Charlotte Dawson #37 While Chazza is flaunting her belleh, Pob's on top of a tart giving it some welleh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been busy at work so missed a whole thread!!
what is the crack? Them two aren’t following each other anymore? Have they split? Hes crying out for sympathy and she’s busy ignoring it ? 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
what is the crack? Them two aren’t following each other anymore? Have they split? Hes crying out for sympathy and she’s busy ignoring it ? 🤦🏽‍♀️
Nope not following each other and no mention of him being in hospital while she’s been in London.

No “get well soon Daddy” etc etc… unless they’ve suddenly decided to keep it all private, I’m guessing they’re “ on a break” x

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Nope not following each other and no mention of him being in hospital while she’s been in London.

No “get well soon Daddy” etc etc… unless they’ve suddenly decided to keep it all private, I’m guessing they’re “ on a break” x
I thought the same…ran here as fast as my belleh would let me!
🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve noticed they have unfollowed each other again on IG and not a mention from slob about pob in hospital
---
I have no doubt there as broke as anything,what a duck tard posting his drip on Instagram.😂😂😂😂
Who gives a rats fanny about his kidney stones.
bleeping moron 😂
Exactly … lol .. I’m laying here with cancer and pneumonia and not once posted on IG for the sympathy… moron

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Foxeh Bingo and now Superdrug....what's next Poundland? 🤣🤣
Pound land😂😂😂😂
She’s no advert for Chanel or Vuitton that’s for sure.
She’s such a fat greedy bastard of a woman.
Can’t believe brat is still in nappies at nearly four years old,bleeping lazy witch.
---
I’ve noticed they have unfollowed each other again on IG and not a mention from slob about pob in hospital
---

Exactly … lol .. I’m laying here with cancer and pneumonia and not once posted on IG for the sympathy… moron
Sweetheart what,my darling sending you a huge hug.
He is a attention seeking bleep,you on the other side have something called dignity.
🙏💖keep well sweetheart

• Heart
Pound land😂😂😂😂
She’s no advert for Chanel or Vuitton that’s for sure.
She’s such a fat greedy bastard of a woman.
Can’t believe brat is still in nappies at nearly four years old,bleeping lazy witch.
---

Sweetheart what,my darling sending you a huge hug.
He is a attention seeking bleep,you on the other side have something called dignity.
🙏💖keep well sweetheart
. Aww bless you.. thanks .. didn’t post that for sympathy just to say that normal people don’t post on IG when they are going though something terrible ( his kidneys stones are not lol ) they are so desperate to score points with one another aren’t they …

• Heart
Reactions: 13
. Aww bless you.. thanks .. didn’t post that for sympathy just to say that normal people don’t post on IG when they are going though something terrible ( his kidneys stones are not lol ) they are so desperate to score points with one another aren’t they …
I no you didn’t post that for sympathy darling,it’s to Point out what a pity posting cock sucker he is.
😂😂😂😂honestly does he think anyone cares.

Reactions: 7
I no you didn’t post that for sympathy darling,it’s to Point out what a pity posting cock sucker he is.
😂😂😂😂honestly does he think anyone cares.
lol cock sucker .. he sure is ! He doesn’t realise that everyone nil by mouth has a drip up.. nothing spectacular there pob… you ain’t special … or maybe you are 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So funny after all the lovey family posts just proves how fake it was 😂 I can’t stop laughing at the attention seeking hospital posts, how is he not embarrassed nobody cares

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That would explain the silence on her part. She starts panto rehearsals (ahem) today, so with him being sick he can't have the ferals or go to work. I bet she hit the roof! She was always going to end up a single parent, best get it over with now.

Probably back together for Xmas, then they will be done I reckon?

• Haha
Some bleeping filters on those I tell ya 🤣🙄
---
---

Sending you much love, that’s awful 🥺🫶🏻 xx
---
Is he wearing a stick-on false moustache, there 😃😃😆😆😆💀
Maybe the nurses like a ‘tashe 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
.... With pob in hospital , it'll be a bed-panorama of "carry on tenting" every time a Nurse is around 😆😆😆

• Haha
You can catch up in Wiki 14. That's up-to-date now.

Reactions: 9
.... With pob in hospital , it'll be a bed-panorama of "carry on tenting" every time a Nurse is around 😆😆😆
She will be panicking thinking he's flirting with all the nurses....and he will be 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Thanks Ashfox - will add to the Wiki. I love additional info from the Belters!! 👍😂
---
---

Wishing you a speedy recovery my darling. Sending you lots of love and healing blessings. 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She will be panicking thinking he's flirting with all the nurses....and he will be 😂
Oh yes,beautiful young nurses,woman who are actually woman,and not someone like chazza who is an actual bloke.
Ladies who actually have a purpose in life unlike fat twit chazza,woman who run a home and actually do chores (even after working long shifts,woman who don’t grift like that slob,chazza just has zero talent at anything.
Absolute waste of space and the must horrendous parenting,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Come on now belters don't forget we are all jealous of the lifestyle of these two utter wet wipes 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh yes,beautiful young nurses,woman who are actually woman,and not someone like chazza who is an actual bloke.
Ladies who actually have a purpose in life unlike fat twit chazza,woman who run a home and actually do chores (even after working long shifts,woman who don’t grift like that slob,chazza just has zero talent at anything.
Absolute waste of space and the must horrendous parenting,
I don't think she even knows or understands the washing machine programme actuator?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.