 5 days on the trot🙄

Also howling at the ‘guys, if they message you it’s not me, I’d never try and get money out of you!’ her eyes were darting all over the place😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

xoxogossipgal101

Poor Jude all he hears is "cheeky boy" all day long, whilst being blinded by a camera flash. No wonder he is already trying to roll, he is desperate to escape those two fuckwits!

• Haha

Opinionated

VIP Member
Fancy filming your kid eating coco pops open mouthed with no manners With chocolate all round it whilst watching crap on an iPad then getting mad at ppl judging your parenting skills 😂

• Haha

kiwi1990

When these insta w*nkers are being gifted left right and centre shit they don't need it boils my blood. I work hard to provide for my kids on a limited budget and sometimes it doesn't feel enough when you see all this on Instagram but I give my head a wobble and realise memories of family time, simple stuff like Xmas films & hot chocolate is what they'll remember not the gifts or matching jammas

• Heart
Are we alright? Yeah, we're fine. We aren't the ones ruining our kids teeth!

Why? Aren't you alright Chazza? Why are you such a dim, deluded, cunt? Why can't you learn to care for your children properly? Why doesn't your almost 3 year old have his own bed in your million pound shithole? Why is your vocabulary so limited?

Why, after apparently having had a private education, don't you know the difference between there, their and they're?

• Haha
  • Heart

VC10

VIP Member
3 god awful Christmas trees but nowhere still doesn't have his own room 🤷😲🤣
Its all image and front with her. She's stuck in the 1980s with her muvver. Ludicrous.
All begged/gifted/scrounged shit etc.

She's FORTY years too fucking late for high-kicking minge-flashing, bow ties, fluffy mule slippers, furs and berets etc

That died out with Cilla Black , the White Whale & cheap housing back in the days of Cannon & Ball , and Mike and fucking Bernie Winters

😆😆😆😆💀💀💀💀

• Haha

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
Noah has already shown interest in the potty and spoke about needing a poo etc (honestly, it’s quite appalling that I, as a complete stranger even know that information). If she could even bother her arse to try he would probably be relatively easy to potty train now and pick it up quickly.

NoseyBonktl

Fresh of the press Fat Anus Dazza and Hannah's traveler Lightfoot are expecting another Girl, I can only imagine Chazza will be fuming with that 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

louisababe

I’ve noticed they have unfollowed each other again on IG and not a mention from slob about pob in hospital
---
I have no doubt there as broke as anything,what a fuck tard posting his drip on Instagram.😂😂😂😂
Who gives a rats fanny about his kidney stones.
Fucking moron 😂
Exactly … lol .. I’m laying here with cancer and pneumonia and not once posted on IG for the sympathy… moron

• Heart
  • Sad

VC10

VIP Member
But she *did* say that Noah's bedroom world be done and he'd be in it before Jude was born.

It's terrible he doesn't have his own bed. Surely, social services would now recommend that at the very least, he should have his own bed in his own room?
They couldn't give a flying fuck. Its all me, me, me , with these sorts of cunts. Anything for begging & scrounging ,freebies and donations.
Booze and drugs, lazing around.
The kids are just there for enablement.
They left pob1 with an open wound from a cigarette burn on his cheek for 8 months, don't forget.......

And she loves putting her " ming " type face on for the camera ( for want of a better word to explain ) that is an awful piss-take on people with a certain Downs condition, at the drop of a hat.
They are just unlikeable, entitled, grasping cunts at the end of the day.

Traceh ( who's not averse to a few bottles of the old " Cheapo Collapso" ) went through Les' s money, house ; furniture, car collection ( a Mercedes 560 sel included) & all of his pensions, life insurance & annuities until there wasn't 10pence of anything left.

Then shacked up with a DWP Benefits cheat- and they got caught.

This thread is never dull , with the Lytham Hillbillies 😃😃

Last edited:
  • Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
My god I would of absolutely refused to do that,Chucky will be in nappies until he’s 15 at this rate.
By the time F1 reaches 15 he would have been in and out of rehab or even prison on a regular basis. I bet he grows up to be a right fucked-up individual. F2 will be just as bad.

Slob and Pob will still be still planning their 'wedding of dreams' and Pob will have shagged every tart in a 100 mile radius! 😂

• Haha

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Well as a functioning 40 year old I’m happy to say me and Mr Norfolk will be putting our decorations up this weekend with no IG reels or #ad. Just me and him having a lovely time rather than a grifted freebie that looks soulless. I might take a picture at the end for the family WhatsApp group and that’s it.

• Heart