Charlotte Dawson #32 When Pob said Jude had an erection, its time SS did an urgent inspection. šŸ¤¬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stumbled on chazza just after she had noah, what was her content before kids? Just out getting off her face then being hungover in bed the next day?

Iā€™d imagine now she cant not post the kids because quite frankly wtf would there be for her to? A few ads, tit tan thursdays, her eating chips and graveh on her own?

Reactions: 21
A food blogger I follow on Instagram (had 13.6k followers not sure if I can mention the name?) But she recently had a baby and she already has a 2.5 yesr old. She's currently potty training the toddler and she's also breastfeeding the baby. She baby wears and shows herself making healthy quick meals/snacks for the family. Her partner works late some days too. He also takes the toddler to park and walks so she can have time with the baby. She also does sensory activities with the toddler while baby naps. Such a contrast to slob and pob.

Reactions: 26
The thing is, this could all stop in a heartbeat as easy as ABC, just stop putting the kids online. There you go, winner winner chicken dinner, done.

She wonā€™t though, content trumps kids being safely off SM. Same with beefy and Aimless.
Exactly and her content of the kids is absolutely awful anyway (cue lots of wholesome family reels)

She's paid for that DM article. I posted "are we watching the same stories" under one comment and it still isn't showing, just now I posted "this is terrible, I really feel for them as a family" and it's there.

bleeping saddo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Thread suggestion - slob and pob, dont know how to parent, they haven't got a clue. They are still sleeping in poo!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Whinging about people calling social services.. easy solution keep your kids offline! But no she canā€™t because her kids are clearly paying the bills

Reactions: 26
Thread suggestion #33 SS got slob in a rattle, doesnā€™t care about kids only who did the tittle tattle!

Reactions: 16
Has anyone ever watched the saved stories on her Instagram titled skiing?? Thick as pig tit

Reactions: 7
Do we think sheā€™s had Trace round to duct tape mittens on, to keep her off IG all day? Like Phoebe from Friends when she has chicken pox šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I really really doubt (and I bloody hope it isn't true) that SServ would just say "oh you've said it isn't true" or "oh you've got a big house" or whatever crap she has said and shut the case.

Don't know if anyone remembers the case where the little girl Victoria was failed so badly and died because her family were "good church people" and so the allegations couldn't be true. I'm not saying at all that this is the same but surely they are more careful now and actually have to check things out. They can't just "know" that there is nothing in it
Victoria Climbie, in London although born in Cote d'Ivoire and her abusers were dual French and Ivorian citizens. I just checked her case now and the abuse she suffered until her death was inhuman and hard to read.
She was brought up in the safeguarding session on induction day in a previous job (Jimmy Savile had also been to the same place and was mentioned) for me and they said something that wasn't picked up was Victoria was in hospital cause of the abuse and she would jump up out of her bed and stand to attention military style if her abuser arrived. People assumed it was some African cultural thing and didn't investigate it even though it was a red flag.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Victoria Climbie, in London although born in Cote d'Ivoire and her abusers were dual French and Ivorian citizens. I just checked her case now and the abuse she suffered until her death was inhuman and hard to read.
She was brought up in the safeguarding session on induction day in a previous job (Jimmy Savile had also been to the same place and was mentioned) for me and they said something that wasn't picked up was Victoria was in hospital cause of the abuse and she would jump up out of her bed and stand to attention military style if her abuser arrived. People assumed it was some African cultural thing and didn't investigate it even though it was a red flag.
This case breaks my heart every time I think about itšŸ˜­šŸ˜­

• Sad
Reactions: 23
It wonā€™t necessarily stop from her putting the children online because there is still a high possibility that it is actually somebody close to her or knows her, or Noahā€™s nursery.
Exactly, so if she stops putting the kids online she will know itā€™s closer to home, but that then means she canā€™t call ā€œtrollā€ when sheā€™s being called out.

Reactions: 15
What in the hideous, sell your soul, zero class, diabolical and toxic crap Iā€™ve I just watched/read. I ended up here thanks to PTWM sharing her story and of course she has coz sheā€™s on the page (literally, she managed to plug her book on the back of it and made it about her too as sheā€™s gone through this as well - bonus shot of said book with exact page).

That wiki is an eye opener!

This woman has made a name from her dead father who died when she was 8 months. She should be a work class jockey the amount of riding the coattails she has done!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Do they monitor the comments on the DM site, they're seems to be a lot of praise for her, I thought there might be a few negative ones?

Reactions: 14
Do they monitor the comments on the DM site, they're seems to be a lot of praise for her, I thought there might be a few negative ones?
Sheā€™s normally slated on DM, she must have paid for the comments to be moderated this time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I preferred Lily Savage to Les Dawson tbh on Blankety Blank. Shame Les didnā€™t fire a blank into Tracey all those years ago. Do you reckon Tracy pulled a gurning face when she pushed Charlotte out?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
PTWM the bleep jumping on Chazzas ā€œtrollā€ bandwagon (FYI, weā€™re not ā€œtrollsā€ weā€™re people with opinions on how you conduct yourselves - which you show us 24/7, discussing it together! You donā€™t have to look here and no one is blowing up your inbox!) Maybe if the pair of you were better people/mothers we wouldnā€™t feel the need to discuss your abysmal lives. Jealous we are not.
And we are ā€˜LITERALLY KILLING CHILDRENā€™ another of PTWMs scaremongering tactics to stop people reporting.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I see they've got Trace scrubbing the pram guess.that will be tomorrow's post playing happy families her, Trace, melted Ken, Nowurrrrr and Jude in the 'pram of dreams ' all going to see granite grandad followed by his favourite chippeh tea and her flipping the middle finger telling the trolls.to chuff off then she will be in her underwear later making sure her breast pad is showing doing wash off Wednesday so all her fans can tell.her to.ignore.the haters they love.her she keeps.it real.and.is so.funny

• Haha
Reactions: 28
PTWM the bleep jumping on Chazzas ā€œtrollā€ bandwagon (FYI, weā€™re not ā€œtrollsā€ weā€™re people with opinions on how you conduct yourselves - which you show us 24/7, discussing it together! You donā€™t have to look here and no one is blowing up your inbox!) Maybe if the pair of you were better people/mothers we wouldnā€™t feel the need to discuss your abysmal lives. Jealous we are not.
And we are ā€˜LITERALLY KILLING CHILDRENā€™ another of PTWMs scaremongering tactics to stop people reporting.
What a pr!ā‚¬k šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 17
I've just been reading the comments in the Daily Mail article about her. I cannot believe the delusion of these people. They have obviously never read her Instagram posts, or read her wiki.
I guarantee they have paid DM to filter out bad ones, usually if there is a DM column about her most comments are always negative about her. Facebook comments are the best and real ones.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.