Charlotte Dawson #32 When Pob said Jude had an erection, its time SS did an urgent inspection. šŸ¤¬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like itā€™s back on the Market again šŸ˜‚. It had SSTC on for ages.
And itā€™s up with a new agent in Manchester .. prob why social media silence from pob and slob. All the talk of leaving IG ā€¦ she never will, one for the fact sheā€™s addicted to it and two she needs the cash to keep paying 2 mortgages !

Reactions: 27
Whoever was buying it probably read the Wiki and thought ā€œduck thatā€
No doubt both sales have fell through at the point of surveys as this would have brought up the fact that the coal slag heap behind her house is burning underground and has been for a few years..šŸ‘€šŸ¤”šŸ‘€

Reactions: 27
And itā€™s up with a new agent in Manchester .. prob why social media silence from pob and slob. All the talk of leaving IG ā€¦ she never will, one for the fact sheā€™s addicted to it and two she needs the cash to keep paying 2 mortgages !
IG ā€˜silenceā€™ from her but sheā€™s had her cronies and her mother round all dayā€¦.šŸ‘€

Reactions: 14
I arrived at this thread yesterday morning when someone mentioned the SS call on the Ashley James thread. My starting point was her SS videos and tbh I thought you might all be slightly overreacting so off I went to the wiki where Iā€™ve been ever since šŸ˜‚

Wow, this girl is next level! Cannot believe some of the things Iā€™ve read in that wiki. No wonder SS are involved.

Also the friend (Squidward) kills me everytime šŸ¤£šŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Do we think sheā€™s had Trace round to duct tape mittens on, to keep her off IG all day? Like Phoebe from Friends when she has chicken pox šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
No, I think she had Trace round to clean the pram and go to the statue for Judeh to meet 'grandad' - and recreate that awful photo of Les pushing her in the pram. bleeping weirdo this woman, at first it was Tracy's fault but she's a 31 year old mother of 2 now, with no bleeping brains cells whatsoever.

Chazza's plan for the next 2 days -
Curleh blow, leave curlers in
Remove tan - film it
Put new tan on in underwear - film it for tanning Thursdays tomorrow
Get ghastly make-up done for the paid for pap photoshoot and following DM story at stachu with poor bleeping Judeh probably F1, Trace and Pob.
Complain about trolls but tells the huns she loves them AAAAAAAAAAAAAALLL!

Same weird pushy arm out moves, same leg up poses for camera, chuffin this and chuffin that, still a bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
All she can do to redeem this is take her kids offline. I mean rightly,knowing she won't change her behavior is slightly terrifying.but taking that offline is the only thing she can do. So if she doesn't she's not learned or listened at all. And this is all just another performative monkey strike for the gram.
Because if she wasn't performing.faking.cheating lying for the gram I dare say she wouldn't be doing half the tit. Especially not shoving kids around for the camera shot/scene.

Reactions: 16
PTWM the bleep jumping on Chazzas ā€œtrollā€ bandwagon (FYI, weā€™re not ā€œtrollsā€ weā€™re people with opinions on how you conduct yourselves - which you show us 24/7, discussing it together! You donā€™t have to look here and no one is blowing up your inbox!) Maybe if the pair of you were better people/mothers we wouldnā€™t feel the need to discuss your abysmal lives. Jealous we are not.
And we are ā€˜LITERALLY KILLING CHILDRENā€™ another of PTWMs scaremongering tactics to stop people reporting.
I canā€™t keep up on her threads but after the recent TikToks about her she should be keeping quiet. Nasty woman

• Wow
Reactions: 21
You think they'd use some common sense and reduce the house price if it keeps falling through.

Reactions: 13
Whatā€™s this about tik toks ?
Someone created a tiktok account and has been very clever with the posts, basically calling her out on everything, go and have a look, ptwm_unmasked
Apparently Rachael has been trying to get it taken down

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I think sheā€™ll definitely come back for tanning Thursday and do a story and self diagnose herself with PND or depression and use it as an excuse for her behaviour just so she can blame the ā€˜trollsā€™ (this is what I meant last time so I hope Iā€™ve worded it right, again I donā€™t WISH it on her or anyone in the world). She used the so called miscarriage as an excuse for her behaviour last time, itā€™s the only way to stop people from calling her out on her tit parenting. She will be sat googling things to say to make it ā€˜believableā€™ to the air heads who follow her. Imagine being that low you have to pretend other peoples pain and suffering is your own just so you can slob about and neglect your kids. People are so blind to her behaviour itā€™s awful

Reactions: 24
I don't think she's had a call from social services, not this time anyway. They things she was rhyming off that they said sounded like she has a quick look on wiki and rattled off a few things. I might be wrong but this one feels a bit 'publicity stunt'. I mean what normal person would fake a ss call for attention...but I wouldn't put it past her. The other reason is that the things she mentioned were all surrounding Instagram posts and didn't a tattler call ss and they said that unless you know her personally , or witnessed it first hand, then they won't do anything? Also don't believe for one minute they would call, for the the fourth time, and tell you it's a load of rubbish.

Reactions: 16
I don't think she's had a call from social services, not this time anyway. They things she was rhyming off that they said sounded like she has a quick look on wiki and rattled off a few things. I might be wrong but this one feels a bit 'publicity stunt'. I mean what normal person would fake a ss call for attention...but I wouldn't put it past her. The other reason is that the things she mentioned were all surrounding Instagram posts and didn't a tattler call ss and they said that unless you know her personally , or witnessed it first hand, then they won't do anything? Also don't believe for one minute they would call, for the the fourth time, and tell you it's a load of rubbish.
This goes to show how dumb she is because any parent in their right kind would do anything do avoids any mention of SS because quite frankly, itā€™s embarrassing. Sheā€™s bleats on about it like some badge of honour when everyone I know would absolutely not be broadcasting it. I guess itā€™s all publicity for the pan faced head

Reactions: 17
Call me old fashioned but if she was genuinely that upset about it she wouldn't have mentioned anything about SS since the first call 12 months ago....then no one would have anything to comment on.
She's created a tit storm here that's going to get bigger and bigger..... she's not clever enough to get out of this soon. Pob must be fed up to the back teeth with this tit šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 21
Just be careful not to doxx yourself if you used your real insta as she definitely reads here ā¤
She needs to be very careful about doxxing. In the UK doxxing, trolling and encouraging abuse online illegal. She could get banned herself and whoever has been doxxed can report her to the police.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.