Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
She tries too hard to be her Fathers daughter. Clearly watched lots of footage of him and been told stories about him and is trying her very hardest to ride off his coat tails.
Her real persona is just the shit, lazy, skanky parent. The gurning and trying to be down to earth and relatable is the act.
Without Les, she'd be that loud mouth bird down the boozer shagging every man in sight and getting into scraps. She's a tramp with money.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
She is just so unlikeable. Absolutely zero charm or charisma about her. Standing there pretending to give a ‘chuff ‘about children. (Speak properly you utter buffoon). You can tell she’s reading off a script in front of her. She does not give one jot about anything other than lining her own pockets.

She’s inherited nothing from Les in terms of wit, intelligence or dignity.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

BadNew

The reason Matt doesn’t encourage a healthy lifestyle for his family is because he doesn’t do it out of a want to be healthy. It’s 100% just for vanity sake, he eats healthy and exercises because he wants to look a certain way not because he values his health.

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
If you genuinely weren’t bothered Chazza then you wouldn’t feel the need to rant about on on social media looking like you were ready to punch someone.

Also “I’ve been working hard” 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Lilylate

VIP Member
I wish someone would hack her main account! I bet the kids would like that too! Might give them a bit of peace!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Urgh that elf on a shelf bollocks needs to get in the bin. Absolutely hate it
100%. Flaming ghastly.

Now, I've noticed that not only will we have to suffer this bollocks on the daily for the next 23 days but Z listers are also giving gifts from the Elf daily too? Completely flaming absurd and makes a mockery of Christmas.

What about people who are struggling this year? People who aren't gifted shite left, right and centre? People who won't be able to keep up with social media trend of 24 gifts plus more on the day? Really fucking thoughtless and total wankers all of them.

• Heart

our trace

VIP Member
She doesn’t breastfeed Judy,only for the gram,comes from someone called Kirsty,
Pobs sister slipped it out,Matthews sister 😂🐷😂

• Wow
  • Haha

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
Why does she have the tits of an elderly woman when she’s in her early thirties though
---
That voice she puts on to talk to Noah and Jude makes me wanna knock her out. I don’t know anybody who talks to their kids in such a stupid voice, no wonder Noah’s speech was delayed.
‘Aaaiyacheekehhhhbooooooy’
---
Fucking revolting. No wonder Pob shags around.

Just look at the state of it. 🤢🤢

View attachment 2579521
She just does the same thing over and over. Tit grab, gurn, wobble gut, wobble gut, tit grab, gurn repeat repeat repeat

Reactions: 29

our trace

VIP Member
No talent.poor les keeps on spinning and keeps wishing he jizzed on Tracey’s gold digging coffin dodger tits instead of spewing his old Man fat in her bucket fanny.
Wow what a daughter he created eww🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

Ashfox

Chatty Member
Well that’s my day fully planned Belters… full reveal of the Pink Floral Christmas tree in “my” bedroom - popping on an accent ‘oooh cannae wait”

Also has Pob announced when he’ll be doing the tree reveal in HIS bedroom - don’t want to miss that… x

• Haha