Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

our trace

VIP Member
I'm loving all this Lytham tea. Hopefully this thread will get some photos of Pob in compromising situations!!! 😂
Oh crazy my darling there is spilt tea everywhere in lytham.
Honestly it’s very clicky, and everyone knows everyone but pob comes along from Manchester and has no idea about this.
The thing is he is waltzing around like a celebrity and these young tramps make a bee line for these idiots thinking they have money 😂😂😂(not).
Matty boy loves it,Lytham is snow city,cocaine at every bar.🧐🧐🧐
---
Let's hope so, I don't 'do' Lytham.... full of tin pot millionaires 🤣
It is frankly,full of self obnoxious dick heads thinking they live on millionaires row but actually live on skid row.
Men thinking they are from America’s next top model,and sluts just being sluts.
I used to be a slut 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Had so much fun doing the Podcast that she looks like she's going to combust with anger and kill somebody. Literally dragging it all up again and even going on about the headstone (which we found out belonged to a man called Noah from the 18th century). I'm sure it's all in the Wiki with proof that it definitely wasn't F1.

As for these comments underneath the Podcast post, are these people for real? I've not bothered to blank out their names because what they're saying is very, very dangerous ie find out who they are, name and shame them, put them in prison, I'll knock them out. It's dangerous and will put people off reporting cases. 🤬
View attachment 2587098

---
---
I honestly don't think I could stomach listening to these cretins chatting shite. 🤢
---
She is FUMING!!!

View attachment 2587118
These comments are ridiculous for 2 reasons:

1. Charlotte said in the podcast she knows who it is and it is someone close to home.
2. No one should ever discourage anyone from reporting genuine concern for a child. There have been too many people not speaking up for not wanting to upset the applecart over the years, for this to be acceptable today. If you are concerned about a child you should always speak up. Better to be wrong than to allow abuse/neglect to continue. End of story.

• Heart

charlied0106

VIP Member
My god. This panto really is low budget.

It's on the shit stage, with the same costumes and music as last year (they've not even upgraded any of it) and it's got Chazza playing herself and slut dropping at a kids show is plain common.

And she clearly believes she's a superstar 😏🙄
What the fucks that 🤣🤣 look like Year 12s assembly putting on a dance show!

• Haha

officially2020

Chatty Member
So that’s what she’s been up to today. I suppose at least it might benefit someone but there is no doubt in my mind that she’s only doing it because she’s getting paid.
Hungry Horse 😆 suits her given her relationship with food and the amount of teeth in her gob.🙈
Great initiative, shame they gave it to such a grifter though 🙄

• Haha

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
These dancing like you’ve been electrocuted dances are so weird. Are they supposed to be funny or something because it’s setting my teeth on edge and the cringe level attention seeking

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Fucking revolting. No wonder Pob shags around.

Just look at the state of it. 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow

officially2020

Chatty Member
He looks like he has rickets. He's very bow legged.
You can clearly see he has nutrient deficiencies, His skin is grey, sunken eyes, dark circles underneath, always ill, lack of concentration, sleep issues.
What really pisses me off is that we all know Chazza is incapable & has actually no knowledge whatsoever of healthy, nutritional food… but Pob ? He seems to cook himself decent meals, why is he not taking responsibility for his sons diet ?!

• Sad

x.hmf.x

Chazza and her 12ft 🎄 I'd rather have a 3ft one and a husband that loves me 👌 than a 12ft one and a pob that sticks it in anything but me 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Noodles28

Chatty Member
Hang on she’s drinking and then bed sharing with both boys? I don’t see a problem with her drinking with the kids but only if they’re in their own beds!

• Sad
  • Wow

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
His teeth are already starting to look goofy and pushed forward.
And as for #nutellagate my christ she's thick. She says it's fine because it's a Sunday but isn't everyday a Sunday in her shit tip?

Reactions: 24
These dancing like you’ve been electrocuted dances are so weird. Are they supposed to be funny or something because it’s setting my teeth on edge and the cringe level attention seeking
She thinks she is hilarious. What she and the other z-listers need to do is realise they are 30-something mothers who are really shit at tiktok!

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I’m struggling here - why is she feeding her small child Nutella directly from the jar and then Encouraging him to jump around like that? Like, why?! Does she not realise that he’ll likely start jumping about every time he eats now and that’s a choking risk?! Just why?!
And how cruel letting him tickle the baby’s head with those make up brushes - the poor sod can’t exactly scratch the tickle so it’ll be making him unnecessarily uncomfortable. She’s an utter disgrace!
F1 I've noticed automatically does that stupid shakeh shakeh dance when he has food.

She's a complete disgrace. 💯

our trace

VIP Member
A FIVE-FIGURE benefits claim fraud??? FIVE FIGURE?

in excess of £100,000 .

Utter cunts.

It's thanks to people like that , that genuine people who need help sometimes have to jump through hoops for the help 😡😡😡
All of that family are beggars and fraudulent cunts.
1.tracey done for benefit fraud.
2.chazza griffting lying bastard.
3.sammi shit face,rinsing her dead husbands suicide to gain money and clout.
All of them are not to be trusted,Tracey blew money on chazzas private education,😂😂😂waste of money that,she would of been better keeping her in kindergarten until she was 16.
Thick uneducated smelly freeloading cock sucking smelly fat bastard.

• Haha