Charlotte Dawson #35 not a has been but a never been, sheets aren’t clean, Pob’s not keen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
" me bay-beh is ill in ' orspital"

GRAM GRAM GRAM GRAM

Still, the chance of another "gram" , later, eh?....... 🤔🤔🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I find it disgusting how anyone finds time for the gram while their child is poorly in hospital. I know they’re currently playing parents of the year but I dont know why Noah is there, hospitals are scary places for kids, seeing the baby like that and also his germs and germs he could also pick up from hospital himself. Where’s the sister and bagpuss, they could have him or are they on the piss/grieving somewhere?

Reactions: 28
Where's Traceh gone? Is she putting 50pence pieces out of her carrier bags into the tea machine?

Probs thinks its the Gas Meter, or something....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When our child was in for 11 days and then 9 days the next admission both times i kept the room spotlessly tidy, folded all the sheets, put the bed away everyday etc
The nurses and health assistance are so busy its the least we can do to help them care for our children and also was a stress relief for me!
They are there to care for the children and not be a slave to the parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Just caught up and I actually can’t believe this woman. It’s awful. Why does everything need to be plastered over social media? I pray the little one is ok and on the mend.. I don’t know if anyone else thinks this, have you noticed when she’s talking to the camera about him being admitted, she doesn’t look at the camera for a lot of the time (usually she’s eyeballing herself 🙄) there’s the odd glances but majority of the story she can’t look.. have a feeling she really isn’t that bothered and is more happy she’s got a story for the gram and bet she’s got her fingers crossed for an article in the paper due to him being related to tv royalty (her dad was the great les Dawson if you didn’t know 😂)

Reactions: 22
Why is she bringing Chucky to visit? Playing the ‘he misses him’ card, he’s 2 he doesn’t give a tit. He would be perfectly happy at home with maybe a FaceTime to check in. Bronchiolitis is super contagious for up to a week or more, and she’s having him kiss the baby… spreading germs to him/Matt/back to herself and Jude. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
why is Pob going face to face with Jude rubbing noses and trying to make him smile all the while breathing all over him.:rolleyes: Does he not know his son's got a serious respiratory infection?? They're absolutely useless - the baby needs calmness, dim light, soft voices but nope not a chance with Pob, Chazza and feral kissing his head. :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Jude can't even be ill and have any peace to get rest and better.
The lowest of the low filming him for the gram with her udders on show.
Just imagine chazza when you're feeling so crap in hospital and someone films you.
Mind you she would love the attention!!!

Reactions: 20
When our child was in for 11 days and then 9 days the next admission both times i kept the room spotlessly tidy, folded all the sheets, put the bed away everyday etc
The nurses and health assistance are so busy its the least we can do to help them care for our children and also was a stress relief for me!
They are there to care for the children and not be a slave to the parents.
As most normal parents would do, but not her she’s a lazy disgusting woman

Reactions: 9
It’s her fault Jude is ill…when she felt shite not long ago she was slobbering all over him and encouraging Noah to do the same 🤢 And she wasn’t concerned about him enough to miss her spa day was she?

Reactions: 35
Jude can't even be ill and have any peace to get rest and better.
The lowest of the low filming him for the gram with her udders on show.
Just imagine chazza when you're feeling so crap in hospital and someone films you.
Mind you she would love the attention!!!
Sure she said look at the state of me and she’d already put a filter on!! God help us without it!

Reactions: 9
I’m only just catching up but did anyone see the feeding tube cos iv looked and can’t see one

Reactions: 13
Can’t believe Noah has been allowed in what with his snots being wiped on his hand. The room looks a tip too. Poor Jude
She has no common sense it was just a matter of time as we all predicted that Jude would get sick because of f1 and his skanky little paws.
She doesn’t wash so her sweaty udders must be so disgusting I can literally smell her.
Why she has F1 in to visit is beyond me and he doesn’t give a tit about the wires but it’s all drama for the gram. She is thicker than tit its cringey listening to her prompting F1hes like a performing monkey . I wish she would put her phone away 😡

Reactions: 26
Night chazza enjoy you hotel tonight,she’s absolutely loving being without Noah really and having all this space and a bed and the nurses clean her tit.
She’s scum.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.