Charlotte Dawson #35 not a has been but a never been, sheets aren’t clean, Pob’s not keen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she taking the piss?

The reason that child is ill is because of her and her unfit parenting. 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Is she taking the piss?

View attachment 2498510
She really just scrapes the bottom of the barrel for content,😂she’s trying to be this
(Oh look at me I’m a fantastic mum)😂shes so embarrassing it makes me laugh.
Go and change your fishy knickers chazza and shut the duck up,gormless piece of tit,😂😂😂😂honestly she’s a walking smeg stick.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So she’s just going to ignore the fact that she decided to go for a spa day when the baby was already ill and only went to the hospital when her friend told her she should, mother’s instinct my arse

Reactions: 27
Charlotte Dawson #36 Thread Suggestion

If Carlsberg made completely unfit, selfish parents! 🤬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Is she taking the piss?

View attachment 2498510
My god! she's so smug and preachy! - her son is in the hospital because she make every tom, dick and harry's dick kiss that poor child constantly. She let's F1 put his vile fingers in her mouth and then SHE kisses the baby, kisses F1 - it's her flaming fault!

Such a good mother she couldn't skip her spa freebie to care for her child. Charlotte Dawson is not the person to be taking parenting advice from - you child may not be so lucky!

She's bleeping vile.

Reactions: 28
Anyone tracking her follower numbers? I’d wager as soon as she’s back home there’ll be a hundred ads 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can not believe she eye rolled about her sick baby waking her up. So VILE. The constant insta stories like making a proper meal out of him being in hospital isn’t she like why have germy Noah there to sit and play in the room not beneficial for the baby or him?? Oh yeah content. And the preaching about RSV now when we all said on here that baby will get sick because of how she goes on. And she’ll continue to do it because chazza comes first, utter prat

Reactions: 22
Yet more stories.......... This is purely for her benefit ffs. When my first born was on an oxygen cannula and a monitor, many years ago, I never left his side once ffs let alone documented every bloody moment.

Can't she keep anything private? Also kissing a snotty Noah on the lips and then going back on a children's ward where she left Tracy to deal with Jude and clear the room up. 🙄

View attachment 2497246
View attachment 2497247
View attachment 2497248
View attachment 2497249
View attachment 2497250
View attachment 2497251
View attachment 2497252
View attachment 2497253
View attachment 2497254
View attachment 2497255
View attachment 2497256
View attachment 2497257
She says she cant reply to messages because her hand is hurting from being on her phone all the time! ....yeh charl, you said it! #PRIORITIES

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Has she seriously just posted that when that poor baby has been passed around like a bloody parcel since the day he was born?
bleeping hell the irony of the thick bleep posting this!! Jude has been passed around and pawed and slobbered over by everyone she knows since the day he was born! 🤢😡

Reactions: 20
She will me fuming if she gets discharged 2mrw as will want to drag this out as long as possible

The other thing that made my stomach go is when Noah & Pob got up on the hospital bed with their DIRTY SHOES ON THE SHEETS!!
it’s a massive infection control issue, this is why nurses won’t let visitors sit on patients beds 🤮🤢🤮 if Jude’s temp is still spiking poor Jude is fighting his hardest against another infection 😢
They are all uneducated, entitled cunts so it's no surprise......
---
My god! she's so smug and preachy! - her son is in the hospital because she make every tom, dick and harry's dick kiss that poor child constantly. She let's F1 put his vile fingers in her mouth and then SHE kisses the baby, kisses F1 - it's her flaming fault!

Such a good mother she couldn't skip her spa freebie to care for her child. Charlotte Dawson is not the person to be taking parenting advice from - you child may not be so lucky!

She's bleeping vile.
No understanding of cause-and-effect, whatsoever.

Ignorant, the both of them.

Reactions: 13
Her whole life is through a camera,black mirror did it ten years ago about living your life through a camera.
Sad witch,money grabbing obnoxious obese dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.