Charlotte Dawson #37 While Chazza is flaunting her belleh, Pob's on top of a tart giving it some welleh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes thatโ€™s what I was thinking,department store decorations๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
---
Its all image and front with her. She's stuck in the 1980s with her muvver. Ludicrous.
All begged/gifted/scrounged tit etc.

She's FORTY years too bleeping late for high-kicking minge-flashing, bow ties, fluffy mule slippers, furs and berets etc

That died out with Cilla Black , the White Whale & cheap housing back in the days of Cannon & Ball , and Mike and bleeping Bernie Winters

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€
Obviously we are all very jealous ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚,but yes sheโ€™s definitely not the most
Visual person in the world when interior design is concerned.
Sheโ€™s very traveller style themed I think( actually travelling folk have more class than chazza and thatโ€™s saying something).
Sheโ€™s seriously delusional if she thinks her style is attractive.
---
And gossip on our matty boy,well indeed he was out drinking,tut tut tut,full on flirting with a girl in the deacon in lytham.
Friend of friend spotted him and his friends,he was quite drunk and was seen talking on his phone later outside lytham house,apparently he was arguing but canโ€™t be sure.
I think she called him because chazza doesnโ€™t trust him.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
F1's literally a performing monkey. He's already got chocolate around his mouth.

---

charlottedawsy_1701608393738.jpg

Reactions: 4
Chazza being a bad witch. No it's called actually getting of your arse and doing work. Well I say work its not really

Reactions: 12
and bin juice from the alleyway. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Heโ€™s a naughty man,chazza is very insecure about him and doesnโ€™t fully trust him,hence why pob puts up lovey dovey posts so chazza feels special and makes his guilt somewhat better.
Itโ€™s a small town and they forget that,so do all of them,people see and hear things.
So chazza if your reading and laughing it off you really shouldnโ€™t,itโ€™s true.
---
Imogen and grace,there you go chazza check his phone ๐Ÿง

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Heโ€™s a naughty man,chazza is very insecure about him and doesnโ€™t fully trust him,hence why pob puts up lovey dovey posts so chazza feels special and makes his guilt somewhat better.
Itโ€™s a small town and they forget that,so do all of them,people see and hear things.
So chazza if your reading and laughing it off you really shouldnโ€™t,itโ€™s true.
---
THE TEA โ˜• ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
---
He's probably put them in his secret phone as "Ian" and "Gazza". ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yes thatโ€™s what I was thinking,department store decorations๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
---

Obviously we are all very jealous ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚,but yes sheโ€™s definitely not the most
Visual person in the world when interior design is concerned.
Sheโ€™s very traveller style themed I think( actually travelling folk have more class than chazza and thatโ€™s saying something).
Sheโ€™s seriously delusional if she thinks her style is attractive.
---
And gossip on our matty boy,well indeed he was out drinking,tut tut tut,full on flirting with a girl in the deacon in lytham.
Friend of friend spotted him and his friends,he was quite drunk and was seen talking on his phone later outside lytham house,apparently he was arguing but canโ€™t be sure.
I think she called him because chazza doesnโ€™t trust him.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
He's always in The Deacon

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm loving all this Lytham tea. Hopefully this thread will get some photos of Pob in compromising situations!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh crazy my darling there is spilt tea everywhere in lytham.
Honestly itโ€™s very clicky, and everyone knows everyone but pob comes along from Manchester and has no idea about this.
The thing is he is waltzing around like a celebrity and these young tramps make a bee line for these idiots thinking they have money ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚(not).
Matty boy loves it,Lytham is snow city,cocaine at every bar.๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿง
---
Let's hope so, I don't 'do' Lytham.... full of tin pot millionaires ๐Ÿคฃ
It is frankly,full of self obnoxious dick heads thinking they live on millionaires row but actually live on skid row.
Men thinking they are from Americaโ€™s next top model,and sluts just being sluts.
I used to be a slut ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh crazy my darling there is spilt tea everywhere in lytham.
Honestly itโ€™s very clicky, and everyone knows everyone but pob comes along from Manchester and has no idea about this.
The thing is he is waltzing around like a celebrity and these young tramps make a bee line for these idiots thinking they have money ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚(not).
Matty boy loves it,Lytham is snow city,cocaine at every bar.๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿง
๐Ÿ’ฏ He definitely hasn't got a clue ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My god. This panto really is low budget.

It's on the tit stage, with the same costumes and music as last year (they've not even upgraded any of it) and it's got Chazza playing herself and slut dropping at a kids show is plain common.

And she clearly believes she's a superstar ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™„
duck me I just spat out my eggs and chips๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚what a tit heap

• Haha
Reactions: 19

It's on the tit stage, with the same costumes and music as last year (they've not even upgraded any of it) and it's got Chazza playing herself and slut dropping at a kids show is plain common.

The chairs and tables ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Noah playing with the plastic fruit and veg, I bet he doesnโ€™t know what they are! Itโ€™s also the closest that child is going to get to some proper nutrition!
And the Christmas trees and decorations, how can having someone come in and do it for you feel anything like as special as doing it yourself? Thatโ€™s all part of a proper Christmas. They also look like department store trees - amazing, but superficial and just all for show..
Like Charlotte's life, but her life isn't amazing - it's tit.

Reactions: 8

What the fucks that ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ look like Year 12s assembly putting on a dance show!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.