Charlotte Dawson #32 When Pob said Jude had an erection, its time SS did an urgent inspection. 🤬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's quiet.

Photoshoot pending with ok mag? (Judeh room reveal?)🤔
Terrible night?
Noah bit her tit too hard?
Trace showed up?

What day is it? Wednesday,? Noah goes to nursery at 12. So slept in late till 11.30am, chucked F1 a chocolate croissant, couldn't get him in his uniform, had leave but F2 (poor sod) needed feeding but F1 chucked a tantrum, then late for nursery and F2 is still in a crappy nappy.
SS surprise visit? 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He goes to private nursery. He’s been irresponsibly plastered all over social media in his uniform. You can see it from their house, it’s practically across the road & well within walking distance.
It’s open 8-6 everyday except bank holidays a week inbetween Xmas and New Year.
It’s £53 for a full day; £32 for mornings and £26 for afternoons.
Think feral only goes a afternoons cos she can’t get herself out of her pit to get him to school on time 🙄
The fact that you have even been able to find all that out is terrifying, that poor kid has zero privacy. I really hope her ‘stalker’ isn’t still around.

Reactions: 25
Crap for lunch again and the new nails look tit. Not a good recommendation for that nail salon, my nail technician would never leave someone’s nails looking like that. Said ‘Trace’ brought lunch. No sign of her though.
Those sharp edges go so well with a new born 😶. They are some shite nails!

Reactions: 39
I’m getting really cross with both Noah & Chav. 1st two pics from last week when Jude actually pushed Noah away. 2nd two pics today, yet again he’s being prodded & poked. Instead of repeating “Kisses Noah” it should be “Leave him alone Noah!”.
He needs to sleep not constantly be interfered with, the poor little sod!
👶🏼 👈🏼 😪
Oh god those stills are really disturbing. Poor baby

• Sad
  • Wow
Why does she have to eat at that specific time she’s having her nails done? I wouldn’t want to be doing someone’s nails with them sat there eating a stinking chippeh 😷

Reactions: 41
I’m getting really cross with both Noah & Chav. 1st two pics from last week when Jude actually pushed Noah away. 2nd two pics today, yet again he’s being prodded & poked. Instead of repeating “Kisses Noah” it should be “Leave him alone Noah!”.
👶🏼 👈🏼 😪
Jude looks visibly upset in the bottom photos so sad, she shouldn't be encouraging it

• Sad
Reactions: 42
👶🏼 👈🏼 😪
This has really angered me! Been in the world for a week and already being harassed. Ffs. Get that child away from that baby!! Do something with him. Good God.😡
---
Keeps sticking his dirty little fingers in his mouth too. Make it stop.

• Angry
Reactions: 35
👶🏼 👈🏼 😪
She seems to find it impossible to say no to him or reprimand him . Almost like she's scared to be the parent and doesn't want to upset her 'best fwend'.Setting herself up for a massive fall as this behaviour gets worse (which it will)

• Sad
  • Angry
Perfect for slicing open newborn skin, what a great choice. It's so easy to scratch a newborn even with short nails so why would you have 10 fingers done with sharp edges! 😳 They're butt ugly as well
Screenshot_20230809-145733.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The fact that you have even been able to find all that out is terrifying, that poor kid has zero privacy. I really hope her ‘stalker’ isn’t still around.
I have friends with kids at the junior/senior school, so was relatively easy to find out. She is a laughable topic of conversation with the school mums and locals, how she’s not embarrassed is beyond me 🙈
& yes agree with the zero privacy, anyone could find out the info given what she puts out there, she’s such a stupid woman 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 25
Those nails look awful! People pay for that?! I’ve never had my nails done, but they don’t even look finished! (Obviously she doesn’t pay for them)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
👶🏼 👈🏼 😪
They’re going to end up hating each other and it will be all her fault.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I have no siblings so I probably don't understand....but surely not all siblings love or even like each other... its just life

Reactions: 21
👶🏼 👈🏼 😪
Cannot believe what I am seeing here. I genuinely hope she has some sort of intervention.F1 is clearly tormenting that poor newborn baby.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
This has really angered me! Been in the world for a week and already being harassed. Ffs. Get that child away from that baby!! Do something with him. Good God.😡
---
Keeps sticking his dirty little fingers in his mouth too. Make it stop.
Harassed is right, I’ve never seen anything like it! 😢

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.