Charlotte Dawson #37 While Chazza is flaunting her belleh, Pob's on top of a tart giving it some welleh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t remember which thread it was on but someone said a while back their kids go to a school where a couple of celebs kids go. They said they’re just like any other parent. Imagine what it will be like when Chucky goes to school. I’m sure it’ll hit the news and be an embarrassment. Twice over the years I’ve been stopped and asked for directions and both were very high profile yet they could’ve been anyone in the street. Chazza would prob say ‘don’t you know who I am…’
Yeah I live in an area where there are quite a few celebs, I’ve never once seen anyone making a show and trying to draw attention to themselves like this. If anything it’s the complete opposite

Reactions: 12
Her Wiki here is coming close to 45,000 views. When is the Mail going to finally home in on this evidence or maybe they have but prefer the provocative click bait of putting up 'Poor little Chazza' stories to fan the flames of rage of those in the know.
They aren't interested because she is a nobody. When she does get into the paper it's because she has paid to be there.

Reactions: 13
Yeah I live in an area where there are quite a few celebs, I’ve never once seen anyone making a show and trying to draw attention to themselves like this. If anything it’s the complete opposite
She's not a mere celeb! She's a social media superstar - ya no!

What an absolute prick.

• Haha
She tries too hard to be her Fathers daughter. Clearly watched lots of footage of him and been told stories about him and is trying her very hardest to ride off his coat tails.
Her real persona is just the tit, lazy, skanky parent. The gurning and trying to be down to earth and relatable is the act.
Without Les, she'd be that loud mouth bird down the boozer shagging every man in sight and getting into scraps. She's a woman with money.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What a great bleeping slit-arse , that was.
Like looking at a bleeping great big Planet cut in 1/2 .
From the front you are confronted by the turkey teef , and from the back it's bleeping Cyril Smith MP

Dreadful .
Fuckin Cyril Smith🤣🤣🤭🤭. Tickled me that has.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She tries too hard to be her Fathers daughter. Clearly watched lots of footage of him and been told stories about him and is trying her very hardest to ride off his coat tails.
Her real persona is just the tit, lazy, skanky parent. The gurning and trying to be down to earth and relatable is the act.
Without Les, she'd be that loud mouth bird down the boozer shagging every man in sight and getting into scraps. She's a woman with money.
Not so much money , I'd say.... they must blow through like water & pobs been back on the trowel for ages now.
The old house is a millstone around their necks as the Freehold is unsellable. Even webuyanyhouse.com won't go anywhere near it with a faulty Freehold......

Traceh blew all Les's millions , his savings and Pensions, Life Assurance, house, car collection, Arts & Crafts furniture and oil paintings in - what? 6 years flat?

Ludicrous pair of women. And she's not the full ticket. Pob doesn't care , he's like a big kid himself only interested in tindr-ing old slappers.
Must be what he's in to........
Probs a bit of grindr as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wouldn't say she has money as they're probably in debt up to their eyeballs, Our Trace blew all of Les' inheritance and fiddled the DWP, the Leigh house won't sell and Pob had to go back to plastering. Just a woman!
---
No wonder SS are involved.
and the fact that she said Pob had tried her breastmilk and 'pretended not to like it'. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Oh yes, the infamous DWP Fraud.

Had to be repaid with penalties......

Might still be paying it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not so much money , I'd say.... they must blow through like water & pobs been back on the trowel for ages now.
The old house is a millstone around their necks as the Freehold is unsellable. Even webuyanyhouse.com won't go anywhere near it with a faulty Freehold......

Traceh blew all Les's millions , his savings and Pensions, Life Assurance, house, car collection, Arts & Crafts furniture and oil paintings in - what? 6 years flat?

Ludicrous pair of women. And she's not the full ticket. Pob doesn't care , he's like a big kid himself only interested in tindr-ing old slappers.
Must be what he's in to........
Probs a bit of grindr as well.
No wonder his kids from his first marriage want nothing to do with her. Their father worked hard for what he had and her mother blew it so quickly. Greed

Reactions: 22
Oh yes, the infamous DWP Fraud.

Had to be repaid with penalties......

Might still be paying it lol
DWP: "Is Mr Chadwick sleeping over Mrs Dawson for a bit of rumpy pumpy?"

Our Trace: "Of course not, at my age I'm more interested in a cup of tea".

DWP: "Is that a love bite on your neck Mrs Dawson?"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
DWP: "Is Mr Chadwick sleeping over Mrs Dawson for a bit of rumpy pumpy?"

Our Trace: "Of course not, at my age I'm more interested in a cup of tea".

DWP: "Is that a love bite on your neck Mrs Dawson?"

A FIVE-FIGURE benefits claim fraud??? FIVE FIGURE?

in excess of £10,000 .

Utter cunts.

It's thanks to people like that , that genuine people who need help sometimes have to jump through hoops for the help 😡😡😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
They act like they have money but they obviously aren’t rolling in it other wise dick stain wouldn’t be plastering walls for a living,he would be out running and pretending to like golf to try to fit in as lytham is a golfing town.
She wouldn’t be flogging her tan tit for under a tenner if she was wealthy.
Two huge houses and a financed car,he has a large van,I don’t think they quite fit in the area they live,probably the neighbours all have a WhatsApp group chat set up to talk about them.
People don’t like these lot around lytham and at annes,fact locals think they are scum.😀

Reactions: 24
They act like they have money but they obviously aren’t rolling in it other wise dick stain wouldn’t be plastering walls for a living,he would be out running and pretending to like golf to try to fit in as lytham is a golfing town.
She wouldn’t be flogging her tan tit for under a tenner if she was wealthy.
Two huge houses and a financed car,he has a large van,I don’t think they quite fit in the area they live,probably the neighbours all have a WhatsApp group chat set up to talk about them.
People don’t like these lot around lytham and at annes,fact locals think they are scum.😀
Pobs plastering old tarts boat-races nightly, too 😃😆😆😆💀

• Haha
Reactions: 11

in excess of £100,000 .

Utter cunts.

It's thanks to people like that , that genuine people who need help sometimes have to jump through hoops for the help 😡😡😡
All of that family are beggars and fraudulent cunts.
1.tracey done for benefit fraud.
2.chazza griffting lying bastard.
3.sammi tit face,rinsing her dead husbands suicide to gain money and clout.
All of them are not to be trusted,Tracey blew money on chazzas private education,😂😂😂waste of money that,she would of been better keeping her in kindergarten until she was 16.
Thick uneducated smelly freeloading cock sucking smelly fat bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

in excess of £10,000 .

Utter cunts.

Our Trace did all that whilst sitting in Les' million pound mansion shagging John Chadwick. Greedy, vile bastard.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.