Charlotte Dawson #35 not a has been but a never been, sheets aren’t clean, Pob’s not keen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Was so nice to spend time with my big boy’ most parents would just spend time with their kid Chazza. No need to film yourself doing it?

Even when she’s singing with him she’s eye bleeping herself and Peppa Pig is blaring in the background. She’s utterly hopeless.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Baffles me sometimes I feel like I understand Noah’s speech better than his own mother 😭🤣. She parrots things back to him sometimes but gets it wrong

Reactions: 17
I don’t understand why Noah had to visit the hospital today if she went home & saw him. Other than for content for Insta, he didn’t need to be there. I also don’t understand why she went home. I wouldn’t be leaving my baby’s side if it was me. I’ve stayed in hospital & showered there & FaceTimed my other kids. It’s hardly as if she’s never gone a day/night without seeing him.

Reactions: 27
Apologies if I’ve got this wrong as I’ve been skimming and trying to keep up, judehh was sick and then got sicker just in time for her to sack the kids off for the spa day?
Parent of the year 🏆

Reactions: 24
Unless i see medical notes i don't buy this bronchitis for one second she said he was first ill Monday yet she never mentioned it in fact she posted him as normal all seemed fine where's the runny nose, the high temperature, the cough? She said he has been feeding all along from her and from expressed milk so why did he need a feeding tube? As far as i know that's a last resort if a little one is not feeding at all and is becoming dehydrated she also said she was at the drs Monday but went to the hospital Thursday when a friend suggested it yet in her comments she said she was in the drs at 2.30 and the hospital by 4.30 i could go on but none of it adds up i'm wondering if it was some choking incident? Noah probably tried to feed him M and Ms
100%they all have covid , anyone who s had a baby in with covid they go on oxygen straight away , they can end up with upper respiratory infections or bronchiolitis afterwards , she sounds like she has covid , she is so reckless and the type that puts on their facebook , just sitting here in hospital , waiting for all the attention , she needs constant attention and validation, its actually so sad

Reactions: 26
I don’t understand why Noah had to visit the hospital today if she went home & saw him. Other than for content for Insta, he didn’t need to be there. I also don’t understand why she went home. I wouldn’t be leaving my baby’s side if it was me. I’ve stayed in hospital & showered there & FaceTimed my other kids. It’s hardly as if she’s never gone a day/night without seeing him.
I’ve just watched this and totally agree! Why bring nowerre there in the first place if she was planning on going back home, as let’s be honest that’s been her decision I would bet my house that the nurses didn’t say oh go home & have a bath! She’s only been in hospital since Thurs afternoon hardly justifies going home. I don’t know any mother who would leave their child when according to her he was at deaths door.
---
Apologies if I’ve got this wrong as I’ve been skimming and trying to keep up, judehh was sick and then got sicker just in time for her to sack the kids off for the spa day?
Parent of the year 🏆
And pass her scabbie germs all over the spa

Reactions: 16
duck same, she’s had Trace up there too. Jude has a respiratory infection, the last thing he needs is loads of people breathing their germs over him. Thick as duck.

Reactions: 23
I'm glad others are aghast at the taking of selfie with the baby while sick. My baby got admitted to hospital the day after she was born with a serious condition and we were there for two weeks. My MIL got the hump because I'd not sent her a picture of me with the baby . As if I was even thinking about that, as if I wanted to document that time. Also I looked like death because I'd been through a hell ish induction and an emergency c section.

Having your child in hospital is an awful experience, no way would I be doing a play by play of what was going on over social media. I find it quite upsetting (but that's my issue ddue to my experience).

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I’ve just watched this and totally agree! Why bring nowerre there in the first place if she was planning on going back home, as let’s be honest that’s been her decision I would bet my house that the nurses didn’t say oh go home & have a bath! She’s only been in hospital since Thurs afternoon hardly justifies going home. I don’t know any mother who would leave their child when according to her he was at deaths door.
---

And pass her scabbie germs all over the spa
Place lol

Reactions: 4
Maybe being in hospital the staff will see something or see how she behaves with the boys and will do a safeguarding referral themselves. If a concern is raised by hospital staff SS will have to actually look in to it.

Reactions: 17
Does she know she doesn’t need to leave her boob hanging out when baby isn’t feeding?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Unless she’s pulled some strings or they just smuggled Noah in, a toddler isn’t allowed onto a ward with patients who have compromised immune systems, like being on anti biotics, premature or oxygen etc 😳
He really shouldn’t be near his baby brother till the dr has given them the all clear to go home 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Yet more stories.......... This is purely for her benefit ffs. When my first born was on an oxygen cannula and a monitor, many years ago, I never left his side once ffs let alone documented every bloody moment.

Can't she keep anything private? Also kissing a snotty Noah on the lips and then going back on a children's ward where she left Tracy to deal with Jude and clear the room up. 🙄

charlottedawsy_1696717201305.jpg

charlottedawsy_1696717244292.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
The kids NEVER get a seconds peace........

Their hearts must be thumping all the time, jolted awake, etc .... 😖😖

monkey-happy.gif

• Sad
Reactions: 22
duck off with the ‘udders’ talk😭🤢🤮
This is purely for tattles benefit that she keeps talking about her knickers and just how big and swollen with milk they are 🙄 no harm but if you were actually bfing you wouldn’t need to keep going on and on and on about it. The fact she never shuts up about it means it’s probably a lie 🙀 why would you want to show the world you sitting nursing your child with your knockers hanging out? I just don’t get it 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 19
The other thing that made my stomach go is when Noah & Pob got up on the hospital bed with their DIRTY SHOES ON THE SHEETS!!
it’s a massive infection control issue, this is why nurses won’t let visitors sit on patients beds 🤮🤢🤮 if Jude’s temp is still spiking poor Jude is fighting his hardest against another infection 😢

• Sick
  • Wow
Not so sure on th
This is purely for tattles benefit that she keeps talking about her knickers and just how big and swollen with milk they are 🙄 no harm but if you were actually bfing you wouldn’t need to keep going on and on and on about it. The fact she never shuts up about it means it’s probably a lie 🙀 why would you want to show the world you sitting nursing your child with your knockers hanging out? I just don’t get it 🙄
Not so sure on this one ….. I know of someone who breastfeeds and her fb is full of her feeding , like every other post , it drives me mad, no one really cares! As long as baby is fed !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When our child was in for 11 days and then 9 days the next admission both times i kept the room spotlessly tidy, folded all the sheets, put the bed away everyday etc
The nurses and health assistance are so busy its the least we can do to help them care for our children and also was a stress relief for me!
They are there to care for the children and not be a slave to the parents.
I've heard the nurses at the private Portland birth hospital have spoilt lazy rich people ringing buzzers to pick stuff of their bedside table for them rather than reach to get it. The nurses say private hospitals are less busy so it's easier to do more trivial stuff for people.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.