Charlotte Dawson #37 While Chazza is flaunting her belleh, Pob's on top of a tart giving it some welleh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s a fair statement to say that if this Darren didnt want to him and his family to be on Tattle, then he should have kept his anus away from toddlers 🤢😉

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I think it’s a fair statement to say that if this Darren didnt want to him and his family to be on Tattle, then he should have kept his anus away from toddlers 🤢😉
The thing is he’s not ashamed for his disgusting behaviour,it’s obvious he’s just a disgusting dirty bastard who I think is in need of being investigated.

Reactions: 19
The thing is he’s not ashamed for his disgusting behaviour,it’s obvious he’s just a disgusting dirty bastard who I think is in need of being investigated.
Exactly this , he does not give a crap that he behaves this badly. Even when his £100 a month gym found out about his anus posts he didn't care.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Just seen the Charlotte Tilbury Christmas ad on TV. She’s only got Elton John starring in it. Thought it was our Charlotte advertising for a moment. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dazza pays £100 a month for gym membership? 😂😂
Im sorry but as a gym i would be distancing myself from this mess and his fat arse!! Hes hardly a poster boy for health and fitness!Ooh and Sallie Axl used to be a member here, so just shows that they will let anyone in!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks like F2's started to play up. He's nearly on the move as he's rolled over and Chazza has a Christmas tree in her bedroom. Just as well because she practically lives in it!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
A tree in the bedroom 😂ok Whatever floats your boat.
How’s the tit panto going,pretty empty from what I see only a few people going.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Looks like F2's started to play up. He's nearly on the move as he's rolled over and Chazza has a Christmas tree in her bedroom. Just as well because she practically lives in it!

View attachment 2597193
View attachment 2597194
View attachment 2597195
View attachment 2597196
View attachment 2597197
View attachment 2597198
Why can these influenzas not put up a Xmas tree in their own homes these last few years, all getting a company in to do it and make it perfect, it’s all so sad. Way to suck the fun right out of Xmas!

Reactions: 23
Why can these influenzas not put up a Xmas tree in their own homes these last few years, all getting a company in to do it and make it perfect, it’s all so sad. Way to suck the fun right out of Xmas!
It’s because they are lazy entitled griffting twats.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.