Charlotte Dawson #37 While Chazza is flaunting her belleh, Pob's on top of a tart giving it some welleh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she in the daily mail side bar,what a dick,paying for attention again.
Same repetitive titπŸ˜‚
Can’t read the comments for some reason so appreciate if other belters could read them.

Reactions: 6
Why is she in the daily mail side bar,what a dick,paying for attention again.
Same repetitive titπŸ˜‚
Can’t read the comments for some reason so appreciate if other belters could read them.
Not one positive comment! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

---
My favourite comment. πŸ˜‚

Screenshot_20231203-213605~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
There's a novel 'We Need to Talk About Kevin' in which a mother discusses her guilt over her son being a murderer. The boy doesn't use a toilet until he's 6 and the parents argued while he was still using dispers if he would still be using them at university!

The boy went to preschool and his mother was made to drive from her own company office and back for scheduled diaper changes as the teacher argued changing an older kid's diaper could leave her open to accusations of sexual abuse so she refused to put herself in that situation.

Reactions: 13
The chairs aren't even all the same 🀣
I mean, her dressing room has had a bin bag covering the window for at least two yearsπŸ˜‚

Such glitz, such glamourπŸ˜‚
---
Not one positive comment! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

---
My favourite comment. πŸ˜‚

View attachment 2608404
β€˜I’ve chucked more talented things in my recycling binβ€™πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s a shame because the tattoo is really well done it’s just the wrong size for such a stupid spot. I’m heavily tattooed and I just find a portrait of that size on the back of the neck so jarring. I’ve seen the episode where she gets it and honestly if it was on her thigh or palm sized on her shoulder blade it would be so much better.

• Sad
It’s a shame because the tattoo is really well done it’s just the wrong size for such a stupid spot. I’m heavily tattooed and I just find a portrait of that size on the back of the neck so jarring. I’ve seen the episode where she gets it and honestly if it was on her thigh or palm sized on her shoulder blade it would be so much better.
It’s bleeping hideous no matter we’re you would put it,not the most attractive tattoo.πŸ˜‚
---
Is Pob out tonight....dipping his wick
He’s staying in tonight to shave his meat and two veg.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
It’s not helping that she’s developing a full on hump there

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My god. This panto really is low budget.

It's on the tit stage, with the same costumes and music as last year (they've not even upgraded any of it) and it's got Chazza playing herself and slut dropping at a kids show is plain common.

And she clearly believes she's a superstar πŸ˜πŸ™„
Oooohhh it’s giving vibes of the episode in only fools and horses β€œ The Jolly boys outing” went Del sees Raquel on stage again 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jeez, what a mob they are. Old Sammy Shitstains looks rough and Chazza's drinking another glass of wine. Thought you and Pob didn't drink? πŸ·πŸ·β„

Yet another shite Pamela Pumpkin - this time a Christmas one. 🀑

charlottedawsy_1701685477414.jpg

charlottedawsy_1701685516285.jpg
charlottedawsy_1701685521687.jpg

---
No sign of Pob. Probably with a columbian cold. ❄❄. 🍻🍻

sammysuns_1701685964873.jpg
sammysuns_1701685969248.jpg
sammysuns_1701685990532.jpg
sammysuns_1701686002017.jpg
sammysuns_1701686005595.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How’s that belly blaster working out for you Chazza?
She turns me. Confidence hanging out of her
Jeez, what a mob they are. Old Sammy Shitstains looks rough and Chazza's drinking another glass of wine. Thought you and Pob didn't drink? πŸ·πŸ·β„

Yet another shite Pamela Pumpkin - this time a Christmas one. 🀑

View attachment 2609132
View attachment 2609133
View attachment 2609134
View attachment 2609135View attachment 2609136
View attachment 2609137
View attachment 2609138
View attachment 2609139
All I can see is the crappy tan and the bunions 🀭

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.