Charlotte Dawson #32 When Pob said Jude had an erection, its time SS did an urgent inspection. šŸ¤¬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noah putting his grubby fingers in that baby's mouth earlier,, making him cry again, does that baby get any peace when he's around? I know he's only a toddler but she should be telling him no now and again, it won't kill him! And as for the latest superimposed Les photo, it's gross. What's next, full frontal Les joining the ferals at bathtime

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
A week old baby shouldnā€™t look distressed constantly, I honestly donā€™t get why sheā€™s not embarrassed to show half this tit

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Hiyah - sausage chips & graveh with an extra helping of nail dust FFS might as well just pop the clippings straight inā€¦ no wonder the nails are šŸ’© bloody chippeh grease & graveh all over the fingers & nails by saffron wanted to be in & outā€¦

And please donā€™t get me started on Judeh being forced into all sorts of sweet memory mock ups with Lesā€¦ not for me thanks - hard pass x

Reactions: 24
Not one but 3 grim things on her stories today. Poor Jude (who seems like the most chilled out baby ever) being harassed, the utterly revolting food/nail combo and then that hideous picture.
grow the duck up and start parenting those children you complete chavsā€¦

Reactions: 27
Makes me wince seeing Noah leaning over Jude in his baby chair, I can just foresee a headbutt. And Noah touching all over his face including his lips, šŸ˜ ..poor baby can't be getting any tranquility.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Why is that baby on the table again especially when sheā€™s having her nails done! Which look god awful! Why did she not eat before she had them done! Nice to see the gifted 100s of pounds basket went to good use the boy couldā€™ve been in there no instead sheā€™s shoving the camera in his face while having her nails done while heā€™s on the table šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Poor little Jude. Yet again, words fail me.

As for getting her nails done, having that baby up on the table near dust and fumes and eating at the same time. WTF.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Why is that baby on the table again especially when sheā€™s having her nails done! Which look god awful! Why did she not eat before she had them done! Nice to see the gifted 100s of pounds basket went to good use the boy couldā€™ve been in there no instead sheā€™s shoving the camera in his face while having her nails done while heā€™s on the table šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
Swear to god I have only seen babies in chairs on tables like that in quite chavy homes. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Seems a standard , makes my belly go over.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I
Noah putting his grubby fingers in that baby's mouth earlier,, making him cry again, does that baby get any peace when he's around? I know he's only a toddler but she should be telling him no now and again, it won't kill him! And as for the latest superimposed Les photo, it's gross. What's next, full frontal Les joining the ferals at bathtime
It's all just awful.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Those nails look awful! People pay for that?! Iā€™ve never had my nails done, but they donā€™t even look finished! (Obviously she doesnā€™t pay for them)
Mine look better and I'm 3 weeks into this set (nail tech is on holiday or they would been done)

I can't get what she posting for all too see its so worrying

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I reckon weā€™re having all this baby content because Gemma Atkinson has been mentioned here and chazzas defiantly reading.. and because sheā€™s fuming Gemma and Gorkas announced their new show and she probably thought her and pob would get a deal for sprog 2!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Poor little Jude. Yet again, words fail me.

As for getting her nails done, having that baby up on the table near dust and fumes and eating at the same time. WTF.

View attachment 2368474
View attachment 2368475
View attachment 2368476
Did she say ā€œTrace dropped the goods roundā€ meaning that shite she calls food?? I highly doubt ā€œnails by Saffronā€ name is Trace! Please feel free to correct me if I missheard.
Makes me wince seeing Noah leaning over Jude in his baby chair, I can just foresee a headbutt. And Noah touching all over his face including his lips, šŸ˜ ..poor baby can't be getting any tranquility.
Whatā€™s with Noah constantly touching ā€œbaby Judeā€™sā€ mouth?? And seeing him rubbing Judeā€™s head is frightening!!
My guess is that Trace is there but not on camera as sheā€™s had work done on her fizzhog! Edit. ā€¦ sorry for anyone not from ā€œup northā€ Fizzhog means face !
I also think Trace is with her and by posting that picture that looked like she was on holiday was so obvious she wasnt but wants tattle to believe she is, and as for her ā€œbeing in hospitalā€ If it was true Chazza would have definitely said so to get sympathy from her deluded fans. If im wrong and she is in hospital, is it a psychiatric hospital? because bagpuss is as insane as Chazza! Bagpuss has a lot to answer for!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
she's an absolute horror whoring her kids out there for all to see. Unable to give consent and putting them at risk imo.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Iā€™m getting really cross with both Noah & Chav. 1st two pics from last week when Jude actually pushed Noah away. 2nd two pics today, yet again heā€™s being prodded & poked. Instead of repeating ā€œKisses Noahā€ it should be ā€œLeave him alone Noah!ā€.
He needs to sleep not constantly be interfered with, the poor little sod!
šŸ‘¶šŸ¼ šŸ‘ˆšŸ¼ šŸ˜Ŗ
I wish she'd stop letting Noah shove his fingers into the babies mouth ! they've likely been up his nose or down his nappy and shes stood there filming rather than telling him "No ! Dont put your hands in babys mouth Noah" šŸ¤®

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Ffsā€¦the dead dad thing as well (also squashing the baby like noah does šŸ™„). I dont have my dad here and its gutting but i cannot imagine ever having such an obsession as she does if I didnā€™t even remember him!

View attachment 2368248
Same my dad passed away when I was 17 so never met my kids.
my partner said about a photo like this (hinting for a gift idea to me) I was no Fā€™ing way!!
mum dad is dead. He didnā€™t meet my kids. These photos are just honestly so weird and can probably duck with someoneā€™s head if theyā€™re not in a good place.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.