Charlotte Dawson #32 When Pob said Jude had an erection, its time SS did an urgent inspection. šŸ¤¬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daily mail comments all sound the same, oh you poor thing, you're an amazing mummy... hmmmmmm
My comment in the DM was removed , all I said was the truth she's deluded as she's the one who has posted her son drinking and another of her son in Bath and nappy changing ,, seems like they are keeping the comments saying good things about her all probably who are her deluded followers who need a visit from SS too !! , clearly paid for article !!

• Wow
Reactions: 30
A food blogger I follow on Instagram (had 13.6k followers not sure if I can mention the name?) But she recently had a baby and she already has a 2.5 yesr old. She's currently potty training the toddler and she's also breastfeeding the baby. She baby wears and shows herself making healthy quick meals/snacks for the family. Her partner works late some days too. He also takes the toddler to park and walks so she can have time with the baby. She also does sensory activities with the toddler while baby naps. Such a contrast to slob and pob.
I follow a lady who has already got 3 children under about 6 and has now had triplets. Sheā€™s doing amazing. Up and dressed every morning, children taken outside for walks etc every day, housework, laundry all done and sheā€™s not stuffing her face with crap. Her partner is back at work and sheā€™s coping splendidly. No mucky comments about her babies or children either. Look and learn Chazza. You should be following her to see what a proper family looks like.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I wonder if sheā€™s having insta withdrawals.

Itā€™s been almost 24 hours!

Incoming ā€˜dahhlings, soooo many have you have been sending me messages and you all just loooove seeing Noweeer and Judeeeh so Iā€™m not going to let the trolly wollies chuffin winā€™ etc etc post

• Haha
Reactions: 37
PTWM the bleep jumping on Chazzas ā€œtrollā€ bandwagon (FYI, weā€™re not ā€œtrollsā€ weā€™re people with opinions on how you conduct yourselves - which you show us 24/7, discussing it together! You donā€™t have to look here and no one is blowing up your inbox!) Maybe if the pair of you were better people/mothers we wouldnā€™t feel the need to discuss your abysmal lives. Jealous we are not.
And we are ā€˜LITERALLY KILLING CHILDRENā€™ another of PTWMs scaremongering tactics to stop people reporting.
Thick as duck no one has said shes drinking excessively and stated it as a fact. And who the duck is dumb enough ti believe it was an actual nosebleed ffs you'd think these dramatic fuckers who lie constantly would know what exaggeration is. Think they're clever sharing posts from here but all they're doing id attracting attention to this page and it only takes one look at that wiki for anyone with half a brain to realise the truth - she's a tit mother

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thereā€™s that Large and in Charge Vav wading in with her 2p sticking up for Chazza šŸ™„ everything that has been reported to SS if true ya dafty. We have tattleā€™s best Wiki here with the receipts!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Her follower loons getting out of their pram šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

I might go & buy some popcorn šŸ˜ƒ

Reactions: 12
Part time working mummy. Sheā€™s another insta person. Donā€™t know anything about her tbh but looks like sheā€™s got a lot of threads on here.
Another one who farts and tells the world? I'm pulling up my chair, this is going to escalate and she's in the thick of it šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Charlotte needs to take a look at some other Instagram accounts of people who show their kids Stacey Solomon, Sam/Billie Faires, Mrs Hinch etc etc. could you imagine any of those people showing their child eating tit all day everyday, walking around in just a nappy and pyjamas shoved in front of an iPad all day? No, Charlotte you need to take a leaf out of their book, feed your child some decent meals and take him out for some fresh air everyday! Itā€™s really not hard
bleeping hell she wants to take no advice from Mrs Grinch šŸ˜‚ both as bad as each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
bleeping hell she wants to take no advice from Mrs Grinch šŸ˜‚ both as bad as each other.
I did think my examples werenā€™t great šŸ˜‚ but at least she tries to cook for her kids and they actually get out the house

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I did think my examples werenā€™t great šŸ˜‚ but at least she tries to cook for her kids and they actually get out the house
Hinch 'cooks' shite and the boys rarely even go in the garden as its taken over by livestock, she's a horror story

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Really pleased sheā€™s kept the boys of SM since her SS rant. Letā€™s hope sheā€™s seen that lifeā€™s better when you donā€™t document every second of their life šŸ™šŸ¼ and letā€™s hope theyā€™ve had a better day for it, all children ever want is for you to be present, youā€™re not present when all they can see is the back of your phone and asked to perform for millions of strangers šŸ˜¬

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I've got experience of malicious reporting about a family member by the ex. All proved lies. It's not just a phonecall and it's case closed. Social services visit and look into everything. It was an older child and they do take them aside and ask what's going in. It's difficult with a toddler I suppose. She's such a dirty lazy bag. I lost it when I had my first. I was paranoid. Very unwell but my son was well cared for. Spotless. It was all in my mind. I never had a dirty house. She comes across as grubby

Reactions: 20
Part time working mummy. Sheā€™s another insta person. Donā€™t know anything about her tbh but looks like sheā€™s got a lot of threads on here.
Another horror show. Grifted loads of money from her followers to help women who were victims of DV. Yet could never provide receipts and was living a luxurious new life
Husband was a policeman who was sacked but for the life of me I canā€™t remember why.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
If Rachaele is reading this 'dislike her cause you ain't her' - you sound like you're using dated rap turns of phrase or an adolescent arguing.
---

Part Time Working Mummy - the Wiki is the best place to learn of her. There are two Tattle open letters as well.
If she needs to 'title' herself, I think I'll give her a miss......she sounds as funny as piles šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
PTWM the bleep jumping on Chazzas ā€œtrollā€ bandwagon (FYI, weā€™re not ā€œtrollsā€ weā€™re people with opinions on how you conduct yourselves - which you show us 24/7, discussing it together! You donā€™t have to look here and no one is blowing up your inbox!) Maybe if the pair of you were better people/mothers we wouldnā€™t feel the need to discuss your abysmal lives. Jealous we are not.
And we are ā€˜LITERALLY KILLING CHILDRENā€™ another of PTWMs scaremongering tactics to stop people reporting.
Love how she blocks Tattle out of it
God forbids she sends anyone over here.

Reactions: 17
Another horror show. Grifted loads of money from her followers to help women who were victims of DV. Yet could never provide receipts and was living a luxurious new life
Husband was a policeman who was sacked but for the life of me I canā€™t remember why.
Something to dovwith accessing personal data of suspected trolls so she could dox them I believe

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.