Charlotte Dawson #37 While Chazza is flaunting her belleh, Pob's on top of a tart giving it some welleh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our Trace did all that whilst sitting in Les' million pound mansion shagging John Chadwick. Greedy, vile bastard.
She did indeed,wasnโ€™t long before she shacked up with the old perv.
She sold absolutely everything,infact the piano which twit had wrapped should not of been given to her,the eldest children should of had that along with lots of other things.
Awful vile woman who trots around dripping in huge diamond rings(cubic zirconia)
Ten pairs of glasses on her head and Chanel brooches etc.and they are always eating out,fat lumps all of them.๐Ÿคฎ

• Wow
Reactions: 22
What a load of cheap rubbish they are. Pob a retired rugby player with a career that was about 4 years lols

Reactions: 10
I wouldn't say she has money as they're probably in debt up to their eyeballs, Our Trace blew all of Les' inheritance and fiddled the DWP, the Leigh house won't sell and Pob had to go back to plastering. Just a woman!
---

and the fact that she said Pob had tried her breastmilk and 'pretended not to like it'. ๐Ÿคข
leave's a fatty oil slick in the throat!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Hi Chazza! ๐Ÿ‘

During Tanning Thursdays she mentioned she is getting 'trolled' now 'because apparently she is not breastfeeding and it's all for the Gram'.

Well, just look at the 21/11. What. breastfeeding mother goes out for the night and gets steaming drunk like that? I, for one, have never encountered anybody still breastfeeding to ever do that.

Check out her body language whilst she's saying it. She can't make eye contact with the camera and is looking away.

View attachment 2589611
If it bothers her so much what we say. Why does she keep reading. Don't look if you don't like what we say you fool ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Proof that her scam Belleh Blaster is just that! ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Bloody hell! ๐Ÿ‘€

Screenshot_20231124-154059~2.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
The way she repeats the same stupid words, phrases, moves and dances boils my piss, now sheโ€™s got the kids doing the exact same thing.
Sheโ€™s just a big bastard tit stain on society!

Reactions: 23
The amount of photoshopping she uses on her pictures is beyond the Laws of Physics ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thread suggestion:
Chazzaโ€™s lies are spinning out of control, she can never admit anything just blames it on a troll!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh duck off you scammer. ๐Ÿท

Go and have a family sized bar of chocolate, a takeaway and a skinful of booze you fraud.

charlottedawsy_1700848104357.jpg

Reactions: 7
I mean I'm not exactly svelte-like , myself..... but chezzehs belly pokes out further than her tits do.

Screenshot_20231124-202429_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I think her products are white labels from a company called rose & caramel? Always wondered which company she used because sheโ€™s obviously not created them herself!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.