Charlotte Dawson #37 While Chazza is flaunting her belleh, Pob's on top of a tart giving it some welleh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fancy filming your kid eating coco pops open mouthed with no manners With chocolate all round it whilst watching crap on an iPad then getting mad at ppl judging your parenting skills 😂
She’s not all there if she can’t see the correlation. If you don’t want people to comment then don’t broadcast your shite parenting on a public account.

Reactions: 20
Because she’s an absolute nobody.
They don’t pick anything up because she’s a nobody. And the only way they find out is if she tells them 🤣🤣🤣 saddo. As for pulling those faces yes we all know what she’s implying and she is absolutely disgusting for doing so. And we all know she reads here so if she was so stupid as to not know but does now and continues, that makes her VILE 🤬

Reactions: 19
They don’t pick anything up because she’s a nobody. And the only way they find out is if she tells them 🤣🤣🤣 saddo. As for pulling those faces yes we all know what she’s implying and she is absolutely disgusting for doing so. And we all know she reads here so if she was so stupid as to not know but does now and continues, that makes her VILE 🤬
Like I've said time and time again, it's a vile thing to do. I'm sure it would be different though if the boys, God forbid, were diagnosed with a learning disability or were disabled.

She's an utterly nasty, vile witch. 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Noah is a horrible child. Vile kid with unbearable nasty attention seeking habits, just like his repulsive mother🤢🤮

There is no hope for these kids.
He’s a brat and she is a weirdo allowing it. Who does this it’s filthy she’s a skank letting him do it. She’s a terrible mother that child has no boundaries he just does as he likes.

Reactions: 12
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
"Monday Motivation" 🙄 Pushing her Belleh Blaster scam with her tit hair-do and clown make-up.

Back on Plan are you today Chazza? Don't make us laugh. Doing her stupid dance moves in front of the bin liner covering the window with a slut drop thrown in. 🤢

Pure and utter trash. 💯

charlottedawsy_1700503152224.jpg
charlottedawsy_1700503157236.jpg
charlottedawsy_1700503161610.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 4
This is what people see when chazza and pob are eating at a gathering.
This is what people see when they are in a restaurant.
Absolute pigs,greedy fat over indulging pigs.
---
This why Jude looks like a one year old,what she eats is basically what Judy boy eats.
Ewwww.
Actually makes me feel sick.
Oh Jesus please no comparisons with any animals!!! She’s not fit to lick their wee trotters!!!
---
"Monday Motivation" 🙄 Pushing her Belleh Blaster scam with her tit hair-do and clown make-up.

Back on Plan are you today Chazza? Don't make us laugh. Doing her stupid dance moves in front of the bin liner covering the window with a slut drop thrown in. 🤢

Pure and utter trash. 💯

View attachment 2582908
View attachment 2582909
View attachment 2582910
View attachment 2582911
View attachment 2582912
View attachment 2582913View attachment 2582914View attachment 2582915
Such a hateful person 🤦🏻‍♀️🤬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
This is what people see when chazza and pob are eating at a gathering.
This is what people see when they are in a restaurant.
Absolute pigs,greedy fat over indulging pigs.
---
This why Jude looks like a one year old,what she eats is basically what Judy boy eats.
Ewwww.
Actually makes me feel sick.

I can't get over how solid as my man used to say Jude is. He looks like a little tank. You can tell he's heavy to hold!

Reactions: 12
It’s totally unacceptable. Does she not understand why it’s not?

Also… “We did graveh a bit thick but it’s still yummeh”

Have she managed to switch off auto correct?, does the Y not work on her keyboard..

And as born & bred Northerner I like thick gravy but I’ve angrily popped my flat cap on, quietly seethed out the ‘ouse with whippets after seeing the state of that so called gelatinous gravy… pure insult is that x
Do you think she knows you can simply add more water to the graveh to make it less of a solid and more of a liquid? Or is that to sciency for her?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Getting a hell of a workout in there

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Pure and utter trash. 💯

View attachment 2582908
View attachment 2582909
View attachment 2582910
View attachment 2582911
View attachment 2582912
Christ almighty who did her lippy? Looks like Steve Buscemi in Billy Maddison!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you think she knows you can simply add more water to the graveh to make it less of a solid and more of a liquid? Or is that to sciency for her?
It’s the big bleeping dirty smear of it on the table that did it for me 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Pure and utter trash. 💯

View attachment 2582908
View attachment 2582909
View attachment 2582910
View attachment 2582911
View attachment 2582912
Same old regurgitated Belleh Blaster photos she uses all the time. Must be at least nearly 2 years out of date. Bore off Charlotte.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.