Charlotte Dawson #35 not a has been but a never been, sheets aren’t clean, Pob’s not keen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god have they dumped greasy Macdonalds all over Jude’s hospital bedding? I bet the nurses can’t wait for this bunch of gyppos to be discharged

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
At the hospital where i live i have heard the staff tell people to clear up if they have made a load of mess i'm guessing in case they need to get to you quickly they don't want to have to wade through your crap first as it would slow them down that selfish witch wouldn't care about something like that

Reactions: 19
I wonder how much she bribed Pob to kiss her. Get dressed you utter melt, YOU AREN'T THE PATIENT!

Are you alright Chazza.....? 🤡

charlottedawsy_1696855038149.jpg

charlottedawsy_1696855076337.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I don’t understand why she’s constantly in Pyjamas at the hospital during the day. Why? Just why ?She’s not ill ! (apart from being sick in the head 🙈) Such a slobby skanky woman, She’s an absolute embarrassment. Bet the staff can’t wait to get rid.
That room will need fumigating

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You can tell that baby doesn't get a single bit of nutrition from her he is bloody huge! More like a 10 month old than a 2 month old!
I thought that too, not one bit of a nutrient going in that baby

Oh Chazza come get us trolls we are feasting on this ''content'' it's gold, stupid bint

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
😡😡😡🤬🤬 He’s going to rip the tube’s right out of Jude’s face!!!
look at Noah’s feet tangled up in the wires!! 😡🤬😡🤬
She’s to busy to notice on her phone and stuffing her face with crap!
Shocking. 🤬
---
That new reel - my God. That poor baby. Pob with his trainers up on the bed, not supporting Jude's head or neck, F1's feet caught up in wires and both of them blowing raspberries into Jude's face when he has RSV ffs. That's the reason he's in hospital in the first place. Everybody's germs and bacteria!!! 🤬🤬🤬

Utterly painful to watch. Truly thick as tit.

One thing I will say is look at Pob's phone. Face down.

A true sign of a dirty cheat. 💯

Screenshot_20231009-193220~2.png

---
Bathed, ready for bed and STILL stuck to an I Pad.

matt_sarsfield_1696877035039.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Yes chazza rsv is so common and you didn’t know about it because you’re thick as tit a tit mother whose kids are just content so you don’t give a crap unless it’ll give you Insta likes

Reactions: 21
When she's in her black PJ's and he kisses her and she says "don't leave me" does he have his hand up her top. Looks like something up theres moving 🤢😳

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Has she literally been sat in jammies the whole time her child has been in hospital? What an absolute freak.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.