Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
She’ll disappear for a couple days now and be back with ad ad ad and the whole “chuff off trolls” and continue to post her neglecting child stories because the strangers miss seeing her kids
Happy Tattle Tuesdeh! Use code CHUFFOFFTROLL for 30% off parenting classes

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Chatty Member
“You just have to look at Noah and look how happy he is”. I’d be happy too if all I ate was takeaways and chocolate, I wasn’t disciplined, and I got to wander around half naked all day. Doesn’t mean it’s right!!

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
‘Maybe I should come off insta and stop showing Noah and Jude’

YES. THAT IS OBVIOUSLY WHAT YOU SHOULD DO. But you never will because then your only content will be wobbling your fat gut, gurning and tanning Thursdehs.

I’m honestly hot with rage at her woe is me, rubbing her face, ‘I’m doing my best, I’m so confused, that horrible website’. She’s absolutely unhinged.😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 58

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
It just shows her level of intelligence when she’s constantly filming her babies shit and uploading it to Instagram. Just change the nappy Charlotte for fucks sake - no one needs to see it. It’s not funny, or relateable - it’s baby shit. She’s so immature. And what kind of filthy bitch just leaves shit on their bed so she can video it? I’d have that sheet off immediately. She is foul.

Also Noah will have an ASBO by the time he’s 15, and Charlotte will just laugh. He’s been absolutely dragged up, he already looks like a chavvy little thug.
First asbo for nowaahhhh engaged 💍

• Haha
Reactions: 56

RunningMum

I don't really post on this thread but had to today: is she really saying that SS rang her up mainly to warn her that someone is after her but not to worry as they are closing her case file. SURE. That sounds believable. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 56

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
I don't think I've ever hear Chazza (or Pob) say the following words:
no, be careful, sit down, no, don't do that, be gentle, no, stop doing that, sit down and eat your food, let me clean your fingers, leave Jude alone, hands away from his face, time we put you to bed, you are on your final warning, share nicely, no, stop now please... the list is endless really.

Instead we get:
Kisses, kisses for grandad, kisses for Jude, awwwwwe, just look at him, can't cope, my lyf, shakeh shakeh, dance dance dance, literally, kisses, poonami, come here you, awwwwe, yaaaaaay, first engaged, my lyf, shakeh shakeh, he's laffin', Noah give him a kiss... again the list is endless.

The boy has no boundaries, everything he does is funny, everything for the Gram, no manners taught him, nothing. Children need boundaries, in fact they thrive with them. How lovely if he was tucked into his own bed early with a story read to him, lights out, sleep. In fact he's treated like a mini adult, keeps adult hours, lives off snacks & take aways, too much screen time, inappropriate TV late at night, unhealthy relationship with his mum... another endless list🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 55

forthelikes

Let's say for talking sake she is struggling but surely Pob would see the stories of the shitty bed and pyjamas and think better change the bed sheets before I go out the house? What normal partner would leave you like that?

as much as I can’t stand her, he’s a joke, no way on earth would my partner be off out on a piss up if I was at home with my 11 day old baby and a toddler, this is the 3rd or 4th time he’s been on the piss I’m sure of it. He’s got no respect at all. I can’t stand men like him.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

realityfan

Chatty Member
I’m getting really cross with both Noah & Chav. 1st two pics from last week when Jude actually pushed Noah away. 2nd two pics today, yet again he’s being prodded & poked. Instead of repeating “Kisses Noah” it should be “Leave him alone Noah!”.
He needs to sleep not constantly be interfered with, the poor little sod!
👶🏼 👈🏼 😪

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

Cady1954

VIP Member
I hate those photoshoots where they contort the babies into ridiculous positions then swaddle them up so they look like they have no legs. Chavvy as fuck but hey it is Chazza we're talking about.

• Heart
  • Sad

Retro80s

VIP Member
Who would have a newborn next to them while they’re having their nails done?! The smell and fumes, is she having a fucking laugh????

• Wow
  • Angry

fimfim

Chatty Member
Early Thread suggestion #33 Chaz becoming more unstable, letting Punch grab Judeh on the kitchen table

• Haha
Reactions: 51

savethelastdance

Chatty Member
LEAVE THE FUCKING BABY ALONE!!!!!!!

