Charlotte Dawson #37 While Chazza is flaunting her belleh, Pob's on top of a tart giving it some welleh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a novel 'We Need to Talk About Kevin' in which a mother discusses her guilt over her son being a murderer. The boy doesn't use a toilet until he's 6 and the parents argued while he was still using dispers if he would still be using them at university!

The boy went to preschool and his mother was made to drive from her own company office and back for scheduled diaper changes as the teacher argued changing an older kid's diaper could leave her open to accusations of sexual abuse so she refused to put herself in that situation.
So, Charlotte - we need to talk about Noah..

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Jeez, what a mob they are. Old Sammy Shitstains looks rough and Chazza's drinking another glass of wine. Thought you and Pob didn't drink? 🍷🍷❄

Yet another shite Pamela Pumpkin - this time a Christmas one. 🤡

View attachment 2609132
View attachment 2609133
View attachment 2609134
View attachment 2609135View attachment 2609136
View attachment 2609137
View attachment 2609138
View attachment 2609139
---
No sign of Pob. Probably with a columbian cold. ❄❄. 🍻🍻

View attachment 2609146View attachment 2609147View attachment 2609148View attachment 2609149View attachment 2609150
Sammy Shitstain looks confused just like her mother!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Still worried about people getting scammed when she's been scamming people with Belleh Blaster for years. Make it make sense.

Reactions: 4
Still worried about people getting scammed when she's been scamming people with Belleh Blaster for years. Make it make sense.

View attachment 2609350
View attachment 2609352
View attachment 2609353
She’s a scamming bleep herself 😂😂😂
Jesus Christ she is unbelievable,delusional twit.
Not many will follow her new account I’m sure it’s so boring.
She calls hackers weird for using the kids pictures, but if that was me ,my kids would be of social media lickety split.
She’s only interested in herself not the fact her kids are probably being used for perverse means all over social.
Vile disgusting woman, she needs to rethink her priorities.

Reactions: 15
I just dropped in for two things…pamela f@cking pumpkin- if she’s going to do this every year she may as well just repost the same shite one from the previous year, talk about stuck for content. Second I love how she’s concerned people are getting scammed from her hacked home account but doesn’t seem so concerned that whoever did it is posting pics of her kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She looks like she’s put on more weight in those stories, Belleh blaster not working chaz 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just dropped in for two things…pamela f@cking pumpkin- if she’s going to do this every year she may as well just repost the same shite one from the previous year, talk about stuck for content. Second I love how she’s concerned people are getting scammed from her hacked home account but doesn’t seem so concerned that whoever did it is posting pics of her kids.
She’s not so concerned when it comes to scamming people into paying for her “diet plan” is she?

How she has the brass neck to flaunt that bloody scamming bellah blasters at every opportunity when she’s actually piling the pounds on !

Why does everything always have to involve pulling stupid faces, tit dancing and slut drops. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I've officially cut off my ears. I'm all for abit baby talk but fuckinghell 🤦‍♀️😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.