Charlotte Dawson #37 While Chazza is flaunting her belleh, Pob's on top of a tart giving it some welleh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had so much fun doing the Podcast that she looks like she's going to combust with anger and kill somebody. Literally dragging it all up again and even going on about the headstone (which we found out belonged to a man called Noah from the 18th century). I'm sure it's all in the Wiki with proof that it definitely wasn't F1.

As for these comments underneath the Podcast post, are these people for real? I've not bothered to blank out their names because what they're saying is very, very dangerous ie find out who they are, name and shame them, put them in prison, I'll knock them out. It's dangerous and will put people off reporting cases. 🤬
View attachment 2587098

---
---
I honestly don't think I could stomach listening to these cretins chatting shite. 🤢
---
She is FUMING!!!

View attachment 2587118
Rich Walker sounds bleeping deranged!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hi Chazza! 👍

During Tanning Thursdays she mentioned she is getting 'trolled' now 'because apparently she is not breastfeeding and it's all for the Gram'.

Well, just look at the 21/11. What. breastfeeding mother goes out for the night and gets steaming drunk like that? I, for one, have never encountered anybody still breastfeeding to ever do that.

Check out her body language whilst she's saying it. She can't make eye contact with the camera and is looking away.

View attachment 2589611
The amount of tanning stuff she puts on! You'd need about 5 cans to do your whole body. The colour looks browny/green. Nice...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Serves the stupid bleep right for buying bots hahahahha hope they clear her bank account

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The FCA website is full of warnings about these crypto currency fraudsters. I imagine you get a hard sell and pressured into investing more and more then lose it all. Very irresponsible of Charlotte and I’d bet my mortgage repayment that the bank transfer image is photoshopped

Reactions: 7
Is this a piss take?? Scummy witch. she’s prob been paid to promote it but make out her page has been hacked to gain sympathy whilst making money out of her followers 😡
No way is this chazza, she can’t string a sentence together 🤣 and her colleagues would be our Trace and Chuuuude.

I can just imagine the story if it was real. “Oooh me darlins (Scottish) our Elle, what a chuffin belter, Chazza only invested 5p three minutes ago and now there’s ten chuffin grand in my bank account”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh dear, she's been hacked.

---
OK - a slut drop in a Panto......

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Urghhh so she was 10 minutes down the road from me? Jesus I had Katie bleeping Price round the corner last week at the Lowry and now this horror is turning up in town 😖😖😖
Same here! 😡. Think we need a moat or passports before z listers can enter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s so out of touch with reality. News Flash Chazza. Most people work every day. You don’t get sympathy or applause for ‘working’ 5 days on the trot🙄

Also howling at the ‘guys, if they message you it’s not me, I’d never try and get money out of you!’ her eyes were darting all over the place😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
So fat bastard makes a return,perv is what he is,a dirty ugly fat pig.
Hannah fatfoot and dazza are another vile pair of trashy scum,I’m sorry but their daughter hasn’t been blessed in the face department with beauty,then again not surprising looking at those two ugly cunts.
Your right their daughter looks bizarre and I've had to missfoutune of see all 3 of them in the flesh. Don't worry Dazza and Hannah had their 7th skip of the year on their drive last week just to empty their bins, so all the neighbours could see their rotting take aways. Filled the skip to the brim with rubbish I was told. Their gender reveal party was a typical traveler one, they had no idea we all new the sex of the kid the day they found out as Fat Dazza couldn't help telling my mates misses.

They are so hated in Oak Green Road.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Your right their daughter looks bizarre and I've had to missfoutune of see all 3 of them in the flesh. Don't worry Dazza and Hannah had their 7th skip of the year on their drive last week just to empty their bins, so all the neighbours could see their rotting take aways. Filled the skip to the brim with rubbish I was told. Their gender reveal party was a typical traveler one, they had no idea we all new the sex of the kid the day they found out as Fat Dazza couldn't help telling my mates misses.

They are so hated in Oak Green Road.
in Warrington I take it,filthy dirty tramps,fat ugly fat twats🤮

• Haha
FFS put some clothes on that kid.

matt_sarsfield_1701080797110.jpg

---
Another grifted, over-the-top shitshow due. This one will be tacky as duck - guaranteed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Is this a piss take?? Scummy witch. she’s prob been paid to promote it but make out her page has been hacked to gain sympathy whilst making money out of her followers 😡
I love the "Thanks for being real" comment!

Yep - that deal is as real as Chazza being on a diet!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
in Warrington I take it,filthy dirty tramps,fat ugly fat twats🤮
Lowton so it's Wigan ! My mate sent me a pic of their house at night, everyone has gone for soft or bright cluster lights around their houses for Xmas, the travelers have gone for the cheap multi colour ones with even cheaper garden lights. Each to their own I guess but Jesus Christ it looks like a traveler house through and through.

Lowton so it's Wigan ! My mate sent me a pic of their house at night, everyone has gone for soft or bright cluster lights around their houses for Xmas, the travelers have gone for the cheap multi colour ones with even cheaper garden lights. Each to their own I guess but Jesus Christ it looks like a traveler house through and through.
Oh is it Wigan,at least they are actually paying for their lights,unlike chazza griffting hers.
I can’t stand any of that lot,Darren is utterly revolting,and her and the daughter look like they should be running in the grand national with their long weird looking faces.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.