Charlotte Dawson #32 When Pob said Jude had an erection, its time SS did an urgent inspection. 🤬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you all for your votes for our new thread title! 😘

The last thread moved very quickly. We have had a week of the baby being passed around like a rag doll, Noah manhandling the baby, heart-in-mouth footage of Jude being bathed in the kitchen sink, a double buggy with the baby facing the wrong way and now Noah has started to bite Chazza with her just laughing at him. 🤬

A big welcome to all new members on the thread. A recap of the old thread can be found in Wiki 12.

Carry on Belters! 💗

Old thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Thank you all for your votes for our new thread title! 😘

The last thread moved very quickly. We have had a week of the baby being passed around like a rag doll, Noah manhandling the baby, heart-in-mouth footage of Jude being bathed in the kitchen sink, a double buggy with the baby facing the wrong way and now Noah has started to bite Chazza with her just laughing at him. 🤬

A big welcome to all new members on the thread. A recap of the old thread can be found in Wiki 12.

Carry on Belters! 💗

Old thread:

That thread went quick.
---
Wonder when Noah will latch on to chazzas udders,weird family

• Sick
Reactions: 19
We’re flying through these threads now F2’s here aren’t we? Here’s hoping this is the one where there is some serious intervention for both boy’s sake.

Reactions: 15
With SS calling her more than once, wouldn’t she have a least a visit with feral 2? My sister was asked if SS was involved when she recently had her second only because she left a dv relationship, they even had to visit her at my house once little one was home. Wouldn’t she have something similar around the time a HV is over? Or is she a mega celeb and this doesn’t apply to her?

Reactions: 16
You don't have to have a health visitor and you can decline a SS visit without a court order so its possible noone is actually seeing anything

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Has anyone seen Gemma Atkinsons stories with her letting the older one help with feeding the baby? The difference is huge, a calm environment, explaining things to her, helping her hold the bottle but still letting her be involved

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Has anyone seen Gemma Atkinsons stories with her letting the older one help with feeding the baby? The difference is huge, a calm environment, explaining things to her, helping her hold the bottle but still letting her be involved
Big difference is that Mia (Gemma’s child) has been brought up with a proper routine, proper mealtimes & food, they don’t slob about all day - they have structure, both parents go out to work, Gemma has taken the time to explain about the new baby what to do/ what not to do and why. And like you say, it’s all done in a calm environment.
Chazza hasn’t got a clue.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Eugh that video... Noah is a spoilt little tit, like his mum who appears to have been gifted anything and everything.
My F2 is a month old and following this shower of tit makes me realise I'm doing ok.
Accident waiting to happen. Also, the wiki is amazing...kept me going though feeding. proud of my udders🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Been a lurker on here for the past while, think I've posted on previous threads though! Couldn't sleep after a long work shift so decided to read the wiki... Wow, still can't sleep as that is nightmare fuel!!! Such careless parents and the Majorca holiday was just sickening 🤮.

Like someone posted before, I thought she was quite down to earth (a bit mad with the Dad posts) but once she started creeping into reality TV I couldn't believe how desperate for fame she is!

Thank god for tattle, that wiki has been an absolute eye-opener! Well done Belters!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Do they never take Noah out the house. My wee one is nearly two and the two days I'm off work we have a wee toddler class each day, only and hour but gets us out and some interaction for her and burn some energy, then at weekends we're out at least once a day even just to the local park, no wonder he's climbing the walls and not going to bed till midnight he must have so much pent up toddler energy. Wonder if they will send him to nursery when he's 3? It would mean she's need to get out her bed at a reasonable hour to dress/feed him and take him there, so probably not, such a shame.

Reactions: 31
Wiki Ref: 07/08/23

More feral, boozy behaviour in a restaurant.

Reactions: 7
Do they never take Noah out the house. My wee one is nearly two and the two days I'm off work we have a wee toddler class each day, only and hour but gets us out and some interaction for her and burn some energy, then at weekends we're out at least once a day even just to the local park, no wonder he's climbing the walls and not going to bed till midnight he must have so much pent up toddler energy. Wonder if they will send him to nursery when he's 3? It would mean she's need to get out her bed at a reasonable hour to dress/feed him and take him there, so probably not, such a shame.
I think he does go to nursery I'm sure she takes him in her pyjamas

Reactions: 13
Wiki Ref: 07/08/23

Reactions: 5
Buying F1's affection.....she's a very sad individual
---
Isn't she great? Far more intelligent than that clown 🤡 She has a beautiful family and is partnered with a hard working lovely man.....not a rugby playing plasterer with zero going for him 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That thread went quick.
---
Wonder when Noah will latch on to chazzas udders,weird family
To me, it seemed obvious it was what she wanted.

The woman is sick in the head and no good for those boys. Why can't she see how uncomfortable F2 is when Noah touched him?

She puts it on every story, she's right, she can't cope.

She can't spend anytime alone with them can she? People over every day.. This is not a good start.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.