Charlotte Dawson #37 While Chazza is flaunting her belleh, Pob's on top of a tart giving it some welleh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even watch the videos anymore because it is literally the exact same content day in day out week after week. I wonder if her followers will call her out on the belly blaster bullshit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If I hear cheeky boy one more time I'm cutting me ears off 🤣🙈
It really bleeping grinds my gears ⚙ 😡 it’s always said side on too and all you can see is the teeth and double chin (I’ve got a double chin but I don’t filter myself off the face of the earth!!)

CHEEKY BOY!!!!!! Its like a bleeping parrot 🦜

Reactions: 13
She's really piling on the timber!!! Serves her right. Not even lying about Pob being in another room anymore. He's probably not even there!

Looks like F2's a full-on ginge as well.

Reactions: 4
She's really piling on the timber!!! Serves her right. Not even lying about Pob being in another room anymore. He's probably not even there!

View attachment 2610455
View attachment 2610456
View attachment 2610457
View attachment 2610458
View attachment 2610459
View attachment 2610460
Slut drop 🙄

Three in that bed with a big duvet and furry blanket. I’d be petrified of overheating. She doesn’t give a tit 😡
---
Why does everything always have to involve pulling stupid faces, tit dancing and slut drops. 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Gets on like she’s deranged 🙄

Reactions: 7
bleeping reject,piss off you scamming old diseased old fanny licker.
The biggest scamming bleep going,gluttony has caught you up witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Little old rich don't hang about does he 🤣🤣

Why does she dance like a complete twit...... hold up answered my own question
Rich is the guy who is always making these sort of comments isn't he? I’d be seriously concerned having someone posting this sort of stuff. I see posts from another similar business to mine and she posts very personal things on her page which I wouldn’t do as I don’t think it’s professional. There is one guy who makes comments about how beautiful she is etc etc. if I were her I’d block the guy as he is local too and I can see roughly where she lives from the locations plus I know where she works from. I’d be terrified of being stalked!

I don’t even watch the videos anymore because it is literally the exact same content day in day out week after week. I wonder if her followers will call her out on the belly blaster bullshit 😂
We'll find out when she opens her new home account eh? Assuming she doesn't buy 100k of bots!
---

View attachment 2610455
View attachment 2610456
View attachment 2610457
View attachment 2610458
View attachment 2610459
View attachment 2610460
I don't think he's there.

That daft Secret Santa bag is totally tit and desperate. It's not a secret if you know what's in it! Thick and tit!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Tell us more Our Trace! 😂
Well I think she wasn’t happy about him going out,apparently they had an argument that night,now she’s just being over the top with the Christmas videos.
He’s 100 percent messing around when he’s out,oh chazza you have no idea.
These women in question are health freaks and go to the gym daily,pob loves healthy woman,well that’s chazza out of the picture.🐷

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Well I think she wasn’t happy about him going out,apparently they had an argument that night,now she’s just being over the top with the Christmas videos.
These women in question are health freaks and go to the gym daily,pob loves healthy woman,well that’s chazza out of the picture.🐷
We'll have a 'united front family post' soon and she'll bribe him with a new pair of Tweenies trainers soon. 😂 Once a cheat, always a cheat. 💯

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We'll have a 'united front family post' soon and she'll bribe him with a new pair of Tweenies trainers soon. 😂 Once a cheat, always a cheat. 💯
family post coming very soon 😂,he’s such an asrse licker,they are definitely not going to last,as soon as that camera is of she’s stuffing her face even more and goes back to bed,also she reads here daily I’m sure.
As a couple they don’t do an awful lot together as much as they should,he does a lot of things without her because she’s a fat lazy bastard.
He just doesn’t fancy her,it’s all for the Tweenies merch 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If your child’s Santa outfit is missing it’s hat don’t despair but get yourself to Primark where you can make your child look like an idiot, or like Noah, for a bargainous £5.50, or buy a proper Santa hat in the first place.

Attachments

• Haha
I never understood what he sees in her. I'm not saying he's a catch by any means, but he does obviously look after himself both food and fitness wise - why he stayed with a flaming slob like Chazza, I really don't know?

I genuinely believe she got pregnant both times to keep him trapped and I also think he will meet someone more instep with him and be off in a heartbeat.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.