Turn the tv off
Turn your gob down
Dim the lights and
Get Noah away from him!

Oh and he’s 11 days old, not a toddler, so why the hell is Pob blowing raspberries on him like he’s going to know what’s going on and think it’s funny?! Fucking idiots the pair of you

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Sitting in shit? Left the shitty sheets on FFS💩🤮

That poor baby has a cold already at 10 days old - I can't think why? He's had most of Blackpool in his bloody house, he's been in restaurants and had his brothers filthy fingers in his mouth all day every day 🙄

Got to be the most chaotic first 10 days of life ever😩

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

Noni86

My nextdoor neighbours kids got taken away from them last year, the father went away in a police car and she got left in the house. The social put her two babies in the back of a car and she said a really unemotional goodbye to them in the middle of the street in her dressing gown.

We as neighbours could hear he was verbally abusive to the kids and her and they would have random bruises on their faces weekly. They would try and talk to us over the fence and were chirpy as anything in front of us, the kids who were both toddlers were always smiling too.

Sadly though the eldest toddler could barely speak, she said once how proud she was because he had said 'doggy' when he saw our dog - he was about 3 and still had a dummy and regularly walked around in nothing but a piss soaked nappy (remind you of anyone?) She would ask me a few times what would help with nappy rash and in the end I politely questioned how often she changed his nappy and her answer was every four hours 🤮 fine for a newborn but not for a three year old that was constantly drinking coca cola, lemonade and whatever other crap she gave him. She would pass chocolate bars (adult sized ones!) over the fence at breakfast time and when my daughter saw she would get really excited as we hardly ever give her chocolate and when we do it's fun sized not a whole Mars bar and certainly not at breakfast or before a healthy meal. She would ask us how our daughter was talking so much, I said I chopped the end off her dummy when she was 12 months and from that moment on made a great effort with flash cards and word learning, she seemed like she was honestly struggling and genuinely asking for tips, I felt awkward answering her questions but it was clear she needed the help.

I had to ask her to stop offering chocolate to my daughter :/ another thing that made me feel bad. The kids would drink pop all the time and eat anything that was frozen like smileys and tomato sauce was an actual meal, everything was beige it was gross.

In the end they lived here for about four months and they had two visits from SS from what they told us, the third visit was them taking the toddlers away.

I assume it was nursery that called them or they were already under a care plan when they moved here, not sure.

From her Facebook page it looks as if she has supervised visits in some sort of place but that only started happening after a few months of them being in care. The dad doesn't seem to be involved anymore but he was a right shit stain. They had bedtimes at 11pm onwards and she was always complaining about the chaos of her home and how did I manage to get my kid in bed for 6.30pm... Just mentioning this incase Charlotte thinks that what she's doing isn't bad. She is doing all the things my neighbour did and added to that she's putting naked child stuff online publicly - my neighbour wasn't doing that. So Charlotte sort it out.

• Sad
  • Heart

Cady1954

VIP Member
Listen Charlotte you stupid cunt. If a Tattler did report you to SS all they would have to do is look at your bastard instagram decide whether it malicious or not, obviously decide its not and call you! So stop blaming Tattle for your shite parenting. Christ I've got a bastard nosebleed after that rant. She's such a stupid cunt isn't she?

• Haha
Has the fat slop only just got up 🤢 I know she not long had a baby but my god have we seen her actually dressed other then when she went out for food. Even on lazy days I still have to get dressed I just can't lazy in pj's all day!!!

Also mmmmm shitty biscuits wonder if she washed her bedsheets yet 🤢
My F2 is 5 weeks and I'm on my own with her and my 8 year old ( F2s father fucked off when he found out I was expecting). I have a roast on the go, albeit with a glass of red. House has been blitzed and babies are watching cartoons together. I'm not perfect by any stretch but my ferals don't deserve anything less. Change your sheets you pan faced bint, ignore the tan and be a half decent parent. She's got support and she's lazy af, it absolutely erks me. I'm mashing spuds as I type lol 😂

• Heart
  • Haha