Charlotte Dawson #32 When Pob said Jude had an erection, its time SS did an urgent inspection. šŸ¤¬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™ve been dipping in and out of this thread but have just seen her latest uploadsā€¦ I would not be paying for those nails absolutely terrible job! And has that poor baby had any quiet time? Heā€™s constantly being passed around like a package, poked and prodded by F1, his ā€œmumā€ constantly with a phone in his face squawking and acting the clown, lights on, tv on. Bloody hell just go and lie quietly with him alone in the bedroom for a bit. Makes me feel stressed just watching it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
God those nails are awful! Theyā€™ve proper done her dirty with those ha ha šŸ¤£

Reactions: 15
Who would have a newborn next to them while theyā€™re having their nails done?! The smell and fumes, is she having a bleeping laugh????

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
They'll be hosting parties at their place in no time. Give her a couple weeks and she'll have a parteh to celebrate Judehs birth. There'll be drinking, smoking, nudity, scenes of a sexual nature, kids running riot, Jude being passed around drunkards. I can see it now.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
The Baby and her rank food right next to her acrylic nail dust thatā€™s flying everywhere. Cant she put the baby in the padded thing she was gifted? Sheā€™s really trying to hone in on the brotherly/sibling love tit for cutenessā€¦soooo forced. Imo Noah is just too young (or undisciplined) to be be all over him like that - he has no concept of personal space. Back to the nails is there really any need to get them done right now? I swear she had them done days before birth.

• Heart
I hadnā€™t seen the chocolate starfish flash till nowā€¦. I swear to god if he did that in front of my niece or nephew ( they are under 6) not only would he be fed through a tube but would never be able to šŸ’© AGAIN!!
No child should EVER be subjected to that!
They are all running off coke, booze and red bull itā€™s no wonder they had enough brain cells to actually be somewhat competent in staying alive let along having kids!
I wouldnā€™t trust them with a goldfish šŸŸ

• Sick
Reactions: 38
Ffsā€¦the dead dad thing as well (also squashing the baby like noah does šŸ™„). I dont have my dad here and its gutting but i cannot imagine ever having such an obsession as she does if I didnā€™t even remember him!

IMG_9568.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Why is Noah obsessed with putting his fingers in everyoneā€™s mouth? And touching the babyā€™s lips with chocolate on his fingers? Disgusting. Surely she should be teaching him hand hygiene. Would t have anyone hold a newborn without washing their hands

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Iā€™m getting really cross with both Noah & Chav. 1st two pics from last week when Jude actually pushed Noah away. 2nd two pics today, yet again heā€™s being prodded & poked. Instead of repeating ā€œKisses Noahā€ it should be ā€œLeave him alone Noah!ā€.
He needs to sleep not constantly be interfered with, the poor little sod!
šŸ‘¶šŸ¼ šŸ‘ˆšŸ¼ šŸ˜Ŗ
Fingers in the poor little man's mouth, why is she so blind to what is happening to that boy?

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Honestly you know summat? I'm 62. I like to think I look after myself so I can live a long and happy life. You know i dont smoke, drink very little , no red meat blah di blah di blah. But when faced with utter morons like Charlotte and her ilk I think the sooner I shuffle off this mortal coil the better! She is an absolute disgrace.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Crap for lunch again and the new nails look tit. Not a good recommendation for that nail salon, my nail technician would never leave someoneā€™s nails looking like that. Said ā€˜Traceā€™ brought lunch. No sign of her though.
My guess is that Trace is there but not on camera as sheā€™s had work done on her fizzhog! Edit. ā€¦ sorry for anyone not from ā€œup northā€ Fizzhog means face !

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.