Charlotte Dawson #37 While Chazza is flaunting her belleh, Pob's on top of a tart giving it some welleh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I take she's playing the Beast. 🤢

charlottedawsy_1700945348221.jpg

---
Ooosh!! 🤢🤢

Screenshot_20231125-205548~2.png
Screenshot_20231125-205644~2.png
Screenshot_20231125-205744~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
"Now the lashes are giving her luck". 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
No talent.poor les keeps on spinning and keeps wishing he jizzed on Tracey’s gold digging coffin dodger tits instead of spewing his old Man fat in her bucket fanny.
Wow what a daughter he created eww🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Her look and fashion is so dated, that big hair, Jesus how many packs of extensions are in that?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Christ, the way she's carrying on is like she's treading the boards in the West End! 😂

charlottedawsy_1700995137090.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She looks like a bullfrog in that green she can duck off with her plan aswell the greedy lying scammer hasn't lost a single pound since having Jude you can tell she doesn't work out regularly either by how much she struggles with just a few simple moves

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As a parent of a child with special needs Chazzer makes me sick. Her brats will be the type of kids to pick on vulnerable classmates.
Repulsive ugly thick witch!
---
Faking a miscarriage and doing faces which mock people with disability.
Vile.
For all she knows Jude or Noah could have a disability. My daughter's (autism) diagnosis wasn't picked up till she was 7.
I would never wish anything on an innocent child but Chazzer is too ignorant to understand her behaviour can be really hurtful and upsetting to people who are in the disabled community.
She is a nasty piece of work and has no intelligence and even less class.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.