Charlotte Dawson #35 not a has been but a never been, sheets aren’t clean, Pob’s not keen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh just SHUT UP. She's now moaning about being woken up.

YOUR CHILD IS ILL IN HOSPITAL FFS. 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
100%they all have covid , anyone who s had a baby in with covid they go on oxygen straight away , they can end up with upper respiratory infections or bronchiolitis afterwards , she sounds like she has covid , she is so reckless and the type that puts on their facebook , just sitting here in hospital , waiting for all the attention , she needs constant attention and validation, its actually so sad
To be fair my baby got rsv and she was around no one other than me and my other kids, I had a slight cold but if wasn’t covid I tested due to being around sick parents. Two or three days later she was so bad we were admitted to hospital

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh just SHUT UP. She's now moaning about being woken up.

YOUR CHILD IS ILL IN HOSPITAL FFS. 🤬

View attachment 2497426
Spoilt little entitled madam,her priority is herself isn’t it.
Love how she pipes in that she’s had millions of messages,doesn’t she understand these people are no relevance to her life,these people are viewers and are strangers,she actually thinks they are her friends or family,it’s not healthy in the slightest,but hey I’m jelly I suppose 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh no poor Chazza has to tend to her poorly baby..... leaves him moaning oh wait must video this for the gram. She makes me sick 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Haven't posted on here for ages but which mother is saying things like he had the feeding tube in to give me a break or I'm expressing so someone else can feed him while I sleep...you do it, its your child ffs. How is it any different to the early weeks where you only sleep a couple of hours...given his age surely the regular night feeds haven't stopped yet whether he's ill or not

Reactions: 22
Just going to pop it out there - for me - soup doesn’t taste as nice or feel right, in a square bowl.

Personal choice and all of that but had to say it. It needs to be a round bowl (ducks for cover) x

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Just going to pop it out there - for me - soup doesn’t taste as nice or feel right, in a square bowl.

Personal choice and all of that but had to say it. It needs to be a round bowl (ducks for cover) x
Agree. Of all the things they’ve done, this is up there with the worst 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The other thing that made my stomach go is when Noah & Pob got up on the hospital bed with their DIRTY SHOES ON THE SHEETS!!
Yes! I watched without sound but thought exactly that! Plus Feral there with his dummy 🙄 which was in no way needed, but it’s all okay as chazza got her insta reel and bakery goodies 🙄
There was defo no need for him to come to the hospital, she saw him at home, that was purely for the gram….

Reactions: 18
The air in that hospital room is just germ soup, doesn’t she realise that Noah could have it next or Trace, and RSV pneumonia is a killer for old people.

Reactions: 17
Unless she’s pulled some strings or they just smuggled Noah in, a toddler isn’t allowed onto a ward with patients who have compromised immune systems, like being on anti biotics, premature or oxygen etc 😳
He really shouldn’t be near his baby brother till the dr has given them the all clear to go home 🤦🏻‍♀️
I don’t think this is true. My twins were Orem and grandparent and siblings csn visit. And then we spent 10 days in hospital with one twin and her sister could visit regular. Those with compromised immunity would be in a size room reverse barriered and visiting not recommended but RSV isn’t the same as thsy

Reactions: 9
Updating social media is the last thing on your mind when you’ve got a poorly child. I really do believe she’s actually happy to have something to post knowing there’s going to be a lot of sympathetic comments 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Unless she’s pulled some strings or they just smuggled Noah in, a toddler isn’t allowed onto a ward with patients who have compromised immune systems, like being on anti biotics, premature or oxygen etc 😳
He really shouldn’t be near his baby brother till the dr has given them the all clear to go home 🤦🏻‍♀️
Agree. Of all the things they’ve done, this is up there with the worst 😂
scandalous behaviour ruining a good bowl of soup like that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The bit when she says..."and I've been singing to him loads, we've had 'wind the bobbin up'" Ffs, that really is her limit isn't it? 😂 😂 🤡 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
'Literally' can't put him down. But went home yesterday to have a bath and went to a spa when.she knew he was poorly. 😏

Reactions: 31
She litccchhrally cannot put him down.... shame you can't put your phone down either
---
Updating social media is the last thing on your mind when you’ve got a poorly child. I really do believe she’s actually happy to have something to post knowing there’s going to be a lot of sympathetic comments 🙄
Munchausens

Reactions: 20
I've heard the nurses at the private Portland birth hospital have spoilt lazy rich people ringing buzzers to pick stuff of their bedside table for them rather than reach to get it. The nurses say private hospitals are less busy so it's easier to do more trivial stuff for people.
I very much doubt she's in a hospital of the Portland calibre. That is, after all where royalty go! I dread to think how much a night that would set you back! What would her local hospital be... Blackpool Victoria?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The state of that tan on her neck 🥴 of course she has bigger things to worry about but I thought her tan was supposed to fade without going patchy??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.