Charlotte Dawson #35 not a has been but a never been, sheets aren’t clean, Pob’s not keen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And off we go again. Let's see how many stories she puts up today. Maybe whilst she's in there they can give her a much needed mental health assessment.

---
It always baffles me how Pob can be so health conscious but allow F1 to eat all this crap at just gone 11am.

What an absolute joke these two are.

matt_sarsfield_1696761480954.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She's so self obsessed. My heart breaks for Jude. He's never had a minutes peace since he was born. She knocks me sick.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I thought that. He’s always been kissed, fingers in his mouth, passed around. She actively encourages kissing on the mouth. 🙈

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Has she seriously just posted that when that poor baby has been passed around like a bloody parcel since the day he was born?
She literally has not one brain cell in that thick head of hers. That child has spent every hour of his life being pawed at & smothered by anyone & everyone.
She’s a complete disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She litccchhrally cannot put him down.... shame you can't put your phone down either
---

Munchausens
Definitely not Munchausen Syndrome, my mother had it and Chazza isn't clever enough to even pronounce it.
She's just a spoiled brat who has had her arse wiped for her whole life and seeks attention, that's a huge difference
---
I very much doubt she's in a hospital of the Portland calibre. That is, after all where royalty go! I dread to think how much a night that would set you back! What would her local hospital be... Blackpool Victoria?
Yes, she's in the Vic 😷

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Has she seriously just posted that when that poor baby has been passed around like a bloody parcel since the day he was born?
Is she having a laugh? She always encourages Noah to kiss him, even yesterday while he’s in bleeping hospital! Brain dead moron.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Not so sure on th

Not so sure on this one ….. I know of someone who breastfeeds and her fb is full of her feeding , like every other post , it drives me mad, no one really cares! As long as baby is fed !!!
I used to work in a supermarket and I noticed one woman was on her ipad while I was scanning her purchases and the background of the ipad was her bf'ing her baby. Kind of weird. I also saw an online drama of a mother who tried to get a nude breastfeeding photo on her personalised bank card saying it was discrimination to not be allowed naked pictures on bank cards.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
And off we go again. Let's see how many stories she puts up today. Maybe whilst she's in there they can give her a much needed mental health assessment.

View attachment 2497876
View attachment 2497877
View attachment 2497878
View attachment 2497879
---
It always baffles me how Pob can be so health conscious but allow F1 to eat all this crap at just gone 11am.

What an absolute joke these two are.

View attachment 2497891
View attachment 2497892
View attachment 2497894
I was thinking same not even lunchtime and he’s had a big gingerbread man and a double cone!! But at least he’s got him up & out in the fresh air even if he has gave him a lot of crap to eat, chazza would still have him running about in a sodden nappy while she slumps about on her sofa

Reactions: 25
I very much doubt she's in a hospital of the Portland calibre. That is, after all where royalty go! I dread to think how much a night that would set you back! What would her local hospital be... Blackpool Victoria?
The standard childbirth package there is about £25K, but wealthy people often add on other things. I saw a two part documentary about the hospital 'Five Star Babies' long before I saw the Saccone Jolys have two of theirs there then Harry and Meghan used it. The manager said she's seen parents spent up to half a million for a birth and the hospital has a service in which you book a room and you sent decorators to renovate it for your stay then change back after baby comes home. I can't imagine having a hospital decorated to the same scheme as the nursery baby will come home to is any normal person's priority.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
So if she’s that bothered about other ppl kissing babies why is she smothering him when she’s clearly still got a cold and her bogging eye stye?? She’s just repulsive

• Sick
Reactions: 24
OMG, the sheer audacity of her. 🤬
---
That's it Pob. Encourage him to run around after eating all that lot. I hope F1 throws up on you. Idiot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else notice rest the legs of that gingerbread man on the table with no paper underneath it? 🤢
That and then running to the bin both filled with germs. I just can't.

Glad to see Ken taking him out and getting some fresh in his lungs. He might actually sleep at a decent hour tonight.

Reactions: 11
Came here to post exactly this.
What is it with influencers who insist there “needs to be more awareness” just because they were pig ignorant about a super common danger for babies & small children?
No, Chazza, YOU need more awareness.

Reactions: 27
Also forgot to mention there was a KFC takeaway cup on the hospital table and crisps.

Mmm such nutrients lol...

Reactions: 16
She's actively encouraged kissing she's said to Noah before 'give him a kiss on the lips'

Its one of her favourite things to say always has been 'give him/her a kiss Noah'

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I was told my someone who knows Greg Wallace that he paid £140k to have his baby (well his wife!) in the Portland.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.