Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ashfox

Chatty Member
It’s totally unacceptable. Does she not understand why it’s not?

Also… “We did graveh a bit thick but it’s still yummeh”

Have she managed to switch off auto correct?, does the Y not work on her keyboard..

And as born & bred Northerner I like thick gravy but I’ve angrily popped my flat cap on, quietly seethed out the ‘ouse with whippets after seeing the state of that so called gelatinous gravy… pure insult is that x

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So I have just listened to about half of the podcast, turning off now as she's such a liar, how can she even have the audacity to do it!

Observations:

1. I feel actually like the people who did the podcast were actually kind of trolling her in a way. "that's very strange social services had your number" "very strange social services didn't do a visit" "you were obviously not drinking at your friends christening as you were pregnant" (I am sure there were pics of her drinking?! sort of letting her go on with the lies? I wish everyone could see the wiki, the photos don't lie
2. The lie about ole big Dazza and his arse - the two kids were right in front of it in the video?!?! WTF. It sounded like she was fume with Matt but she always says "oh the police said it's your instagram you can post what you want" er no not when minors are clearly seeing something they shouldn't. Like the police are on speed dial reassuring her that her behaviour is totally fine - delusion and more lies
3. "we never drink" lie a little while ago "when Matthew was drunk" "At this party" and the most recent videos - I know you can express and time it so you drink but she clearly is not
4. I found it interesting when they questioned her putting everything about the kids online and she got defensive but also slipped in that Matt even says it. What a life being in that house not even being able to take a shit or have a bath without a camera getting it for the gram
---
And don't get me started on the lie about the miscarriage, I have never had one but so many of my friends have and it's utterly heartbreaking for all involved, the fact Matt has never even mentioned it speaks volumes

• Heart

BusyDoinNuffin

Chatty Member
Complaining that the hacker now has photos of her kids - er, so does the rest of the world love, you’ve posted them already for all to see! 🙄
You’d like to think this would give her a wake up call re sharing her children constantly online and the damage that can be done when the wrong hands get involved. But, it absolutely won’t. She is so vauous and devoid of substance that this hacking thing is going to be all she talks about for months.

• Heart
She really fails that boy. There is something really wrong with her emotional dependence on him. It's really weird, sickening even. It's certainly not normal.

And, I am sure she is lying about her having a dummy until she was 6 - 6?! Fuck off you lying piece of shit! We know Trace was a terrible mother but surely even that flimsy piece of shit wasn't THAT bad?

Going by the bollocks she talks, she was in nappies until 10, didn't have her own bedroom until she was 12, had to have a brace for 20 years until she got her teeth knocked out and got turkey specials. We don't need to make it up, she does it for us!

• Haha
I wonder what 'dizzy heights' her new job will be? Will it outdazzle Foxy Bingo and Superdrug? 😂

More Q&As to look forward to. No doubt the 'mum police and trolls' will get a dig from her entirely made up questions.

View attachment 2570380
View attachment 2570381
View attachment 2570382
They will be the standard questions:
Dawsy discounts?
Christmas Bundles?
New products?
Dummy?
Toilet training?
Noah's own room/bed?
Social services ( can't say much. thinks she knows who it is/is still looking into the troll who reported her)
Breastfeeding (she seems absolutely obsessed with her breastfeeding even though it's her second time)
What pump is she using (we've seen it twice in 2 days - not for no reason either)
Promoting the mum and me app (who supplied all her baby garb FOC)
How is Matt?
Wedding?
First engaged?

Did I miss anything?

• Haha

our trace

VIP Member
Thing is she has to pay her management a fee because it’s them that get her the shit gigs.
So obviously a percentage will come from every show,and foxy bingo shit😂
2 mortgages on the go,bills to pay,TAX must be a bummer 😂.
Car that’s on the drip(financed),no wonder she needs things for free because in reality she’s piss poor.
The fake Vuitton bags and boots get me😂😂😂😂nothing wrong with fake don’t get me wrong,it’s the way she goes around thinking she’s this trendsetter when all she is is a trash bag in shit loads of debt.
Oh chazza you crack me up girl,what a train wreck 😜

• Haha

mrs.m1974

Sorry if it’s already been said, just catching up but this constant “cheeky boy” to Jude is giving me an irrational rage 😡 lol

• Haha

kurtCobainsguitar

VIP Member
When these insta w*nkers are being gifted left right and centre shit they don't need it boils my blood. I work hard to provide for my kids on a limited budget and sometimes it doesn't feel enough when you see all this on Instagram but I give my head a wobble and realise memories of family time, simple stuff like Xmas films & hot chocolate is what they'll remember not the gifts or matching jammas
Her kids will grow up feeling emotionally empty, yours will grow up feeling emotionally full... That's what matters ❤

• Heart

VC10

VIP Member
What a great fucking slit-arse , that was.
Like looking at a fucking great big Planet cut in 1/2 .
From the front you are confronted by the turkey teef , and from the back it's fucking Cyril Smith MP

Dreadful .

• Haha
Reactions: 25

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Fuck off. 🤢

What a disgusting, perverted, unfunny, shite reel that was. Dancing to a song about someone wanting to fuck or split her beaver while a Santa dances behind her. Are we meant to assume Santa is attempting to fuck her? All the while lifting her skanky, stinking nightdress to show her big pants & tits.

Chazza - you have two young, impressionable children. Start behaving like a mum to them. Stop hiding behind your mum police & trolls outrage. Your dad Les would not have approved one bit, so stop thinking his style of humour is in your blood as it isn't. No one wants to think about your filthy beaver getting split.

• Sick

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
Oh I’m sorry, was Matt in the hospital with Kidney Stones? I must have missed that, he’s only mentioned it what? 30 times?

What an absolute bellend🙄

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Same old repetitive shit about her bunions and keeping it real. The comments look like they've been turned off.

She's only fronting this children's toy campaign because she's been paid to do it. This is a subject very, very close to my heart and my salon always arrange every year to do something at Easter and Christmas for our local food bank. Christmas time is especially crucial as I donate a lot of toys too. My daughter is doing it for the first time this year now she's opened hers and she's thoroughly enjoying it so far!

The only charity Chazza knows about is herself. Everything she gets is grifted for. She's an utter disgrace and clearly has no shame. I would maybe respect her a little bit if she did this off her own back but she won't because she is a greedy cunt. 💯

• Heart

Opinionated

VIP Member
You can tell by the sound of her voice that she's so angry. The lies are shocking and she's tripping up on them on every single turn. To be a good liar you have to have a very good memory. She's honestly thick as pig shit.
To be a good liar you’ve got to make sure that everything hasn’t been recorded in the wiki of your tattle page 😂😂😂

• Haha

Ashfox

Chatty Member
“Guess what baby Jude is getting for Christmas…”

I can see the poor love trying to form the words - privacy… peace & quiet… a fresh nappy x

• Haha

Truly Scrumptious

Chatty Member
Kinder Santa followed with a chocolate croissant and that's his breakfast, well-done chazza... how about you make him a boiled egg next time.

• Heart