Charlotte Dawson #32 When Pob said Jude had an erection, its time SS did an urgent inspection. 🤬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’ve been blocked for telling her that she needs to be a decent parent and not show her children naked on Instagram where anyone at all could view it and do god knows what with. I can’t believe that she’s seen a message like that and instead of thinking ‘hmm this person has got a valid point’ (I wasn’t nasty in the slightest!) she thinks ‘let’s just block them and claim they’re all nasty trolls’.
She is on another level and if it was just her that her behaviour was affecting we could laugh it off but those poor babies don’t stand a chance with her as a mother and their dad isn’t much better.

Reactions: 40
So I’ve been blocked for telling her that she needs to be a decent parent and not show her children naked on Instagram where anyone at all could view it and do god knows what with. I can’t believe that she’s seen a message like that and instead of thinking ‘hmm this person has got a valid point’ (I wasn’t nasty in the slightest!) she thinks ‘let’s just block them and claim they’re all nasty trolls’.
She is on another level and if it was just her that her behaviour was affecting we could laugh it off but those poor babies don’t stand a chance with her as a mother and their dad isn’t much better.
So she said up checking her dms the silly cow not even spending time with her kids bet she's itching to post

• Haha
Reactions: 24
No, it's a serious concern but she's a nasty piece of work so will do as she pleases.....

Reactions: 19
Just be careful not to doxx yourself if you used your real insta as she definitely reads here ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She will have no followers left which is favourable and only bots then she’s disappear with Any luck .
I totally agree with regards to her parenting and putting their own selfish needs above the boys .

Reactions: 15
PTWM the bleep jumping on Chazzas “troll” bandwagon (FYI, we’re not “trolls” we’re people with opinions on how you conduct yourselves - which you show us 24/7, discussing it together! You don’t have to look here and no one is blowing up your inbox!) Maybe if the pair of you were better people/mothers we wouldn’t feel the need to discuss your abysmal lives. Jealous we are not.
And we are ‘LITERALLY KILLING CHILDREN’ another of PTWMs scaremongering tactics to stop people reporting.
What an utter bleep this parasite is. I might have to go down another rabbit hole! This bleep has just knocked me sick. 🤬
---
My comment in the DM was removed , all I said was the truth she's deluded as she's the one who has posted her son drinking and another of her son in Bath and nappy changing ,, seems like they are keeping the comments saying good things about her all probably who are her deluded followers who need a visit from SS too !! , clearly paid for article !!
What a sad bleep she is. It is pathetic. 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Charlotte needs to take a look at some other Instagram accounts of people who show their kids Stacey Solomon, Sam/Billie Faires, Mrs Hinch etc etc. could you imagine any of those people showing their child eating tit all day everyday, walking around in just a nappy and pyjamas shoved in front of an iPad all day? No, Charlotte you need to take a leaf out of their book, feed your child some decent meals and take him out for some fresh air everyday! It’s really not hard
Hinch and Solomon are the biggest grifters of them all. They just manage to roll out of bed and put clothes on😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
So I’ve been thinking… in the ss story she said she’d had 3 pieces of bad news that day and then went on to tell the 3 people watching her stories everyone about the ss encounter. I wonder what else happened that day? I’m thinking ss, house fell through, Pob got the clap didn’t come home 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ummm she hasn’t left the house.
Lytham house full meals and 200 pounds on booze including you chazza.
Discount from the lytham house because you probably posed outside,sh got 25%discount.
She lies and she’s a child abuser but can’t except it.
---
Yeah house fell through again.thats what her friend Kirsty sarsfied said.ummm

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I guarantee they have paid DM to filter out bad ones, usually if there is a DM column about her most comments are always negative about her. Facebook comments are the best and real ones.

Lot more mixed comments in the mirror...

Reactions: 12
PTWM the bleep jumping on Chazzas “troll” bandwagon (FYI, we’re not “trolls” we’re people with opinions on how you conduct yourselves - which you show us 24/7, discussing it together! You don’t have to look here and no one is blowing up your inbox!) Maybe if the pair of you were better people/mothers we wouldn’t feel the need to discuss your abysmal lives. Jealous we are not.
And we are ‘LITERALLY KILLING CHILDREN’ another of PTWMs scaremongering tactics to stop people reporting.
I unfollowed that sanctimonious bleep years ago, I could see through her shite she’s on par with the rest of the z list parents
---
This is her who hasn’t left the house!! 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥 View attachment 2382840View attachment 2382841
But but but she’s not been over the door 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Discount from the lytham house because you probably posed outside,sh got 25%discount.
---
Definitely fallen through, the SSTC has gone on RightMove.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
---
Do you know Matt’s sister Kirsty? What other tea do you have?

Reactions: 9
Me too.. for showing her the truth with pics of dazzas hole and baby bits !
---
Just saying … house fell through ? Said it would about 8 weeks ago 😂😉

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Another horror show. Grifted loads of money from her followers to help women who were victims of DV. Yet could never provide receipts and was living a luxurious new life
Husband was a policeman who was sacked but for the life of me I can’t remember why.
He lost his job because he was trying to search for someone by police tracking means for personal reasons rather than solving crime with a warrant/permission to search. I wonder if he was trying to stalk Tattle or something??

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Reading other posts now: it's so creepy to think he could have been trying to dox 'trolls' especially as a police officer himself. Surely he'd know doxxing is illegal?? ,😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He lost his job because he was trying to search for someone by police tracking means for personal reasons rather than solving crime with a warrant/permission to search. I wonder if he was trying to stalk Tattle or something??
This is what I've copied from hinchs thread.

he was sacked from Devon and Cornwall Police for searching peoples names and addresses and contacting them if they were negative towards Rachel (ptwm) after sharing their names over social media so her huns also doxxed them.

I agree with others about the social call if they've called 4 times they wouldn't close the case over the phone Surely she would be told they are malicious calls if they was false??

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I genuinely believe she has absolutely no idea what she is doing wrong which if terrifying! She believes she is doing a good job. She need parenting classes and some proper advise, support and guidance.

Also SS would have visited the nursery and spoke to the teachers and Noah on his own. That’s what happened with my family memeber child. They wouldn’t just call and close the case 🙄
i think people are trying to reason out her behaviour somehow. like making reason to why or how she is acting like this. there just isnt. sometimes someone is just a tit.
she can cope perfetly fine when she wants to. she can dress up. she can go out.
sometimes people are just lazy ego inflated cunts.
people are flabbergasted why she doesnt realise.
but sometimes epsecially people who have made themselves into these inflated ego media twats just dont have a reason sane,normal people can ever relate to.
we cat understand or find a reason for her becasue shes just an idiot.
some parents are just lazy. becasue they can be. becasue they are
she wants to find out who because she cant believe the audacity of it. "how dare they, do they no who i am" they arent to be reasoned or relatable.
they have this rediculous moulder conflated belief in themselves that thehy are something higher than.
shes just a twit. behaves like one because she is

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.