Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mindyaneb

Faking a miscarriage and doing faces which mock people with disability.
Vile.
She’s a fucking disgrace.
I’ve had three miscarriages and a child die at birth, not once did I think about posting online or wearing the crap she was (would have bled through or been overly concerned that I would have).

the fact she refers to Shuuudeee as a rainbow baby pisses me off no end - she has ZERO idea about this and it’s insulting to all women who have actually been through this.

I can’t even start on those hideously insulting faces she pulls. It’s not even as though she’s old enough that kids at school would have pulled that face without being bollocked.

She’s just an awful human and a shit mother.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Absolutely disgusting sexualising breadfeeding. Saying Jude likes titty and he's like father like son as Matthew likes it too. Just no Charlotte. They are 2 very different things so please don't bring sexual remarks into the conversation of breastfeeding your baby.
She's not wired right I swear.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35

our trace

VIP Member
and bin juice from the alleyway. 😂
He’s a naughty man,chazza is very insecure about him and doesn’t fully trust him,hence why pob puts up lovey dovey posts so chazza feels special and makes his guilt somewhat better.
It’s a small town and they forget that,so do all of them,people see and hear things.
So chazza if your reading and laughing it off you really shouldn’t,it’s true.
---
Imogen and grace,there you go chazza check his phone 🧐

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
I don’t know about the rest of you but I sure am excited to see dead Les’s old passport. Really thrilling stuff.

• Haha
Chazza you do chuffin' care otherwise A) you wouldn't be reading here and B) you wouldn't be making a reel in your bra and knickers saying how much you don't care what people say.

You are paper thin skinned because you are an unfunny, talentless twat who is fleecing her dead father's name.

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
How much fucking Nutella has that dumb cow shovelled in his mouth, then hers, then put the spitty spoon back in the jar! Unfunny routine that she is laughing at, what IS the matter with her. Can you imagine his first of many filling? She won't be laughing then and he'll be screaming.

The teachers will have a struggle when he starts school & finally gets told 'No.' And Chazza will not be a supportive parent, most likely she will blame other children & be the sort of mum who has an argument in the playground with another mum. He will never do wrong in her eyes.

• Sick
Reactions: 33

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
100%. Flaming ghastly.

Now, I've noticed that not only will we have to suffer this bollocks on the daily for the next 23 days but Z listers are also giving gifts from the Elf daily too? Completely flaming absurd and makes a mockery of Christmas.

What about people who are struggling this year? People who aren't gifted shite left, right and centre? People who won't be able to keep up with social media trend of 24 gifts plus more on the day? Really fucking thoughtless and total wankers all of them.
It's truly pissing me off. Pure greed. These companies make me so angry. On the Jake Quickenden thread they're being gifted a Christmas Tree and Lapland UK tickets. I would rather see these items being gifted to the less fortunate. It makes me so cross. This honestly has to stop. 🤬

sunflow3r_

Can’t stand when influencers say don’t comment on my life. You’re posting out of choice to share your life you are going to get positive and negative comments ! Get over it or stop sharing your life? Oh no you won’t do that because freaks would “miss your boys” genuinely if someone said that to me I would be taking them straight off SM fucking weird

redball00n

VIP Member
She said to the taxi driver “they’re talking about my dad” and he totally blanked her 😂😂😂😂 She really needs to get over this obsession. It’s pathetic, deranged and nobody could care less about who her fucking Dad is.

• Haha

Londonlady68

Chatty Member
As a parent of a child with special needs Chazzer makes me sick. Her brats will be the type of kids to pick on vulnerable classmates.
Repulsive ugly thick bitch!
---
Faking a miscarriage and doing faces which mock people with disability.
Vile.
For all she knows Jude or Noah could have a disability. My daughter's (autism) diagnosis wasn't picked up till she was 7.
I would never wish anything on an innocent child but Chazzer is too ignorant to understand her behaviour can be really hurtful and upsetting to people who are in the disabled community.
She is a nasty piece of work and has no intelligence and even less class.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
How fucking ironic they chose someone who basically gets their entire living for free to promote a campaign about kids having nothing. Maybe she can donate her grifted stuff to them?

Reactions: 32