Charlotte Dawson #35 not a has been but a never been, sheets aren’t clean, Pob’s not keen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ffks hes a child. that boy is just another innocent to parentals passing on the generational shitshow regarding bodies and food. he does not need to burn off the bleeping ice cream.
new studies recently published how much parents and talk in the home seriously effects children body image. some kids have no hope.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
How can she not see how bleeping ridiculous those Wallace teeth look 😂😂

Has she just been sat in the hospital in her pyjamas the whole time?!! She’s such a lazy bleeping scruff. You’re on a hospital ward not in a bleeping hotel. Honestly no wonder Pob can’t stand her, what is attractive about her?! Lazy, stinking, no goals or aspirations, no hobbies - just lounging around doing nothing other than shovelling tit food into her disgusting mouth.

• Sick
Reactions: 26

Has she just been sat in the hospital in her pyjamas the whole time?!! She’s such a lazy bleeping scruff. You’re on a hospital ward not in a bleeping hotel. Honestly no wonder Pob can’t stand her, what is attractive about her?! Lazy, stinking, no goals or aspirations, no hobbies - just lounging around doing nothing other than shovelling tit food into her disgusting mouth.
It baffles me how she affords to sustain her life. Surely gifted crap only goes so far. He's gone back to plastering. No decent reality show would have her on. Selling crappy tan can only get you so far

Reactions: 21
Why is she constantly in pajamas ? Seriously why is she always in pajamas, why not leggings and a t shirt if she wants to be comfy. The hair, deranged smile and pajamas she looks like she needs to be sectioned

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hasn’t she pumped too far up? How do you get that lid off without spilling?
It’s defo the hospital grade pump as I hired one, I just never pumped that far up 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 11
On the bright side at least the poor baby is getting a little bit more peace without Feral there 24/7. Poor bugger still has his trampy mother to contend with, but I suppose it’s a slight improvement for him.

Reactions: 20
I don’t understand why she’s constantly in Pyjamas at the hospital during the day. Why? Just why ?She’s not ill ! (apart from being sick in the head 🙈) Such a slobby skanky woman, She’s an absolute embarrassment. Bet the staff can’t wait to get rid.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Hasn’t she pumped too far up? How do you get that lid off without spilling?
It’s defo the hospital grade pump as I hired one, I just never pumped that far up 🤣
Why would you even think about tagging accounts too? Always grifting, even when her child is ill.

• Angry
Reactions: 20

Would you not be wearing your ordinary clothes then changing at bed time? I’d be mortified sitting about all day in pjs. It was the baby who was ill 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 33
I've had a little one in hospital b4 I didn't spend all day in pj's I didn't sit in a ball gown or nothing too ott. Just a hoody and leggings. Women is a such a scruff 🤢

Reactions: 27
I was thinking same not even lunchtime and he’s had a big gingerbread man and a double cone!! But at least he’s got him up & out in the fresh air even if he has gave him a lot of crap to eat, chazza would still have him running about in a sodden nappy while she slumps about on her sofa
Yeah just a shame he can’t be taught to walk .
Was that his pushchair in background?

But yes been let out of his musty foisty bedroom

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You can tell that baby doesn't get a single bit of nutrition from her he is bloody huge! More like a 10 month old than a 2 month old!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
They're absolute tramps. Her with her pyjamas on all day long (as if), him with his shoes on the bed, have they no respect for anything? I see feral has his healthy, nutritious big bag of Haribo

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Anyone else noticed that Noah does a little
shakey shakey dance thing whenever he's being filmed eating?
Poor kids like a performing monkey because of his sket of a mother with her constant 'shake shake shake Noah' and 'dance dance dance Noah' when he's eating.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.