Charlotte Dawson #32 When Pob said Jude had an erection, its time SS did an urgent inspection. 🤬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wiki Ref: 08/08/23

Noah bit Chazza on the arm whilst she was holding Jude but all she did was laugh.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She really is an ignorant cow . He's not much better but at least he goes out to work ( and shag )

Reactions: 13
Also Jude propped up on a Dockatot, amazing parenting there. Accident waiting to happen if she leaves him to sleep like that.
Firstly a freebie,and secondly what an ungrateful kid,straight for the choc choc.
Awful ungrateful twats

Reactions: 18
Clearly (due to the gasp and quick dash around ) the person filming that freebie video had the same thoughts as us when Noah swung that peppa pig beaker behind him.. mother couldn't give a toss though

• Angry
Reactions: 20
She's quiet.

Photoshoot pending with ok mag? (Judeh room reveal?)🤔
Terrible night?
Noah bit her tit too hard?
Trace showed up?

What day is it? Wednesday,? Noah goes to nursery at 12. So slept in late till 11.30am, chucked F1 a chocolate croissant, couldn't get him in his uniform, had leave but F2 (poor sod) needed feeding but F1 chucked a tantrum, then late for nursery and F2 is still in a crappy nappy.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Noah is really animated when there's sugar about isn't he. That ice cream, that choc choc. He's had way too much sugar in his diet for way too long. Since he was weaned pretty much. His diet is shocking. Has he used that play equipment in the garden yet? Seems to just lounge around the house eating junk food mainly.
Thank god for nursery! Although I bet the nursery see and hear a few interesting things from Noah. Imagine having her as one of the parents. Loud and proud of her feral boyo.

Reactions: 24
Do they never take Noah out the house. My wee one is nearly two and the two days I'm off work we have a wee toddler class each day, only and hour but gets us out and some interaction for her and burn some energy, then at weekends we're out at least once a day even just to the local park, no wonder he's climbing the walls and not going to bed till midnight he must have so much pent up toddler energy. Wonder if they will send him to nursery when he's 3? It would mean she's need to get out her bed at a reasonable hour to dress/feed him and take him there, so probably not, such a shame.
He goes to private nursery. He’s been irresponsibly plastered all over social media in his uniform. You can see it from their house, it’s practically across the road & well within walking distance.
It’s open 8-6 everyday except bank holidays a week inbetween Xmas and New Year.
It’s £53 for a full day; £32 for mornings and £26 for afternoons.
Think feral only goes a afternoons cos she can’t get herself out of her pit to get him to school on time 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He goes to private nursery. He’s been irresponsibly plastered all over social media in his uniform. You can see it from their house, it’s practically across the road & well within walking distance.
Think feral only goes a afternoons cos she can’t get herself out of her pit to get him to school on time 🙄
£53 a day 😮😭 I wish they were that cheap down south! Jesus.

honestly will never get over her showing he uniform all the time 😞 literally anyone that follows her can find it and just go and watch them 🫣
Especially with a stalker.. you’d be a bit more careful tbh.

Reactions: 29
Has anyone seen Gemma Atkinsons stories with her letting the older one help with feeding the baby? The difference is huge, a calm environment, explaining things to her, helping her hold the bottle but still letting her be involved
Gemma and chazza are miles apart with being a parent. Chazza really should take a leaf out her book, she’s a disgrace of a mother

Reactions: 13
Big difference is that Mia (Gemma’s child) has been brought up with a proper routine, proper mealtimes & food, they don’t slob about all day - they have structure, both parents go out to work, Gemma has taken the time to explain about the new baby what to do/ what not to do and why. And like you say, it’s all done in a calm environment.
Chazza hasn’t got a clue.
Plus Mia has never been in Gemma’s bed

Reactions: 12
Do they never take Noah out the house. My wee one is nearly two and the two days I'm off work we have a wee toddler class each day, only and hour but gets us out and some interaction for her and burn some energy, then at weekends we're out at least once a day even just to the local park, no wonder he's climbing the walls and not going to bed till midnight he must have so much pent up toddler energy. Wonder if they will send him to nursery when he's 3? It would mean she's need to get out her bed at a reasonable hour to dress/feed him and take him there, so probably not, such a shame.
Nope she does nothing with him and never does anything herself with him, she’s always got someone with her usually ozzy osbourne, the only thing she does with him is take him to the statue of his dead granda

Reactions: 17
My kids don't and won't go to nursery and I don't think its in any way limiting to them...its more ridiculous when people (especially influencer types) put them in just so they can go get their nails done and class it as "me time"because they work / parent so hard

Reactions: 20
Ah I forgot he went to nursery, afternoon sounds about right, can't see him being up at for 8 am with their sleeping habits. I just find it odd that for someone who doesn't have a job she hardly did any activities with with, even before F2. At least he'll be getting some interaction at nursery...hopefully.
---
My kids don't and won't go to nursery and I don't think its in any way limiting to them...its more ridiculous when people (especially influencer types) put them in just so they can go get their nails done and class it as "me time"because they work / parent so hard
Yeah it's crazy when influencers go on about wanting a baby so much then put the wee thing in nursery 5 days a week. I get that is what a lot of us normal folk have to do to work but then you see the them sitting in their house or out galivanting. It's such a shame as most mums would love to spend more time with their wee ones. I don't think it's limiting at all not to go when they are really young, I think they get much more from one to one parent interaction at that age if you are able to do that. Once they get to about 3 I do think it's beneficial to get then geared up for school but each to their own.

Reactions: 17
They seem to put them in very young too, my two didn't to nursery until they were 3 and only for 3 afternoons of 12-3.15, from there they went off to reception class the following year

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.